/manutd/ general

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique, we can praise Swansea's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks. The fans were leaving early, how often do you see that at Old Trafford?
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Mourinho and the lads, but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the next season either, or our chances in Europa League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /manutd/? Mourinho #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

Other urls found in this thread:

store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

UNBEATEN RECORD
GROLY GROLY UNITED

>store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en

>putting this much effort in
Pogba leaving JEEP FC really affected you this badly?

ITT: SEETHING CUSTOMERS

theatre of draws

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED

Dab

the invincibles march on

t. jamie jackson

Sure we're unbeaten, but against fecking Swansea?! At home? Come on, this is mockery at this point. Like Mou said himself, he would have prefered more victories a couple of losses and more wins, because it means more points. There's a chance we might end up without CL next year... *shudders*

More dabs, less draws

>14(FOURTEEN) DRAW

I can't deny it any longer. when will the global Jewish conspiracy stop holding man utd down?

>hahaha LE DAB haha
Grow up. Pogba's absence is clearly affecting our performances badly, or were you too busy to notice the utter lack of creativity in our midfield?

Reminder this "4th place battle" is not for real, it's just to keep costumers entertained and the players on edge and obligated to win the europa league.
Reminder what's important is to project an image of an unbeatable team
Reminder Zlatan """missed""" a penalty late on in a match, also in a situation they would jump to CL places in case of a win. Reminder Zlatan is Jose's guy and they think alike.
Reminder the real goal is winning a trophy and qualify to the Champions League, in other words, get that Europa League
Reminder today was a good day.

mourinho out

he works for bet365 and just brings them draws

Don't underestimate how bad liverpool really are

Also reminder United being outside Champions League places is bad for UEFA's business, and due to injuries >we might need to refball Celta out of the way

we can win this fight. All we have to do is draw our way until the end.

>falseflagging this badly
Yeah sure, dropping points while playing as badly as we did today definitely is a good result. No one sees Red Devils as an unbeatable team, but a drawing team. A huge difference in status, lets he realistic. And if you're smartass ABU just please leave

Don't worry m8. Next season we will attract talented players from big clubs. Be scared ABU

Dabs per game are down. Therefore goals per game are down too

I've noticed a couple of questionable decision against United today, nothing unusual but lets be honest here, the penalty was soft. Not a dive by Rashboy, but such slight contacts go unpunished more often than not

I don't even know who most of those players are desu

celebrate that point against us now you dirty scum

the playing badly bit is because they lack their most important player, that gives them the fluidity we are accostumed by now, Paul. They can still win playing badly, but the goal is to pressure UEFA to give >us a hand in case the Celta Vigo business becomes too difficult.

Is Pep still a mastermind?

The money is there to spend, however I doubt we'll get both Bale and Varane from Madrid, they don't need to weaken themselves as much for any cash. It's one of them, plus Greasemann, Bakayoko and Mendy. I'd say we need one more central midfielder as well. Picture is outdated by the way, Ibrahimovic won't play for United again. With all due respect, he did more harm than anything.

yea spend another 300 million on a dabbing cattermole again you deluded prick

best manager in the world but he doesn't have the required players

>Zlatan

lad...

You fail to understand than United are more than just results, they're the epitome of football. Or that what's they're supposed to be anyway, otherwise there wouldn't be fanclubs all over the worlds only comparable to Barcelona or Real in numbers. Europa League is below us, we need to win in STYLE and show what the club is all about in CL

*dabs regretfully*

You think they could get Mou to dab? Might boost team morale.

>when you pay £100m for a bang average midfielder

Juventus aren't going to win the CL anyway, he stands better chance with United next year* so I doubt he has any regrets. Not to mention the difference in finances, lets not beat around the bush. Big clubs shoudln't be afraid to attract talent with adequate contracts.

*as long as we quailfy, as sad as that is to say

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON

>*shudders*

this is good thread

But then the crow might start chanting
SIT DOWN MOURINHO
like they did today

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

>to project an image of an unbeatable team
And winning wouldn't do that better than just drawing matches? Retarded logic

Thanks I guess, although sadly it seems to attract United haters rather than concerned fans.

winning would give United a confortable top 4 spot. and that's not the goal. the goal is the Europa League.
Relax, m8. go buy a shirt or something.

>and that's not the goal. the goal is the Europa League.
You're acting like the two are mutually exclusive, even going so far as to claim they're intentionally drawing games to not get top 4. Again, retarded logic.

another season of yuro league

hahahahahahaha

>mouyes

>Support utd in youth
>score in three games in a row at OT
dreams

>tfw nobody seems to want top 4 so liverpool will actually get into the CL again

>not mutually exclusive
>intentionally
that's a simplistic view. doesn't help,
things are much more complicated than that. you have no idea what a group of little to no talent but highly motivated players with a couple of WC players in their midst can do.
this is a process, and the goal this season is to win the league cup and the europa league. just stop stressing, you are in good hands.

>actually do worse than Van Gaal

JOSE IS A FOOKIN GENIUS LA
JUST BEEN UNLUCKY WITH DRAWS LA
GREASEMAN AND LUKAKU CONFIRMED LA
LEAGUE CUP IS TOTALLY RELEVANT LA
CHARITY SHIELD AND LEAGUE CUP DOUBLE WINNERS LA
NEXT YEAR IS OUR YEAR LA
BE AFRAID LOL LA

>implying utd will come 3rd in their group
not if klopp can help it

I saw that cuck Daniel Taylor saying that a draw was actually "not a bad result" for United.

>now we can concentrate on the Europa lel

1. Be Manchester United
2. MASSIVE SPEND every summer
3. ????
4. PROFIT (but only if you are Glazer Jews)

>to intelligent too win

Not if he earns his degree from Proffesor Lingard at Dab U

United should just go full meme and sign >torres desu

Glazers only bought Manure FC PLC so that his kids would get a 10m dividend payout each every year

>tfw you will never be the happy Jose you once was

>do I still get payed if I'm (((injured)))?

Proff that anyone can be a footballer.
Now tell me he isn't Marcelo's tier

>conning his own team into becoming winners
how dare he? the bastard

This is Facebook-tier "trolling". This board is embarrassing and it's time to get divegrass OFF this board.

Unfortunately, when I look at our Mourinho, I don't see that man anymore. I'm certain he still has it, but somehow the passion is nowhere to be found and only the negative energy remains. Hopefully EL trophy lifts his spirit and lives up to expectations (both his, and those of ManU)

#MourinhoIN
Gotta spend big though

Do you think he BROKE HIS FRIGGIN LEG on purpose? He had potential to surpass Marcelo comfortably, but sadly it seems the physique will continue to hinder his progress. I don't see him as United player anymore, just cut the losses and get someone new

Mou is more than you deserve you serb fuck

Yup

It's a legally sound parasitic scam that is going exactly according to plan.

Did you miss the
>I still have full faith in Mourinho
part? Seriously though, this football is painful to watch. There's progress, but no a huge one. Or a pretty one

people don't change, he's still there. Ferguson was several years without winning (when Mourinho was at Chelsea), surely he was crankier those days, but it's not like he changed as a person.
>Gotta spend big though
it's gonna happen, it's United. the difference is that now the money is wisely spent

RedCafe was right again. Mourinho is United's darkest moment since Munich

I wish I had that kind of optimism. Sometimes we look fantastic - Chelsea match - but then a match like this one against Swansea comes along and shatters any faith I have in Mou's project.

is there seriously a more pathetic club than man utd?

I've always disliked them, but i used to fear and respect them during the fergie era

you hated them because they were successful

now i just laugh at them. pathetic cub pathetic fans and manager.

lets break the bank because muh monies. Lets spend out way out of trouble.

no identity any more. class of 92 long gone. keep buying more talent and ruining them keep paying massive salaries, keep getting cucked because its fucking hilarious

We just got unlucky today, ref was against us. Should have had at least 2 more pens, and the swansea free kick wasn't a foul. With the amount of bad decisions we have had, it's a miracle we aren't out of the top 4 race if refs where fair we would have walked the league this year. This is the lineup I would like us to buy for next season:
------------------de gea-------------------------
-carvahal--hummel-boateng-marcelo-
-------------pogba--renato sanchez-------
------bale--------griezmann------neymar-
------------------m'bappe-----------------------

>tfw Juventus vs Manure in the Super Cup (tm)

please be genuine, this is fucking gold

It's pretty obviously a joke. Replacing 9 out of 11 players, including buying Bayern's starting CBs, 3 starters for Real and what's looking like a failed talent.

>that fucking lineup
>the amount of money required to get it

Time to stop posting lad. Back to playing fifa and being one of those mugs who unironically texts the star newspaper football column

Why does Duncan Castles gobble Mourinho's cum so much? I don't understand why he's so in love with him

WE WUZ CHAMPIONS

You sound just like Rangers fans.

that's what gives me so much confidence about them. they want to win and dominate stronger opposition, they do it, in style.
unimportant league home matches they're only supposed to not lose, get that cheeky first half goal, get those 5-10 shots on target, so that the crowd is entertained and the "attacking football" bs for costumers and have that cushion to have a mostly relaxed second half and get the draw in the end

ABU please leave, we understand United must have cause you a lot of pain when they reigned supreme in PL but that's no reason to act this hostile when they're not at their best, ok?
Not so sure about those two other penalties, but the way United matches were refereed this season we can happy the Rashford was given at least. #CampaignAgainstUnited is trending for a reason.... Regarding the lineup, as fanstastic as it sounds, it doubt we're getting BOTH Bayern centrebacks and BOTH Neymar and Bale. However - Hummels, Bale, Griezmann and M'bappe, that seems doable.

>You sound just like Rangers fans

And Liverpool fans
And Arsenal fans

It's fucking hilarious desu

>Players from big clubs downgrading to Man United

it was better when I had an american proxy over the summer, I would just spam every arsenal and manure thread with fifa lineups

But why are we getting these draws when you're clearly implying United are capable of domination? I don't understand

>Hummels, Bale, Griezmann and M'bappe, that seems doable

>3 players who would cost 50 million plus EACH
>seems doable

kek

We've been spending 150 million on transfers for about four years, so open the warchest this summer and make it 250. On those players you've mentioned

>City drawing
>Arselel about to lose

Suddenly a point isn't looking THAT bad.

read keeping the pressure high so that they can't fail in the real objective, the Europa League.

>they're drawing on purpose
Of course MR. TROLL

The way we played is what was bad. That was a terrible display.

Shaw should never wear a United shirt again. Wtf was that shit.

The sideways or back passing by herrera really slowed us down today.

Do we even have any fucking defenders left?

See, Chelsea absolutely destroying Everton. Where's this confidence in our performances?

It's hard to play well with two crab passers in CM and shit like Young, Lingard and Rooney all on the pitch at the same time.

>Do we even have any fucking defenders left?

A few decent ones in the academy but Mou would rather play Romero at CB than give a youngster a chance.

>on purpose
things are not so black and white. I don't claim Zlatan was under instructions to miss that penalty, but I'm pretty sure he understands how his manager thinks and allow himself not to be in the necessary state of mind to put it in the net.

We need to stop signing players off the back of International tournaments and actually set up a decent scouting system.

All of the players that are holding us back we're signed off the back of decent performances for they're National teams, but no other top teams would look at em

Also the pace of our play is too slow, we haven't gone forward since Van Gaal

>Gary Cahill has more PL goal than Pogba
JUST

>judging creative midfielders by goals

*Note - the chances are wrong unfortunately, but he's right about total attempted passes.

top lel

You're doing a great job in this thread, Skrtel