Are we living in a simulation?

Are we living in a simulation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlTKTTt47WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How smart is Sup Forums?

Ya. Obviously. We live in the illusion of a 3D world that obviously operates on a 2D plane.

This is all pretty much accepted at this point and it's only gravity that really gives that illusion...

You a retarded or someting?

Probably.

That, my friend, is up to you to decide.

kill yourself and find out

You first, then there’d probably be one less trap thread here, so please do

Hopefully one of you neckbeards understands the correlation between the picture and the question

Whats your point faggot? I did signals and still dont get what youre getting at.

Electrons shot through the double slit behave differently when observed vs not observed. If you did signals and never heard about this than you’re a retard.

This is basic partical duality my point being how does this relate to your question? Surely you actually have some worth suggesting?

In quantum mechanics, these particles only have to make their minds up when they’re observed, which is basically how every aspect of computer simulated games behave.

When you’re playing whatever vidya you play, what’s everything around you, that you can’t see doing. It has multiple options and multiples states it could be in, only has to decide when you observe it

It's only means that all matter is not only patricle but also a wave. How it makes you feel about simulation?

Pajeet?

Your observation has nothing to do with it the outxome of a video game. Vidya is an example of a coded system with outputs based on inputs. while the concept of partical duality is independent of input and only relies on observation.
To say the real worls can be simplified into such a model is childish.

My degree isnt isnt modern physics but from an engineering approach partical duality is not applicable to what youre suggesting.

You’re a retard. Go play Skyrim. Every area on the map that you currently can’t see, isn’t there any only has possibilities of what could be there. The game only decides what’s there when you look or go to an area.

>What if anime was the true reality and we were just their fantasy?

The two are still mutually exclusive dude. One responds to input or is randomly generated while the other is predictable with 100% accuracy. Simply saying the video game simulates the principal of partical duality doesnt mean that the two are related in any other way. (Correlation =/= causation)

Is a possibility
youtube.com/watch?v=tlTKTTt47WE

You guys need to watch David Icke. He explained all of this in detail years ago.

Not likely. It would be too big of a waste of electricity with nothing valuable to extract from it

fagit