I'm bi dubbs decides which gender I fuck next

I'm bi dubbs decides which gender I fuck next

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dVGQlhpA0Y
familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/medical-consequences-of-what-homosexuals-do/
familyresearchinst.org
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2011/07/28/what-theyll-never-tell-you-in-homosexual-education/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091127124847.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=4dVGQlhpA0Y

half eaten avocado

>I'm bi dubbs
is this a gayer version of idubbz?

if dubs, you must fuck a horse of either gender

WINRAR

familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/medical-consequences-of-what-homosexuals-do/

op here there are two dubs and no to both

Will smith

atack helicopter

>familyresearchinst.org
fuck right off with that shit

hey fuck you buddy

stop being racist against horses

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2011/07/28/what-theyll-never-tell-you-in-homosexual-education/
>gay and bisexual men lose up to 20 years of life expectancy. Compare that to cigarette smokers, who lose on average about 13.5 years of life expectancy. The Canadian study concluded that the probability of a 20-year-old gay or bisexual man living to 65 years was only 32%, compared to 78% for men in general

I want to die why else would I be here fag

A trap

>An extremely high rate of parasitic and other intestinal infections is documented among male homosexual practitioners because of oral-anal contact. There are so many infections that a syndrome called “the Gay Bowel” is described in the medical literature.

Dubs were already rolled guys. OP must fuck a horse or he's a lying sack of shit.

promise? I want to die but not kms seems like a pussy way to do it if you want to go matt shepard on me track my ip I'm wating

In IN it's legal as long as its not gay

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091127124847.htm
>A rare parasitic disease, which normally only is transmitted by contaminated water, has been shown to be transmitted by gay sex between hiv-positive men.

I want to die what do i care about the health risks I said you can kill me like matthew shepard google him and that will tell you how little I value life

>Gay men were much more likely to experience major depression, bipolar disorder, panic disorder, agoraphobia and obsessive compulsive disorder.

Then help and kill me