Happy birthday

happy birthday

dude beat his wife

fpbp

Did you know that John Lennon beat his wife?

It is believed by many that as we grow, we go through distinct phases in our lives that are typified by the dominance of a particular Inner Beatle. The traditional view assumes that we begin as Ringo, then proceed through the stages of George, Paul, and finally John, all in order. This is to say, as a child, we are like Ringo, happy but oblivious to the world. As we gain a sense of our surroundings, we enter a George stage, and become highly contemplative, and afraid. Next, as we approach adolescence we become like Paul, acting rashly and out of an emotional impulse. As we mature, we enter the adult phase of John, where we have synthesized the strengths and overcome the weaknesses of the other three Beatles.

Although this theory postulates the presence of a dominant Beatle, it is important to remember that the other Beatles are definitely present throughout this maturation process. It is unclear how, but in some subconscious, rudimentary fashion all of these suppressed Beatles affect the individual during every stage of growth. It is as if the balance of power between the inner Beatles is simply uneven at the early stages, and the checks and balances that keep them level have not yet been formed properly. For example, if the Inner John is not yet exerting his calming influence on the Inner Paul, the Paul is able to flail about with emotional abandon, easily dismissing the George's impotent cries for spiritual restraint. Thus, as we grow and form the necessary connections and repulsions between the four Inner Beatles, we allow ourselves to experience a fullness of life that is impossible earlier on in our growth.

Hey do you guys know that John Lennon beat his wife?

there is literally nothing wrong with beating your wife.

He beat the wrong one

>imagine no John lemon
How was he so prophetic?

>As we mature, we enter the adult phase of John
>and overcome the weaknesses of the other three Beatles.

This is stupid. Why the fuck would anyone aspire to be John? Marrying an ugly hag who can't sing nor mind her own business? Releasing shitty solo albums that don't hold a candle to past works? Dying earlier than any of the other Beatles? No thanks.

George is the true final phase if we're going to use that silly analogy. The guy was the most grounded and humble of the 4 and stayed true to himself. He had just as much songwriting talent as Paul or John but kept more to himself about it. Plus he released the best solo album.

The idea is that our Beatles are constantly being pushed apart and pulled back together by the Inner Yoko and George Martin, and this can cause the balance of power to shift. When the Beatles are the closest together (the high GM phase), it is likely that one will enter a Ringo phase. This regression comes about due to the lack of creative tension, and can lead to a real rut in one's life. Alternatively, when the Inner Beatles are furthest apart, and seem almost completely disconnected (the high Yoko phase), we are likely to experience an extreme of George, feeling adrift with the self, and unable to relate to anyone. The point at which the Beatles are pulling together, but still are still distinct (the mid-GM phase) is often dominated by Paul, leading one to emotional outbursts and extraordinary prolificness. Of course, when one's Inner Beatles are in the midst of being forced away from one another (the mid-Yoko phase), it is typically a John phase, and is perhaps when we are at our most lucid. While these four phases are typically the cycle we go through, part of the Beatlist's goal is to break free from that repetition (even if to do so one must embrace the repetition). This may be accomplished by trying to maintain a balance between these inner Beatles and gaining greater mastery of the inner George Martin and the Inner Yoko. It is only by overcoming the cycles of our inner Beatles that we can hope to reach the Upper John.

>George is the true final phase

If getting cucked by Eric Clapton is your idea of maturity then be my guest m8. Personally, I would rather not sit around in robes, meditating and listen to some bearded indian play sitar drones for 5 hours a day.

epic

This but unironically

BASED

Beat me to it XDd

WRONG!
Here is the true final phase

Well, I WAS gonna post Happy Birthday John Lennon until the shit posters started with the whole Hurr Durr John Lennon Beat his wife meme.

Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Why couldn't any of you shit posters be in Las Vegas last week by The Mandaley Bay Hotel watching a country music festival. That's the fate you all deserve!

you BEATled me to it lol

If I were John Lennon I'd beat you too
for being such a little bitch