Sup Forumsros

Sup Forumsros...
I'm pretty sure my gf of 2 years is done with me.
She came drunk at 4am, she bartends, and when she came in she was ending a phone call with a name that had a heart emoji. She changed my name from Babe(heart emoji) to my actual name, and I'm pretty sure I saw that on the phone when she was hanging up.
I confronted her, and she kept telling me it was her friend (female) and wouldn't show me the call history to prove it.

I'm really feeling down right now and none of my friends are awake. I don't know who else I can talk to.

End it before she does.

We're living together. And I don't really have the funds to move out, so i don't know what to do.

shoot up her bar
while she's in it

jk but really, I'm no expert on heartbreak, but damn that feels harsh. Hope it's nothing though

How about instead of asking strangers on the internet what to do, you grow some balls and make your own decisions?

My decision is that i need to get out of this relationship/house.
I was on here because all of my friends are asleep, and now I can't sleep, and just kind of wanted to talk.

maybe ask friendos for advice next day? speak with those you trust first and, get support even if you only feel like you'll maybe need it

If ya'll live in the same house then go wake her up and tell her to be honest with you about it, and whatever she says you go from there, this type of shit sucks but it's worse when you let it drag on, you need to get it over with and move on

She's still awake. She kept telling me it's her friend, let's call her Lucy, and Lucy told me she didn't just talk to her.

wake her drunk ass up and break up with her nuff said

push her a bit with more direct question, like are you cheating instead of who called you?

idk really, what is there even to chat about

Pack all your shit when she leaves and GTFO. Speak to your landlord and explain the situation and work out a way you can pay off your share of the lease,

I asked, and she said she isn't sleeping with anyone.

She is awake. And I told her if she can't be honest with me then we're done. She left after that.

Kind of what my plan for tomorrow is. Well today considering it's 5am.

probably true, but by the sound of things, she maybe hasn't slept with anyone "yet"

if she's so reluctant to show phone she's probably intending on cheating on/dumping you, or she's overly private even when drunk. See how the situation develops today, ask if you can fix it first, but be prepared to break it off, if you really suspect she not into you anymore

Well when I spoke to her friend, the one we're calling Lucy, she said "well you know you guys aren't together, right?"
When I confronted my girlfriend about that, her response was "I told her we've been having problems, not that we aren't together"

I just kind of want to sleep, but my mind is racing and I feel sick to my stomach, like, I feel stupid even talking like this.

im not gonna read any of the past posts, but ive learned that, if you feel its true, its most likely true, sounds like enough proof to me honestly

If it's already over in her mind, I don't think she would be willing to even give you a chance to change, and save the 'ship. If you're breaking up anyway at least find out why she feels that way.

Yes, I usually tend to follow my gut instinct. The part that bother me most is that I am so sure that she's lying, and I just want to know why.

I tried touching on asking "why" "what is this" but she just kinda started crying and wouldn't answer. Kept telling me that she"does in fact love me"

I feel that it is over, and I just want to know 'why' and 'who', like, honesty is what I want not shade and lies.

then just go break up with her when she's sober, so in the morning, and ask then, if she doesnt give a straight answer, she isnt worth shit

maybe she's fallen for another unintentionally, and doesn't know how to feel or what to do herself? what if you tried being supportive/understanding with her? could get her to divulge deets.

Dump her ass first, that way you'll have the upper hand in the inevitable break up.

>she said she isn't sleeping with anyone.

Weirdly specific response. Means she's doing "something" with someone.

if the question was "are you sleeping with anyone" and her response included that key word, it could mean she's lying, not an expert in the psychology of lying but heard that some ppl do this

Who owns the house? If it's your name on the deed, kick her out and change the locks.

I asked
>who else are you sleeping with
she said
>Besides you, nobody

I planned on having a better conversation tomorrow, including breaking up. I really want that straight answer, and I doubt I'll get it.

Both of our names are on the lease.

You've always been her puppy toy
That's not what a GF is you homo

Your real problem is that you don't have the funds to live on your own. Find a mate to room with, and do what someone else said and explain the situation to landlord, maybe you can get out of lease.

No
Tallking is how women brainwash you

In that case, I'd do what the other person said and see the landlord will let you off the lease. That or convince her to take her name off instead.

Op as a really poor incel kind of like bottom of the barrel social loser that lives with their parents. I think you're pathetic. Why would a woman choose a whiney little shit to date? You're just going to sit there and ask her who else she's fucking every day and start fights n shit with her. You just sound like a boring and toxic person to be around.

You might be paranoid.
Tell her how you feel, generic condolences etc etc

Incel inbound

>I asked
>who else are you sleeping with

Why give her that loophole to jump through? She doesn't have to fuck a dude to spend every waking minute thinking about, messaging, and sneaking away with him to tell him how much better he "gets her" than you do.

>Tell her how you feel,
op probably has he sounds like a huge faggot

You're done. Not even joking. Find a new woman because she already has at least one new man.

omae wa mou shindeiru
look anyone with common sense can tell that even an incel. stop trying to reason with our punching bag op started this thread so we could make fun of him

Op the only solution is to tell her to "cut that shit out or we're done"
Then tell her to stop lying or we're done when she says she didn't do it

The only chance you stay together is if she wants to do this and stop all communication. If she keeps lying she's not girlfriend material. Also do this and she knows she's at fault for the breakup.

If she stops the bullshit tell her next time we're through

Stop communication with the dude

Lmao this fucking picture

Yeah kick her ass out of the house

OP here.
Im going to try and sleep. Tomorrow, I'm going to break up with her. I'm not going to ask/offer to work things out. I'm not going to ask 'who' or 'why'. Once that's done, I'll figure out my living situation.

Remember to post her nudes