Whichever one of you sick fucks from Sup Forums made this image deserves a medal...

whichever one of you sick fucks from Sup Forums made this image deserves a medal. i've never laughed so hard at a meme before in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xD

Its great isnt it.

honestly all those memes of americans being depicted as ogres was the most funny shit i've seen on Sup Forums in a LONG time.

Keep posting, I'm dying here

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but yes

THIS IS THE BEST MEME FO 2017

this is probably one of my favorites. more than an ogre, the abominacion is depicted as a mere slug, a maggot.

another favorite

Fucking hell, I'm nearly pissing myself laughing

i told you. make sure you DL these and spread it off Sup Forums its so good

How am I only deeing this shit for the first time?

its relatively new and is from Sup Forums lol

that's all i got. whenever i see a new ogre i download it for the collection. please spread the meme

anyone die of laughter?

ya lol

cheers user

Yes. XD

>la creatura

La Luz Extinguido and La Ogra are the best

hahaha

someone is trying hard here.

Okay, so I missed out on the inception of this meme, some eurofags get butt hurt about being irrelevant or what?

hahahaha -26% hahahaa
>el monstroso

hurts from laughing

basically, europeans got sick of being called cucks and insulted for taking in refugees, so they struck back by creating this meme based on the changing demographics of the USA

Somewhat reminds me of dragon quest monster joker

>my ancestry com results

they are extensions of the average america, la creatura.
that it comes from mongrel is the best

Cringe

... and it's beautiful

OP's pic is a spanish meme, exported to double-chan, and imported to Sup Forums here afterwards. it is pretty new.

i agree those are the most important phenotypes in the taxonomy of the amerimutts

It's funny because it's true!
None of you fucks could have joined the ss or even the nazi party.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

That's some pretty funny shit. Think they're aware how transparent their insecurities are? I mean, I honestly had no clue and it's pretty easy to see.

i'm scots-irish and 1/64th cherokee and i find this hilarious, lol

beyond funny. but you will be surprised how much americans are enraged by this meme. some on Sup Forums say it is a psyop designed to fracture their "racial unity" or whatever

:D

I love the whole JIDF psy op theory.

holy shit

was invented by spanish for spanish who translated a bit to make it more understandable for americans.

it makes me laugh as well

>was invented by spanish for spanish who translated a bit to make it more understandable for americans.

bless them.

:D

l'abominacion...

uncanny

Thought this thread died ages ago, good to see the opposite.
Sup Forums uses this stuff regularly usually in reference to the stranger things kid and judging by the positive response here looks like we havent reached peak 56% face shelf life yet.

Fucking saved.

the meme economy will boom for le 56% face

Item MUTT-173 is to be kept in a locked container at all times. When personnel must enter MUTT-173's container, no fewer than 3 may enter at any time and the door is to be relocked behind them. At all times, two persons must maintain direct eye contact with MUTT-173 until all personnel have vacated and relocked the container. Otherwise MUTT-173 would grab a victim and corrupt his DNA to an uncomprehensible extent.

when you see 'la creatura' on a t-shirt on someone walking down the street past you, then it will be complete.

hHAHAHAHHHAHA

XD

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS BROS SPREAD THE AMERIMUTT MEME

Whos got the gif of the amerimutt racing on all fours down the wall mart aisle?

Kek

el demonio...

pretty dank

lol

give meee yurr whitnes...ss....sssss