What is their best album?

What is their best album?

They all seem equally great

Rated R.

For me, it's ...Like Clockwork. The best QOTSA album.

Rated R or Era Vulgaris

this

Era Vulgaris

Welcome to Sky Valley > Blues for the Red Sun > ...Like Clockwork > Amusing the Amazing/Slo Burn Demo > Rated R > And the Circus Leaves Town > Songs for the Deaf > Coping with the Urban Coyote > Queens of the Stone Age > Jalamantana > Lullabies to Paralyze > Peace, Love, Death Metal > Era Vulgaris > Villains

Why does it seem nobody here likes self titled album?

They think Like clockwork was their first record

This, but they have an amazingly consistent discography. Every record is damn good.

With the information present, its possible thei s/t is everyone's second favourite release...
kek you're hopeless

Songs for the Deaf

Rated R or Songs for the Deaf, but like , I like Kyuss better. Also the new record sucks.

idk i dont listen 2 them bc of that 1 guy in the band that cucked the other guy

Era Vulgaris for me. Though it barely beats out Rated R and Songs For The DEAF. Suture Up Your Future is my favorite on it. First four songs of Villains are not good but second half of album picks up on Like Clockwork sound and is good.

I do love the first album too. RobotCore for sure

s/t or songs for the deaf are my favorites I think. They were my favorite band in high school and senior year I saw them touring for the s/t remaster where they played the s/t top to bottom, it was so awesome. Hard to choose a favorite because they're so incredibly consistent, I agree that ...Like Clockwork is their worst though.

Oh, by "new album" that guy meant Villains, which I didn't even know existed. I really didn't like LC as much as most people seemed to

this guy gets it

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fastfood sandwich.

How are you gonna include only 1 of 4 EODM albums?

Official rating here guys

Rated R = LC > SFTD > Era vulgaris = Villains > ST > Lullabies

i like that logo because SEX

Only one worth listening

now THATS a hot take god damn

Lullabies is somehow always last on everyone's list even though it has some of the best mixing out of their catalog. What don't you like about it? Era Vulgaris and Villains I can understand just from the progression of the bands sound but how can you even compare Rated R and LC as equals.

All QOTSA albums are great m8 just that lullabies is my least favorite

>how can you compare rated r and LC as equals

Like clockwork is a masterpiece they totally went for something different without going to shit like most bands

it depends on your mood

Era Vulgaris>ST=SFTD>Rated R>Like Clockwork>Lullabies>Villians

kill yourself faggot

lullabies is probably tied with SFTD for my favorite of their catalog, but people usually just think im being contrarian

I actually believe that

And the time of day

Like, if you are going to hear it right before sunset, you will think Songs for the deaf is their best

If you are going to hear it at midnight, you will think ...Like Clockwork is their best

They have consistenly released great albums. Their discography is impeccable, so it comes to personal preference or emotions tied to certain album.
For me it would be Songs for the Deaf, loved the radio concept and my favorite song (A song for the deaf) is in that album.

I like this one.

Shame the fanbase turned in Rick and Morty equivalent.

Care to explain? I haven't met any QOTSA fans except a few close friends. They have been my favorite band since 2007 and never encounter any annoying fans.

You know how Opeth fans are?
well multiply that by 10 because somewhere past 2007 they became mainstream for some reason probably due to their success in Europe which attracted a lot of obnoxious people.

How do you say Kyuss out loud
Kyoose? Kee-yuss? Kee-yoose?

probably pronounces the same way as "kys"

I was always bummed out that I didn't know any people who liked them, but I guess it's better that way.

kai-uss

actually they all seem pretty okay*

wrong

yep