C-Celeb Thread... V-V-Vic Lovers Enter On D-D-Demand Part 2... G-Games, carnivals and fun starts here...

C-Celeb Thread... V-V-Vic Lovers Enter On D-D-Demand Part 2... G-Games, carnivals and fun starts here... Entrance F-Fee is 3 c-cares...

Why the fuck do you faggots always type in this r-r-retarded mode?

Probably only the same retard over and over again, with possibly a few imitators here and there.

Just hide the thread and move on.

i hope the cunny bros continue here

Something seems....jewish here

she looks weird naked

I hope emmabro comes to this one

I LOVE ALL OF MY TAYFRIENDS!!!!!!

Watch out!

Oh Kenzie! :3

fuck off herman

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag
>Milliepedofag =
>sabrinafag
>kenzipedofag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>carafag
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

loving the Mara

Yes? Happyface

nostalgia

>Kenzie will never look at my big drippy ice cream cone with awe

;____________________;

>samefag herman talking to himself

kek

If you're going to post girls post the infinitely superior maddie or Millie. Kenzie is trash tier for trash fags.

who the fuck is this ugly bitch??

I hope you and your whole family dies in a fire X-(

What cone..?

Hey! Not ok to say that

omg that fuckmenow hair

It's some nobody this neckbeard has a crush on. Just ignore him.

Sorry user, I just get angry :/

shes so smug

Opinions are different. She's a beauty, we both know that

oh hello there tits.

Two things

>1 stop samefagging

its so obvious

>2 stop posting this ugly bitch

you have a shit taste in kids pedo fag

She really isn't attractive please stop posting her and post someone better

fuck yes

I LOVE YOU user!!! :3

Love you too :3

>it's this faggot again
Abandon thread the homosexual nigger lovers have found it

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! :3

Smug?

Please take your meds and stop talking to yourself, your mother and I are worried about you.

i want to see kenzie like pic related

Vj edition, but no vj?

Spayed?

One love. For Tay :3

I'm not him.

She so pretty :)

And then? Nothing would change in you life

This must be that friendly edition I've been hearing so much about! °˖◝(0▿0)◜˖°

Emily ratowcktski

Did a little Kenzie pop out of that woman's chest?? o___0

Tay is gorgeous as well :3

I CAME

I doubt it but heya

Jesus Christ

kys herman

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag
>Milliepedofag =
>sabrinafag
>kenzipedofag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>carafag
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Herman is not alone!
Unite for Herman!

Whoever that may be.

You are the true definition of mentally ill.

#jesuisherman

more

lads

We are all Herman, asshole.

This tbh

(=゚ω゚=) Hiya Dadfu. What a nice Kenzie. You seem like a nice dad.

what up

I don't find her appealing at all but she seems down to earth. I would love to chill with her and massage her feet tho

#weareherman

:3

Oyyy. Thank you user! Too kind!

Just browsing the thread

Je suis Herman

Right?
He spends his time fighting against us.
All this time spent he could do something else that actually gets him somewhere.

I feel sad for him tbh.
Why are you like this anyways?

#jesuisherman

Je suis herman

I want to smack that arse

nah but u actually are herman u fuckin pedo

:3
:D

#jesuisherman

Hello herbert

OH LOOK

IT'S A SHERBERT THREAD