I’m on medication (mood stabilizers and antipsychotics) for bipolar disorder and my confidence is at an all time low...

I’m on medication (mood stabilizers and antipsychotics) for bipolar disorder and my confidence is at an all time low right now. I haven’t had sex in 3 years. This girl gave me her number and I don’t know what to say

I'm on mood stabilizers and anti-psychotics too. Get off the anti-psychotic as soon as you can. It is literally more dangerous than the symptoms it is used to prevent.

go for it you got nothing to lose and everything to gain. just don't lie

lie your ass off if that's what it takes.

I work in psychiatry and those drugs are going to do you no good long term.

I work in psychiatry and this dude above is bullshitting you. Stick to your meds if they improve your life.

say anything, ask her how her day has been, tell her about yours, its called having a conversation. Let things develop naturally rather than trying to have the entire interaction planned from the start

What are the long-term effects of taking both lithium and lamotrigine?

I’ve been on them for 2.5 years so far

My life has gotten worse in almost every aspect other than the fact that I’m no longer an asshole and I don’t cry anymore.

The line about raising a cock seemed to go over well. Why not make more innuendos or dirty jokes?

Depakote and Paxil?

My wit has slowed down considerably on medication

Lithium and Zyprexa

DTF?

Christ, what do you look like? That was a slam dunk.

I have nice teeth, but I’m pretty average otherwise

I just had to break up with a girl because she’s bipolar in depression mode and wouldn’t take meds. It was hard.

fucking hell, you actually look like me. I'm gonna nut up and get on that shit.

Good luck & have fun with it. Rooting for you

Now what?

Say youve been working on a new pick up line and say one

You're probs being too direct dude. I found that being more indirect at hints of sex is better. Like if you want a girl to come over and fuck suggest that you just wanna drink or watch movies or some shit. Also talk about her interests if you know any, if you can smoothly say something about it.

Say. I guess I’m the lucky one. I’m actually wondering how far I can push my luck right now

I’m a legit PUA I can get you laid Sup Forumsro

Now text her idiot

You look good OP.
Just text her to go out some time. She will say yes and then take it from there. Youl have no problems man it will be smooth sailing trust me.

Are you ducking retarded? She already gave him her number. In response to an obviously sexual opener.

PUA here,
Op cmon man do it. /b has your back

she wants the cock OP, are you that dumb?

She’s actually kind of fat when I Facebook stalked her. She isn’t exactly a prize, but then again neither am I. I just have no self esteem right now, so it’s hard. The last girl I had sex with basically jumped on me.

Hey, she’s single now. Should I text her?

Yes dude. A picky eater never eats. Plus it has happened to me before. You fuck a 6/10 and then go out to a bar the next day. You’ll attract more women that way because they smell the scent.

>now What
Stick your penis in her verguba

>being with the whores on tinder
You're cucking yourself user. Please die.

Op you have failed us

any updates?

Bump

Say something to her faggot

Just make small talk jezus

I can’t I’m on meds

Thats not how that shit works my guy

Fine just say something like nothing much how bout you

>being so desperate he will have sex with a girl who probably goes through 20 partners a week
Lmao just stop taking the meds and kill yourself already

Act, man. Don't get stuck in your head by overthinking it. Approach.
Tips:
- wait as long as she does to reply..a bit longer is perfect
- avoid questions as much as you can. Rather go for the "i bet you" to get answers
- dont take no for an answer..you're the shit! Her loss
- dont go for lols..smiley faces..hahas unless she is also.
- when at fucking..dominate..empathy..versatility..immersion and she will love you.

Go for it my dude!
FAK IT

>avoid questions as much as you can. Rather go for the "i bet you" to get answers
example?

this twat

>I bet you want me to kill myself don't you lol
>of course I do user you're pathetic lol
Just one example

First off, get off the psych drugs. Just deal with your bullshit like normal people do, and DON'T give me that "but I'm not normal, chemical imbalance, boo-hoo it's too hard for me" bullshit...

Secondly, I haven't had sex in over a decade due to crippling social anxiety compounded by combat PTSD (aka: real PTSD, not tumblr PTSD)....

So take your crybaby psychobabble and fornicate yourself deeply in the anus with it, you goddamned useless pussy...

If you projected any harder I could watch a movie on you

Excellent advise

>>Start talking
>>Zero expectations.

Start here.

You're crazy. Drugs do work. My bipolar medicine, (mood stabilizer and anti-psychotic) gave me my life back. After 3 years of wondering why I was so sad and anxious 24/7, all of a sudden it all went away. Just because I take a pill in the morning and a pill at night.

Life is too short to listen to healthy people tell you that you can get along without it, after all they can deal with their bullshit. You know why they can without meds? Because they don't have bipolar disorder.

People I swear.

100% truth.

Go for it.