Does anyone have the link to the original Logan Paul suicide video in Japan?

Does anyone have the link to the original Logan Paul suicide video in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
youtube.com/watch?v=w-ElqUPQl-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

It is a boring video to watch. checked.

just search it up for liveleak. It's the first thing on google if you do

not worth,, just cringe

Agreed

you dont wanna see it. its really brutal

checced

Just did this
Regret it

I watched pewdiepies response to it, now that ive seen the real video idk man.. Shits whack

Logan paul should have his skin peeled back alive
That dude fucking embarrasses me as a man.
All that for some internet hype and the stupid blonde fuck the whole time is like "Oh i didn't know this would happen, oh its sad, oh give me likes and subscribe."

Shit is literally bottom of the barrel gutter trash

>BRO OH MY GOD BRO. YOU SEEING THIS? OG FUCK BRO. SHIT. BRO. Bro.

Why does anyone even give a fuck? There’s REKT threads on Sup Forums regularly but you fucking snowflakes get triggered by a totally blurred out fucking corpse from a YouTube video.

>kid says he going to suicide forest
>says he found corpse in video title
>thumbnail shows blurred out corpse

And you fucking idiots are surprised somehow. Don’t want to see a corpse? Don’t fucking click the shit, morons.

anonymity vs. being a public figure.
Example: teachers, policemen, etc, are held to higher standards then say a plumber.

Take that common sense somewhere else and out of Sup Forums

liveleak com/view?i=302_1514860746

lol man the fuck up pussy, triggered much

Liveleak they got the vod. OP

>LOGan

My apologies.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Wow this is really graphic

is this what all the controversy is about?

Fuck off newfag.

his fanbase is made up entirely of kids, and his video got millions of views before it got taken down

Yes and now all the other Youtubers are trying to ride the wave, leeching off of his popularity.

Boogie2988’s morbidly obese fucking ass won’t shut up about it on his Twitter.

Worst part is it didn't get taken down. He deleted it himself.

It got manually reviewed by YouTube.

>be little child
>view this video
>parents get triggered
>kill myself

the price you pay for following such trash.

okay, but to be fair its not like he showed anything gruesome. it was some heavy content no doubt, but really so entertaining to watch such a fool laugh about something of this magnitude

Fuck this disrespectful shit I hope he gets life in prison. Yakuza will fuck him up the ass

Boohoo, pussy. Does youtube need to incorporate parental controls for you? They’re not your babysitter, bitch. If anything, He should have just left that shit up.

>being this stupid

>mentioning the laugh

For fucks sakes. Keem gave Scarce shit for doing nearly the exactly "holy shit this is really bad and fucked up i need to relive this mental weight somehow laugh" when he was talking about his daughter. And people are giving Logan shit for trying to keep his video style after seeing the body? Fuck sakes, the fucker's like 20 and has made internet money basically his whole life. Give him some space and blame Jake for not saying jack shit about the whole thing. Logan's been fucked up over this and Jake hasnt said a word.

You don't need Logan Paul to embarrass you as a man. You do a good job of that yourself.

Nice trips

What’s the daughter story?

Thank you, kind gentleman.

you dont know how to shitpost, do you?

She was Lost or some shit, this was like, Pre-content cop keem era shit. This is back when leafy was still beating his ass.

Also.

>in a recent keem video
>talking about Boogie's tweet about Logan, which lists leafy's name in it
>"And um, who is this leafy?"
>check subs count
>even after dying post content cop and nudes leak leafy has more subs then keem
>audible kek

Wow.
How Graphic.
I feel so bad now.
Must call my mom and cry.
Personally, I've never seen something like this.
Shit man
!

>think they see a dead body
>don't go check it for a solid 10+ minutes
It better be fake

No, Logan is just a pussy-ass faggot with no sense for style or comedy. He should(hope you're reading this Logan and all your blowbangers) join the people in the forest around Mount Fuji and start wearing rope ties for a dangle-party.

Fuck Logan Paul right in the eyeball

Just let this shit die. Sage. It is free publicity for this cuck.

this

How do fucking idiots like this even get 'famous' or even popular? They just over act every single moment and people subscribe.

He's fucking youtubes golden boy that makes them Mon€¥. No wonder they didn't take it down.

Wait leafys nudes?
I'm interested

why you should love logan paul, his fans

youtube.com/watch?v=w-ElqUPQl-E

This is the face of autism