So who has the better collection of 10s?

So who has the better collection of 10s?

>Rubber Soul
>Revolver
>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club
>The Beatles
>Abbey Road
OR
>The Bends
>OK Computer
>Kid A
>Amnesiac
>A Moon Shaped Pool

I argue that MMT > IR (both 9s)

the only tens here are Sgt. Pepper and OK Computer

you forgot HTTT

The Beatles and Abbey Road are objectively better than Sgt. Pepper and pretty much everyone rates Revolver above it too.

Literally the Help! of Radiohead albums should have been an EP

>Radiohead
Ok Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
Hail to the Thief
In Rainbows
The King of Limbs
>The Beatles
Revolver
Sgt. Peppers
Magical Mystery Tour
Abbey Road

>Le its tooo lonnng
Maybe kidz bop is more your speed

TKOL remixes > TKOL > HTTT

But every song on HTTT is great. I don't see why everyone says it's bloated- there's nothing even resembling filler.

Oh my god why can't you people just listen to music

Nice bait. TKOL is better though

Its just childreb with no attention span dude

Lmao. None of these albums are 10s, you turbopleb

Revolver is a fucking joke and Abbey Road is nowhere near as good. White Album is the only one I would consider

You're laughable

The Beatles were more consistent than Radiohead, but still, the only 10s there are OK Computer and Kid A.

>rubber soul
>10

Anybody who thinks either of these two bands has ever recorded a perfect album needs to try listening to some music outside of the pop format. I like both of them, too, but you'd have to be really liberal with your ratings to give any of their albums a 10/10.

>The album of mish mash filler shit I would consider

lmfao

Seriously this x1000000000. Thinking any of these albums is a 10 is eh as it is, but all of them? That's just insane. And I consider myself a big fan of radiohead, and a big fan of several Beatles albums

Give me a 10/10 m8

OP, how old are you my man? I probably would have rated rh and Beatles albums 10s when I was a teenager, but certainly not in the decade since.

I'm not narcissistic enough to claim that I know what musical perfection is, and wouldn't give any album a 10/10; not even my all time favorites. That said, PiL's Metal Box and Flowers of Romance, Beefheart's TMR and Lick My Decals Off, Ornette's Shape of Jazz to Come and Science Fiction, Scott Walker's Tilt and The Drift, Coletrane's Meditation and Ascension, and the last two albums by Talk Talk all carry far more weight than any album by the Beatles or Radiohead.

This is coming from someone who considers himself a fan of the Beatles and Radiohead, too.

Rubber Soul is the most comfy album ever; Drive My Car is one of the best openers ever and Norwegian Wood is a top 5 Beatles song

None of that makes it a 10

>The Bends
>OK Computer
>Kid A
>Amnesiac
>A Moon Shaped Pool

Only OKC and Kid A are 10s

trout mask fucking replica? hahaha either incredible bait or you are a definitive avant-teen