TRUMP HATE THREAD!

TRUMP HATE THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/12/in-asia-trump-briefly-baffled-by-group-handshake.html
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/sen-debbie-stabenow-d-mich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-news-photo/484300116#sen-debbie-stabenow-dmich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-campaigns-picture-id484300116
youtu.be/6Ltst32Dcps
youtu.be/WEXCgdAyWcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is laughable. up until a week ago, if anyone from breitbart had told you the sky is blue, you'd have called him a liar. but since Bannan is saying something you want to hear, you believe every word. hell, even the author of the book came out today and said that he doesn't know if anything in the book is true.

"Several of his sources, he says, were definitely lying to him, while some offered accounts that flatly contradicted those of others."
-businessinsider.com

let's see now, Trump didn't want to win. but at the same time, you say he colluded with the russians to win. those are two mutually exclusive statements.

god you guys are pathetic.

What a douche bag!

it's bannon

>let's see now, Trump didn't want to win. but at the same time, you say he colluded with the russians to win.
He colluded with the Russians to embarrass Hillary and set up his Trump TV network after he lost. But he fucked up and won, so he's got to defend against the appearance of treason to gain the US Presidency. Poor dumb bastard.

i hate trump more than I hate hillary

lol...moar like,

Disgusting.

As long as people are dying in the US, those very people will be voting Democrat.

What if we get a Death Ban?

Oh yes. The truth comes out

>I want silicone titties making my important decisions for me
date a stripper. I admire your pain threshold.

Yeah, only if he had used silverware on his food!

Oh wait...

Chris Evans looks terrible

Only true New Yorkers use a knife and fork on pizza

Fat, stupid ,lazy arrogant...Typical Amerikkkan

Shut the fuck up already. Good god.

Of course he can't figure out how to rewire Puerto Rico

Damn right

hi Sup Forums

Found the nigger

Trump's a fucking moron!

Troll harder fag

Damn right!

Hello future wife

Typical Trump supporter response.

What a fucking idiot. I've never seen this pic before. Where is it from? Are those other world leaders?

> "Impeach Trump"
> Finger on trigger

Yeah I'm not too surprised a retard like that would write that on themselves

Yep. He was supposed to link arms. But his pea brain couldn’t comprehend

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/12/in-asia-trump-briefly-baffled-by-group-handshake.html

>What a fucking idiot
>cant even use google search for pics

SHUT UP.

>what is a safety
>what is an unloaded clip

Dubs wins

At least she can spell correctly.

Sup Forums is a library where we share info. who needs google

rokcingh

>>What a fucking idiot
>Sup Forums

>what is trigger discipline
>how to correctly handle a firearm

I'm pretty sure barron trump creates this threads

10 bucks says he is involved in human trafficking

I think hes is South East Asia, and that guy on his left(white polo) is the Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte

>clip

The first safety is your hopefully functioning brain, don't rely on the gun to be smart for you

> clip
You make me hurt

GET THE FUCK OUT!!

go to local library
see Hillary Clinton's book "What Happened"
write on Post-It note "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!"
Leave in middle of book

Boy oh boy slap my ass and call me a faggot I sure am glad she can spell correctly but not have the common sense to safely handle a firearm

Do you go through life looking at everything is black and white?

Someone who doesn't suck Trumps dick must be a far left liberal?

There really isn't a reason to believe Trump is intelligent. People don't like Bannon because of the things he says and policies he backs. Neither one are simply attacked because "people don't like them :("

People on the left and right only seem to know how to improperly characterize the beliefs of the other side.

Bro hust stop.

YEAH! FUCK TRUMP!

literally hitler

She handles her firearm as she sees appropriate. aren't you GOPtards supposed to be all pro gun, pro killing shit anyways? What the fuck do you care?

>clip

>Debbie Stabenow is Hillary Clinton
not sure if retarded or just shilling

gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/sen-debbie-stabenow-d-mich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-news-photo/484300116#sen-debbie-stabenow-dmich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-campaigns-picture-id484300116

What she sees as appropriate does not make it safe or any less stupid. That being said, please restrain your retardation as it is largely unnatural and unsafe for all of us. Think of the children.

youtu.be/6Ltst32Dcps

All you do is look for niggers

Alt reich nazi trump cuck's hobby.

Natural selection has you in its cross hairs.

>getting buttflustered over people calling a magazine a "clip"
>can't even spot a cheap airsoft pistol

Hah, I laugh at natural selection. I'll off myself before it can get to me!

Another edgy dumbass that has no idea of political policies or procedure.Just another dumb fuck posing for lame instagram pics to get attention.

Sooner than later hopefully.

You don't understand how serious of an offense it is to call a magazine a clip. It's like calling a book a magazine.

If it's fake, then she wants attention and isn't smart enough to know trigger discipline.

If it's real, then she still may be looking for attention but still needs trigger discipline.

No matter the end result, is classify her as slightly less than mildly tardy.

Who knows, maybe I might just be around longer than you. Maybe not. Either way, we've got a long road to travel down!

>political policies
Oh shut up.

fuck you faggot
youtu.be/WEXCgdAyWcw

Funny how trump in this vid is a savior of MuriKKKa but in reality all he does is just cancels everything obama has achieved, signs laws that screw the common people, hires only people who pay him money and plays golf all the time + watches FucksJews for 8 hours while sipping diet coke. Role model. Best people. Country winning BIGLY. Yuge button comparing to small hands. Throws towels like it's fuckin Hunger Games in the land that's surrounded by ocean water. There will be movies, documentaries and comedy series about him and you trumpcucks in the future. You will regret you ever ticked his name in the ballot as you will realize that it was a question of: Are you retarded? and Trump was a YES, YOU JEALOUS?

Wow these gun nuts are autism ridden retards. MUST TEACH EVERYONE GUN SAFETY! I bet your kind shoot each other in the gut by accident, but NOT ME , I HAVE TRIGGER DISCIPLINE.

Autistic OCDisabled cuck

HAIL SUPREME OVERLORD TRUMP

Like-wise if I said anything from breitbart was false you'd have told me I was full of shit and changed the subject to hillary clinton, but now that breitbart is saying something you DONT want to hear, you pass it off as fake news. We're not so different you and I.

I love this man and I'm glad and proud I got him elected all the way from France as a 50 yo who never got involved in anything political prior to this
Also Trump babes are the best proof he's superior. Where are the leftist babes posing with Hillary or Bernie banners? Leftism is a disease nowadays.

What does that even mean?

Nice fantasyland you're living in, small wonder you're a leftist

Freedom isnt free, commietard

That Trump is Rebooting the Republic so hard he's starting up a glorious empire's golden age

>Trump is Rebooting the Republic

that's cute. i actually have one of those signs. i went and got one around 4am election night from a hotel corner on my street. all the ones from the public park/rec center where i voted--i didn't vote for president, only legal weed and raising minimum wage in arizona; legal weed failed 48-52%--were gone.

Can someone tell me why someone who voted for trump isn't racist, misogynist and patently unAmerican?
How is supporting Naziizn in any way supporting America?

Alpha chad*

>trumpism is naziism
>Still havent learned anything in two fucking years
This is why the left is losing

I don't think YOU even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Took two sentences thought they were related and answered a straw man question.
Two years still a trump supporting idiot.

First please tell me why you are not racist, misogynist asnd unAmerican

Second please tell me why nazi ideology permeates the altright and why that isn't unAmerican.

A beautiful man with a beautiful wife.