How does different types of alcohol effect you differently? I get fun and happy with beer...

How does different types of alcohol effect you differently? I get fun and happy with beer, but sad and depressed with bourbon. Why Sup Forums?

also im drunk off bourbon fuck everything

I like wine. And very rarely a white Russian. The Dude abides.

whats in a white russian? i had a Moscow mule for the first time not too long ago and that was good

Brown usually gives me a more cheerful still functional drunk while clear gets me angry.

Tonight the bottle let me down

Proly a placebo effect

Vodka, Kahlua, Cream

drink rum.

Tequila makes me hyper, liquid adrenaline.

Why do people you like you ask questions instead of just fucking googling it. Why are you so dumb?

Why do people like you answer dumb peoples questions? Why are you so dumb?

Moscow mules are the shit. There’s something about the tin cup that makes them enjoyable. Tried making one without the cup & it just wasn’t the same.

Why do you care so much?

Have a drink pal

It’s more of a philosophical question.

Already drinking buddy!

what's rum all about?
Does it go down smooth? What's a good cheap brand?

im drunk and think you should fuck off. He could have asked any question in the world but landed on one that could be answered in 7 seconds using jewgle

All booze affects me the same. It just depends on how much I drink and how quickly I drink it.

Thanks my friend.

Beer drunk is like resin-high for me. Feels...dirty?
Same with rum.
Clear liquors and tequila do me right.

I drink cider of single malt whiskey.

Cider just makes me talkative.

Whiskey just makes me sleepy.

Fuggin four loko/jose cuarvo over here

Don't drink alcohol faggot.

Lol you think there are different kinds of alcohols? You don't seem to understand how alcohol is made let alone what the ingredients are.

>gonna max out on alcohol 1 in my brain so i can have some tolerance for 2
>ope gonna have to smoke a different alcohol because my alcohol 2 is getting maxed
tthis iis your logic

It doesnt. Its more the volume.

Beer is carby and bloaty so it slows down your drinking and even makes it harder past a point. So you are less likely to get wasted on it.

Wine is stronger but super acidic and sugary, youre more likely to get sick and puke before getting too drunk, or when youre at that level youre toast anyway from again, the sickness from the combination of wines many ingredients and alcohol.

Liqour gets you drunk really fast with less content of other things. (pro tip. Average male has a 50% chance of death from 13 shots in an hour. Thats based on a 175lb male.). So its easier to get yourself way too drunk very quickly, to ass hat levels where you humiliate yourself then black out.

Hence liqour then beer youre in the clear (youre already getting there so the beer makes you sicker and done drinking faster.) beer then liqour makes you.sicker (youve already raised your starting point with beer before you pile on the quick and easy shots. And since you liver is already working overtime on the beer the shots just pour straight into your blood stream.)

Four lokos is like the fat girl sex equivalent of drunk.

I've blacked out on them before too. Shit sucks.

Rum has great history behind it. Rum is made from sugar cane and molasses and can have hints of vanilla. There are different types of Rum.
>White rum - mixed drinks
>Regular or Gold - Drinking neat or mixed drinks
>Spiced rum - Gold rum with added spices
>Dark Rum - Aged longer deeper flavor ussaly drank neat.
Popular brands included
>Bacardi
>Captain Morgan
>Havana Club

duuuuuuuuuhhh whattts tha capital of californa duuuuuuuuuuuuh im to dumb to use gogle and want to talk to randumb people onm some gay online fourm
MMMMMMMMMMM GRAYONS

acidity of the alcohol, your hydration, pre mind set, what you have eaten and preservatives.

its all has effects

cheers! I might get a few bottles next weekend and try them out.

I would go with Bacardi Gold to start. Good neat or in Rum and Coke.

will do that!