(see pic)
3. she is a neocon

4. she is a globalist

that's about it

list of Shillary neocon wars

Supported NAFTA and TPP

youtube.com/watch?v=ySYYHzj3evY

youtube.com/watch?v=jW4XPRA2jIk

sanders is also a corporate slave.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=Career&cid=n00000528

youtube.com/watch?v=Fju459PbqIc

I'm voting for Hillary because she's the only sensible answer. Trump is a naive maverick, he would bring the country to the brink of ruin. I wouldn't vote for Sanders because I'm an adult. Johnson doesn't stand a chance. #ImWithHer

b8

Isn't Trump no longer self funding either?

i doubt i'll even go and vote in the presidential election lol it's not shaping up to be anything but enflaimed with morons and true believers in cartoonish heros....

No. I'm serious.

>"he would bring the country to the brink of ruin"

Explain?

no i mean with sources

please?

give us all the facts since this is what your claiming.

really makes you think

I wouldn't give her my vote, I would give her my chode though.

trump is a waste

I am actually planning to vote for Hillary. I can answer any questions you might have.

given the opportunity would u bang her?

I'm glad that America is finally about to get their first female president. It's pretty embarrassing that you haven't had one already.

Give me one good reason why anyone would want to vote for someone who's not responsible enough to even keep their own email secure.

No

I really don't see how the email thing could be considered a serious matter. But I guess she could just have someone else in charge of her email from now on.

my SJW friend is voting for her.
i didn't ask but i can guess. she loves "diversity" and would never shut up about how obama was black and that's good because diversity.
so i can only assume its because she has a vagina.

>not taking such an amazing opportunity

also i am pretty sure Trump is less technically literate than she is.

Look at his smug face and tell me he is illiterate.

You can't

>$0.10 has been deposited into your PayPal account

illiterate

wow

k

SHE IS EVIL PERSONIFIED

SHE IS UNBALANCED AND QUITE POSSIBLY INSANE

SHE IS A CLOSETED RACIST

SHE IS A CLOSETED LESBIAN MARRIED TO A WOMANIZING RAPIST -- WOW, CRAZY

Can't wait for the liberal tears to start flowing

Nice butt

If you work for the government or are on long term welfare, Hillary is the "safe" choice. If you are in those camps the Obama years were probably not too bad. He got rid of the lifetime limit on welfare that Bill Clinton added, and has spend trillions of dollars in deficit spending.

Also the vagina thing.

If you are in the real economy, your life has gotten much worse under Obama (or certainly no better), but for many people insulated from reality by wealth, welfare, or a safe cushy govt. job things are a-ok and they would not want to rock the boat by voting in Trump or Bernie, both of which represent a challenge to the status quo.

Because on one hand, Bernie supporters would get mad if she won, and on the other hand, Trump supporters would get mad if she won.

It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

Its a win-win-win situation for me:

If Trump wins (likely) the epic lulz also I get to watch America Made Great Again!

If Clinton wins I get to watch the world burn.

If Bernie wins I'll retire rather than pay those taxes.

>why would anyone vote for shillary clitface? legitimate reasons please
Is hating America a legitimate reason? Because that is the only reason I can think of for someone not voting for Donald Trump.

"Because first lady president. Duh."

no deaths list. Anyone got the spread sheet?