Why do people think I'm ugly?

Why do people think I'm ugly?

I am 19 years old. This is a picture of me.

Yes, yes I know I look a lot younger for my age and people make fun of that all the time, but I am 19.
Girls have never ever found me attractive, and people say that I'm ugly and unnattractive.
Why am I so ugly? What is wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-Y3mvtFqR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're dead is what's wrong with you.

R8: 7/14
Not bad

LOL you are an idiot. I'm clearly trying my best to look lively and handsome in the photo. You must be blind.

You're not trying hard enough,then.

What's in that white dish?

How big of a loser do you have to be to larp as Elliot Rodger?

Says the obtuse cuckold who won't post a photo of himself. You only wish you could have a life like mine. I made more money from my allowance than you ever will in your life.

IMO you are not ugly.
Would give 7/8 /10

Lurk moar newfag. SAGE

Hey everyone look how big of a faggot op is.

youtu.be/J-Y3mvtFqR4

Somebody help me out here. Is it another dessert? Like a pudding or something?

That's Peter Rodger's famous Lasagna you faggot.

personally i dont think he was bad looking at all, and that this is proof that if you are a degenerate Sup Forums troll from the late 2000s, looks are not your first problem. it is all in your head. and these shit memes we are making, and check out youtube today, compared to youtube 10-15 years ago when was it made? it was original, abstract, unique. now you watch any youtubers fuck videos, and they are all cut the same, made the same... it is sad. be abstract in your life, and in the life of others you will be noted as jewel. but you do not have to kill others.... or yourself. peace love truth honesty definitely outmatch all of our fears in the most literal way you can imagine. its ok to wake up it takes sometime, if you have not yet do not worry, you didn't get it just yet, you will though. this is not a test, this is your life to venture through. freedom. justice for you all

Go on...

Are you serious user? You actually expect me to explain to you what fucking peter rodger's lasagna is? Are you fucking dense? I can't fucking believe this shit. I mean, Sup Forums has always rustled me up a bit but not knowing about mother fucking peter god damn cunt licking rodger's orgasmic garfield munch crunch is as blasphemous as bj blackcock eating a shill sandwich in sands of arabia the dark knight rises for the horde of the last nacho cheese dorito stella artois pumpernickel strangelove was killed by huey lewis and the news when they were fighting piss lord faggot captain qwark with steven tyler's cock cheese in the middle of the afternoon while we were huddled around the councillor of the rat nigger to defeat the fume knight in yharnam.

A real human being

First off, your insecurity is pathetic.

2. people tell others mean things to feel better about themselves and because they are like you, full of retarded teenage fears.

3. people have types. usually people are too big pussies to tell others they like them, but telling someone who is not your type that you think they are ugly is easy.

There is no big secret, some people are more ugly than others and you look average. The biggest issue is probably your behavior since you write and act like a little insecure bitch.

>fatass cheekbone
>dicksucking lips
>asian

kys

you look 19

why everyone think they look younger wtf?

I am 30 and I can tell you you look like a little twerb, just like anyone else your age

CANT DODGE THE RODGE

People like you are the reason the day of retribution happened.

Good thing a liberal upbringing and Californian gun laws keep guns out of the hands of betas like you.

RIP Sup Forums

If u feel that, get money, bitches love money.

His father co-directed The Hunger Games and his mother banged George Lucas. He's has plenty of money.

>Stopped by a door

The absolute state of hapas. Full Asians like Cho managed to get a high score.

I mean, who hasn't buried their face in lucas's neck belly while he fucks you.

Ready for round two bitch?

You'd make a decent trap if you weren't a rotting corpse

you will grow into your body,head area aint bad but get that chassis in shape, lil bulk will help you.
but honestly you could just become a drug dealer or just start doing drugs, drug chicks will fuck anything and a lot of them are hot.

Sad case of dog wagging bone.stupid fuck had the world on a string just couldn't get out of his own head.good night sweet winch

Newfag detected.
Underage detected.

You clearly don't know my main Elliot. Boy's got some heavy standards, and rightly so. He's a Supreme Gentlemen and deserves only the finest bitches around.

swing and a miss I was an oldfag when that nine tail shit was going about.
This dude just needs to party and fuck.
Bring the drug chicks im tellin youd have a good time. just hold shit down and dont let them out of sight naw m ean.

lol so many newfags

Was he legit autistic? Or just so wrapped up in his egomania to deal with reality?
I'm fat and socially awkward and still have had decent looking gfs in my small town, in comifornia, with money, he would actively have to try and fuck up to not get laid.

Where u from op?

I honestly hope you are just trying to double troll, if your posts are legit you're dumb as fuck.

You should definitely an hero OP, but to make sure you don’t miss, try practicing on moving targets first.

you scared kid, I get it.
There comes a time in everymans life he must hoist the black flag and start to slit throats.
That time hasnt happend for you yet.
But get a banger poppin you wont ever feel like you are lacking anything ever again.

Jesus where to start..

>You look like an autistic faggot
>Lose the psudo james bond look bullshit
>Grow some facial hair so you dont look 12
>Hit the gym. Weights mainly
>Your whole look screams beta fag

Do these, or commit suicide. Your choice.

You look like the supreme gentleman in my honest opinion.

get a BMW
oh wait

fuck off dad. i bet soumaya told you to post that

Looks like the type of babied, told they are special every day egomaniacal libtard cuck who would go on a spree shooting.

Don't Liberals normally support women's rights and feminism?

Only when it benifits their cause.

Good point.

Shut you're whore mouth, bitch.

Man - fuck these bitches mang
I really miss you Elliot, I will suck your dick (no homo)
Fuck these normies mang.
Young nigga Elliot Rodger.
I'ma shoot your daughter.
I'ma shoot your girlfriend.
TFW no cutie Asian babe.
I'll kill these normies with my .45.
I'ma shoot your school and -
I'ma rape your bitch.

fuk u

>Do these, or commit suicide. Your choice.
Hmmmm

I would imagine that it's the flesh of his victims.

The guys dead you stupid cunt. Been here long?

The fuck did you say?

Creepy beta comes to mind from this pic

this thread wins game of the year

Fuck you you autistic cum stain yes im a /newfag but it doesnt change the fact youre a faggot kike that likes getting tea bagged by large negros.

>
>The guys dead you stupid cunt. Been here long?

>
>The fuck did you say?

He said "The guys dead you stupid cunt. Been here long?". Fuck me people cant even read anymore damn millenials.

lurk more redditor

Fuck off you racist baby boomer

Eat my dirty asshole you fucking Traditionalist

Suck my sweaty ballsack you fucking limp dicked faggot.

lurk moar

Faggot

Hey guys, it's the real Elliot Rodger here. The faggotry in this post was so strong, it actually brought me back to life; and now that I see what you all have to say about me, even after I sacrificed myself for your sins, I am repulsed and enraged by your disgusting comments and harsh criticisms. The Day of Retribution will come once more! Armageddon will pour from the seams of Hell itself! You've doomed yourselves fools!

ive been here for more than 10 years. you are more than likely underage, and have a life to supposedly live. do you want to stare blankly at your screen while things move? i am sure you do, but the question is do you not want to move anymore? and the answer is either yes or no. you decide. Sup Forums used to be a fun place even though Sup Forums was never good. Sup Forums came up with the memes of the internet, the trolls, the abstract, original, hilarious trolls and memes, that where not fashioned by the media or stastics, it wasn't a crowd of sheep being followed by each youtuber, trying to cut their videos perfectly so that at one point they can COME IN OUT OF NOWHERE. well there is your troll and meme. i once goatsed/chairell rolled chris crocker. on stickam. was one of the most important moments of my life.

now it is, HEY HE LOOKS LIKE HES DOING GOOD AND IS SAYING GOOD THINGS LETS FUCK HIM UP.

i wonder how many are working for the very back end of our governments and corporations on here.

if not then i am saddened, not that i already am.

don't be original, just be yourself. do not look in the mirror if you are not ready, it is okay they you are not ready yet.

but trying to be mean, and to fear your own likelihood is a lot worse then not trying at all.

you want to follow that herd of sheep that are going to be mutilated and slayed for a few dollars on the tax payer? you yourself?

do not let the internet swallow you. swallow the macroscopic into you and let yourself be, you do not need to follow, you do not need control, you are already free, so set yourself, whenever you feel able. word of advice just so you know, you have been ready.

looks like a supreme gentleman to me

sage

Scallop potatoes?

KYS faggot..

Oh wait...

Jan, is that you?

no, this is patrick

>slay