Star trek was clearly racist as fuck. Klingon's were supposed to be niggers with whites in blackface portraying them...

Star trek was clearly racist as fuck. Klingon's were supposed to be niggers with whites in blackface portraying them. The klingon's were represented as a violent barbaric and savage race. The crew even used the word Klingon as if they were saying nigger. In later years the Klingon race was actually played by blacks. Racism in space.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_ruNzoE0wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Klingons were actual supposed to be Soviets. Dumbass.

Wrong fucknuts

nah they were more like mongols + japanese

Good job displaying how little you know about Star Trek. The Klingons were a metaphor for the USSR and that comparison was stated explicitly in at least one episode I can think of off the top of my head (A Private Little War).

That was the Romulans

And goblins are modeled after Jews. Small, giant-nosed leachers always after gold.
The more you know.

Klingons were aliens.
There were no niggers in the 22nd century.

Cause Russians have dark skin right? Don't believe everything Hollywood tells you, cause everything Hollywood makes is false.

Nah man they were supposed to be represent the hubris of man

Klingons are brave and honorable - clearly not niggers, dumbass.

Nigger

Nig

Not a nigger

Gowron - not a Black actor, light skinned Klingon

Nigger

Why do you associate barbarism with niggers? Seems to me you're the racist one.

Martok and Worf - White Klingon and Black Klingon.

Even nigger captain sisko played a klingon

A triple nigger

Because that's how blacks are associated in American propaganda. You would have to have blinders on to not see klingon's were supposed to be blacks.

>OP sees color as racial definition
>calls people racist
too bad you lack the critical thinking skills to understand you implicate skin color with race and not the geneology. I guess brown people are all mexicans to you too?

and actually they were supposed to be a mirror of Americans due to our diplomacy in the world during the 50s and 60s. looking at ourselves then, as how an advanced civilization might see us if we continue the direction we were headed.

roddenbury was sexist af tho, a creeper fo sho.

As the years progressed whites rarely played klingon's and if they did they didn't wear heavy dark makeup like the white actors did in the original series. They just started flat out using mostly black actors to play klingons.

muh shekels

who gives a fuck

It wasn't just color. As I said the klingon's were depicted as barbaric savages, just like America depicted and still depicts blacks today. It wasn't just blacks that were racially depicted on that show but the clearness of who the klingon's were representing was evident.

Hit the bricks and view a trap thread like you usually do

are you trying to say a man who invented the flux capacitor was black?

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

Only on taxi

you're seeing black savages where everyone else is looking at fictional aliens played by both white and black actors, as shown by multiple other posts.

you're racist op. it's ok, just own up to it. not like anyone on this site cares if you are.

>they're in blackface
>very known they were portrayed as savages who would kill without hesitation

The math on this isn't complex

You're showing a complete lack of understanding of Star Trek and politics from the 60s and 70s. People were scared shitless of the Russians. It wasn't like now with teenage shitheads running around claiming to be commies because they thought it was cool. People were legitimately scared of the spread of communism and being wiped out in a nuclear war. The civil rights movement was dealt with in Star Trek but on a different scale, for instance "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield"

kys lefty retard

Nope, Klingons are middle easterners

kek

>Star trek was clearly racist as fuck.

Agreed!

Can you imagine how shit-tier boring Star Trek would be if Politically Correct?

>klingon's were supposed to be blacks.
you stupid fucking dipshit
show me where Klingons were ANYBODY'S fucking slaves.
Protip you can't
fuck off
no really
get out of this thread
it's mine from now on

If you believe they represented Russia that's fine. If that's true then why have mostly black actors played klingon's since the original series ended? The comparisons between the propaganda portraying blacks and the klingon's are right there in your face. Just because someone tells you something is blue doesn't mean it's not red. They didn't do like Lucas and make a character that represented Jews in every way possible. They basically said klingon's are Russians but the reality is they represented blacks. It's just a coincidence that the most savage race in the star trek universe is the only race with dark skin?

>mostly black actors played klingon's
that's bullshit

also, protip--you don't need to put an apostrophe there

I never said they represented blacks in every single way possible. If that were true then they would have been portrayed as kangs.

Star Trek is PC. Usually Kirk, Picard, especially Janeway and Archer all show up and give a morality lesson to a culture doing something bad.

Michael Ansara, who played Kang, isn't black you fucking faggot.

Klingons = Russians
Romulans = Chinese
Vulcans = Japanese
Humans = USA! USA!

Yeah mostly black actors have played klingon's since at least the next gen

>It's just a coincidence that the most savage race in the star trek universe is the only race with dark skin?

Klingons aren't even really savage. They're honorable and have their own strict code of ethics. Ferengi are much more savage and theiving.

Not all actors who played klingon's were black but at some point they played the majority of them starting with the next gen at least

>mostly black actors have played klingon's
I said you don't need to use an apostrophe there, autist.

That's bullshit, too.
You've clearly never watched the show.
Fuck off.

But the conception was that they were savages and would kill without hesitation. Until the Borg, klingon's were the biggest threat to the human race, like whites try to make blacks out to be the biggest threat to their race.

>klingon's
get out

>obviously mongols
>OP only knows about blacks
t. retard

This is Sup Forums. I do as I please. The autism flows strong inside of me.

>klingon's

The fact that you're hung up on the savage part says more about you than it does about Star Trek and it brings me back to my last point that you have no fucking clue about how the Russians were perceived at that point in history. People viewed THEM as the savages. Blacks didn't have nuclear weapons. Blacks were installing missiles in Cuba. Blacks weren't supplying the Vietcong. Blacks weren't shooting down U2s and publicly displaying the wreckage (in fairness, it was always the Romulans who threatened to do that in Star Trek). You've been twisted by Sup Forums's "muh white Russian brothers" rhetoric. Blacks were American citizens and while a lot of Americans may not have liked them at that point in history they would gladly have stood beside them to fight the commie savages.

klingon's what?
batliff? Gagh? par'machi?

wow. you sure showed that guy. you can be retarded on purpose, and no one can into stopping you. wow. very impressed.

>whites try to make blacks out to be the biggest threat to their race.

no self respecting white supremecist thinks this. jews are obviously a bigger threat than niggers. you're so wrong and you're so hung up on muh black savages. just go suck a bbc since that's clearly what you want to do.

>Until the Borg, klingon's were the biggest threat to the human race

Have you ever even watched the Next Generation??? The Borg didn't show up until more than half way through the second season and they were all "ferengi-this" and "Q-that" before then. Retard.

I just checked with my bull, OP. He disagrees with you.

>self respecting white supremecist
I mean, if they respected themselves, they wouldn't be dependent on finding value in their race. it's only because their complete and abject failure as an individual that they have to vie for accomplishment by proxy

You can't have it both ways. Blacks were being strung up by the necks from trees, not allowed to eat in restaurants, unable to drink from public fountains, exiled from communities but were welcome with open arms to fight Russians. I'm not hung up on anything and I'm well aware of the "history" that is told to us as fact. Show me one Russian that looks/looked like a klingon from the original series.

>black's
fixed

stupid faggot

Yup. Jared and Ivanka are definitely Ferengi.

I don't know. I mean, Trump doesn't seem the sort to make his wife and daughter walk around nude in the home ...
>wait

KECKS

Then why do whites do basically nothing about the Jews. Jews took the money, took the land, took knowledge and gave you their version of it, yet whites have gone after blacks in every imaginable way since the conception of America. Have you heard of the Tulsa massacre?

>Jews took the money, took the land, took knowledge and gave you their version of it,
take your meds faggot

kek

Indeed I did user

>Then why do whites do basically nothing about the Jews.

Umm, Holocaust?

WE

So then it's not a lie? Either there was a holocaust or there wasn't. Can't be both ways.

WUZ

the classic dilemma

Of course it's not a lie you fucking sperg. btw weren't we talking about "klingon's" or are you derailing because you're argument sucks?

Why don’t klingons have hairs on star trek discovery?

They were the biggest threat to picard. The Borg became the bigget threat to the world. The q and "quark's" people never made it into a major motion picture like the Borg.

Another user brought up the holocaust not me

Hol dup

>In later years the Klingon race was actually played by blacks
The most popular Klingon in the history of Star Trek was white you fucking libtard. Go watch the fucking Battlestar Galactica remake and enjoy your lib-fi safe space.

why is discovery completely shit in every way?

>the most popular Klingon was white

O kkk...

I don't know what both ways you think I'm trying to have it. Those events you're talking about were common in the 50s and 60s. By the time Star Trek started in 1969 the Civil Rights movement was all but past. Blacks and white were fighting against the commies side by side in Vietnam while Star Trek was in production so what I've said is factually correct. As far as Russians who look like the Klingons from the original series, here's the original original Klingons from their first appearance in Star Trek. Show me a black person who looks like them. Also, Russian stretches all the way to the Bearing Sea where the native skin color is darker than these Klingons. Google Eastern Russian people.

Of all the stupid fucking things in the history of Trek to argue about (pic related), and OP pulls a racial conspiracy theory out of his ass (hence why it's dark brown and covered in Klingons).

Even from that far away pic you can still see those boys are in blackface, unless they hired a gang of mulatto's

>implies Worf was the most popular Klingon character among Klingon fans
Bitch, he was fucking toadstool bottom of the list. Yes, Michael Dorn was black. Yes, Tony Todd was black. Ask fans who their favorite KLINGONS were and those two never come up 99 out of 100 times. It's: Gowron (white), Khelar (white), Kahless (white), the DURAS SISTERS (white), KOR KANG and KOLOTH (white). God, go the fuck away already...

Muh glasses been on user.

>blackface
You don't know wtf "blackface" is. I bet you're one of those white guilt ridden people who bitches out loud (even though no one else is around) whenever there's a commercial on TV with an all white family.

Most pouplar, not most favorite. Ask a non die hard fan who is the most popular Klingon and they will give you worf. Nobody is gonna name those you named. You would have to be a die hard fan to know those.

>come to Sup Forums
>cry about "space racism" in a science fiction tv show.

It's like you know you're a faggot and just don't care

I forgot the most important rule of quantum physics: you can't argue a point with someone trapped in their own fucking universe.

If I was white maybe. But I'm not.

>>Most pouplar, not most favorite
>language means whatever it takes for you to be wrong
oh fuck off, kid

I do and I don't

And Darth Vader is black...
Only looking on colour is stupid and racistic... Even if you pretend criticism. It is ghost hunting

Why the fuck are you even crying, then? You got your own version of Star Trek: youtube.com/watch?v=8_ruNzoE0wY

Favorite and popular are not the same

Vader is Caucasian voiced by a black