/heem/: joanna calderwood edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rPntuuucHyQ
youtu.be/7ZpK-c3yjBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UFC 33 the night of the long fights

Eugene s. r.

what is the most shitfest ufc show of all time?

as in questionable decisions, referee fuck ups, fixed fights.

I'm not notepad

Sure thing notesperg

>what is the most shitfest ufc show of all time?

Expert agree:

UFC 112: Invincible in Abu Dhabi

fucking awful

t. seething notecuck

OI CUNT GIMME FREE TICKETS OR ELSE

I rewatched hendo bisping 2 and 47-47 desu.

10-8 10-9 9-10 9-10 9-10

>10-8
How?

>seething
Isn't this an aspie thing?

dropped and almost tko'd

>Kovalev
>TJ

really made me think

>Isn't this
yeah, you don't know.

both you lot should fuck off back there

strong no

>tj
lmaobud

as a parlay, that's solid, I can see them all winning

Meme osmosis is a real thing. Using a meme is different than being vaguely aware of it. Kick rocks you dork.

i can easily see the top 3 losing, i don't know who that non ufc faggot is

A lot of things here are actually

40 year old backpack could get jacare'd

too close to waste money on cody tj

eddie fucking sucks but so does dustin lmao

What else? I've heard zilch is, which isn't surprising because it seems to be used only by autists.

Will she fight for the belt next?

UFC 33 is arguably the greatest UFC ppv of all time.

if "great" is a synonym for size or length, then I agree. literally too great for a PPV broadcast.

marks
worked
finna
etc i don't know from the top of my head

That's just the line I used to convince some newfag Spaniard that 33 was some legendarily great card when he asked for stuff to watch.
He said that apparently it was just wall and stall for every round of every fight, including the three (3) title fights.

I knew the first two from when I was a kid and watched wrestling. I think finna is a black person thing. I saw Michael Johnson use it on twitter the other day.

I will fight her and then undo my belt haha

It is but it literally started popping up here after it became a forced meme there

it almost killed the company, I think they stopped using the ramp after that card

what are your thoughts on gloves this size?

That puppers face gets me every time and yeah Rose will probably fight for the title next, she was already being set up for title shot at 201 but she lost to Karolina back then

Both going to win

Why?

Cody get kimura'd

Maybe I should do that then

Eddie won't lose

>40 year old backpack could get jacare'd
Doubt it, Gunnar couldn't handle Maia so I don't think Jorge can.

>too close to waste money on cody tj
You don't know what betting is?

>eddie fucking sucks but so does dustin lmao
Both good, Eddie is just better

Enjoy losing your money.

TJ is levels above Cody, Cody maybe, has the slight advantage in the stand up but TJ is gonna pin him on the floor and take that away

TJ will have trouble outwrestling him, Cruz is at least as good of a wrestler and couldn't get anything going. Garbrandt is a ridiculous athlete and was scouted for NCAA wrestling before he dropped out of highschool. I think TJ needs to stick and move on the feet, pick his spots, feint a lot, keep Cody guessing. Cody has questionable defense.

lol cody is a great wrestler you don't follow the sport closely enough

>muh team alpha male hes a great wrestler!
No, he isn't. He is alright.

Cruz took down TJ at least 4 or 5 times, didn't take Garbrandt down once.

Post your slip

I've never lost a UFC bet in my life

>Doubt it, Gunnar couldn't handle Maia so I don't think Jorge can.

desu Gunnar wanted the fight on the ground and I storngly doubt Masvidal do that. He will do his best to keep it standing and he has better striking than Gunni.

>lol
kill yourself

Cody's clearly great at countering, but when he leads I feel like he's not that great (although he has gotten several heems rushing forward, I just feel he's not very refined when he does). TJ's whole game is based on pressure and takedowns.
I think Cody's speed and movement combined with his wrestling and his punishing counters will make him tough to take down.
Maybe the kicks from outside the boxing range can play a role? Still dangerous though, if they get caught it could lead to a rush forward and TJ getting blitzed.

Leaning Cody desu.

*mentally blocks your path*

>desu Gunnar wanted the fight on the ground and I storngly doubt Masvidal do that. He will do his best to keep it standing and he has better striking than Gunni.
Masvidals take down defence isn't as good as the new Jorge nuthuggers are claiming it is. And he isn't going to one punch Maia like he Nate did. Gunnar also tried to get back up at one point and couldn't.

Cody vs. TJ is a very stupid fight to bet on.

I think TJ is more adept at leading than Cruz. Cruz was going out of his way to lead whilst it comes more naturally to TJ. Also maybe Cruz is on a decline after all his injuries.

>"I just wouldn't be there"

*teeps your chi against the fence of nirvana*

TJ needs to work Cody's legs and take him out of his stance, and then go after him with the hands. He will lose a boxing match just like Cruz did, Cody's work in the pocket is too fast and too powerful.

you now remember all those guys who pick almemeda over cody

>hiding her feet
unacceptable

in fairness he wasn't proven whatsoever until that point

Is Cody " Uriah Faber is like the father I've never had" Garbage a vampire ? I think he is

Yeah, and he's also definitely more dangerous than Cruz. I think Cody's power will be the deciding factor here. TJ's blows hurt, Cody's will drop you.

Yeah, that's probably his best shot. It's still dangerous though, I can see Cody timing the low kick and swarming him with hooks.
TJ can do it, but it will be more difficult for him, he will have to fight very Dillygently

neither was Almeida desu

i picked cody to win in round 1 in fairness

is that your parlay? if it is don't do it.

>Cody vs. TJ is a very stupid fight to bet on.
Gambling on fights works on fights like this, the fight can go either way. There's retards that bet on huge favourites and win fuck all when they do win, when they lose they lose more than they made. Then theres retards who bet on huge underdogs and delude themselves into thinking they win more than the lose.

This is a close fight, it's arguably 50/50, that is what gambling is.

no its not

confirmed

Here
Was totally sleeping on Cody's skills at the time

>other gamblers are retarded, not me
lol enjoy losing your money

BW is probably the most exciting division right now, from a pure competition stand point.

All gamblers are stupid, but to say this is a stupid fight to bet on shows you're one of those guys

Dillashaw likes to go mano e mano, it's in his nature, he got wild against Lineker towards the end and ate a bunch of massive body shots. Duane will have to keep his temper in check if he doesn't want to get hit.

i'll put my money where my mouth is
what's your paypal? if you pick the 3 mma fights right i'll send you $30, you don't have to risk anything

>mano e mano
>e
>a*

agreed desu

For some reason I'm not too sold on Garbrandt still, his experience against the elites is so non existent and he has a style that can really get him in trouble with how stiff and still his head always is when he throws, but TJ has to work uphill stylistically here I think.

Wtf I love boxing now?

UFC 1 and I'm not joking at all.

All my bets ever

Not posting my stake because you'll just mock me because you don't like being wrong

Dana would be promoting boxing right now if Whitey Bulger didn't run him out of Bawston

>/ourguy/ Tyson Fury wasn't that

and 2

youtu.be/rPntuuucHyQ

Truth bombs

this pic makes me hard

Highlights of this weeks events
youtu.be/7ZpK-c3yjBI
youtu.be/7ZpK-c3yjBI

>40 year old backpack could get jacare'd
No he couldn't, there's no way Masvidal isn't getting taken down. And when he gets taken down he isn't getting back up.

If Maia loses to Masvidal should I demand a refund for my BJJ classes?

>He will do his best to keep it standing
And he will fail spectacularly.

Absolutely, if a technique doesn't work in a real fight - don't train it

Maia isn't really a quick finisher though and he tends to gas as the fight goes on. His first round of Condit was his first quick finish since him beating Story in 2012.

and Condit sucks dick at wrestling

All these Cody and Jorge fans out the blue

/NewHeem/

Maybe it might last a bit longer, I just think Masvidal is way too small for it to even be competitive on the ground.

USADA pls

why is dana so gay

People only seem to remember finishes. Rewatch maia vs Brown and tell me Jorge can't do it better.

Brown survived for over 2 rounds getting dominated on the ground and had Maia hurt in the 3rd but decided to follow him to the ground. I think if Masvidal survives the first round his chances drastically increase. Maia presents no threat on the feet so he can be fully focused on defending the takedowns. On the feet he Masvidal can peice Maia up.

Browns a lot bigger than wannabe scarface

Brown is also significantly slower than Jorge and doesn't have the same sprawl.

also has deficiencies in footwork, shot selection, distance management, etc. in comparison

Jorge is a trickier fight for sure

I don't get this meme

210 is the worst one I can remember seeing. It wasn't a bad night of fights but the Weidman/Mousasi controversy, rumble throwing the fight and getting abandoned by his corner, and DC cheating to make weight were huge cock ups. Actually every card in New York is pretty much a shit show.

>maia is an underdog against a 155lb journeyman who got good match ups at 170

im going to make so much money betting on maia. thanks for buying into the masvidal hypetrain nerds