I feel like a cunt for doing this but I'm desperate...

I feel like a cunt for doing this but I'm desperate, have no money left until the 31st an when I get paid it will all go on loan and credit card payments with about 500 still outstanding, my phones just been cut off also because I haven't paid it

I want to sort myself out and get into crypto trading, but I literally don't have a penny to my name right now

If anyone is willing to donate I'd be eternally grateful if not just let this thread die, cheers lads (Sorry for being scum)

BTC: 14cAyQhnpvFBQUJADs Xd3iCPa8BSPBLnNY

If u really need some money. At least give us a smile. So, put a pic of ur dick and your ass with a timestamp, and i will put at least $50.

Not sure how I could fit my dick in my ass tbh

faggot, read it again

if u can't take two pics...

Oh my bad, I'm not into that stuff sorry man, I'd feel bad taking $50 off you anyway, that's too much

Beggars can't be choosers bitch this ain't Chipotle.

im not that user who wants a pic of ur dick, u for real?

Lmao nah I don't smoke, gambling addiction is what it is, all my own fault but I'll get there one day hopefully

For real about what?

You're an addict that won't show their goods for cash?

Come back after you hit rock bottom.

Tried it before, people don't pay up, so there's no point. Unless there's cash on the table in front of you it's impossible to know who will actually pay and who won't, so I'd rather say no and just hope for the goodwill of a stranger. If not I'll try something else I guess

Send me proof of how fucked your life is with a timestamp, also where are you from?

Well this is how my bank account looks, I'm from England

Where in England? If you look good as a trap a will come tie you up and fuck you for £250. Post pics. Call me daddy.

I'm 6'2 and hairy lmao sorry

Not op but in same situation really poor. How much do people pay for pics ( creampies, pussy, tits , requests etc) or dirty panties. Just wanting to know how much to charge ?

fuck you gambling fuck. go work. crypto trading? sure, when you got a fuckin job that pays the god damn bills and youre not dumb enough to waste your fucking money on dumb as slots or some stupid shit. Fuck man, crypto trading? feeding more into your "get rich quick" mentality of gambling fuck you for begging. you got your ass into this mess get the fuck out. Dont beg you shit, you can do it, just wake the fuck up, cut the gambling shit out and work out of the hole. how deep have you dug yourself?

you as well. see

>(Sorry for being scum)
Why lie?

thought you said your phone got cut off but you're still on 4g? nice try bro

post a pic of ur dick and ass for $10

I have a job, have around 14k in debt, 4k of that is in collections, got about 1.5k that needs paying on the 31st, I just need something to get started.

Not gambling,drugs or anything just needed to pay school fees. Thanks for being a cunt.

Sorry, i got a text on Friday saying it would be cut off in 24 hours if I didn't pay, so I assume it will on Monday, can post a pic if you want

Depends how hot you are, post a pic so people know what they're dealing with

>>I'll get there one day hopefully
wanna bet?

Thankyou. I wasnt selling anything here just wanting feedback on how much to charge. Will post pics soon

Get a job, whore. Even a basic minimum wage job will cover school fees, assuming they aren't big enough to require a student loan

What odds am I getting?

>I want to get into crypto trading

>I literally don't have a penny to my name right now

try again, you dont understand investing.

OP you really melted my heart with your desperate plea...I just deposited 10 bitcoins in your wallet...enjoy!!!!

not op
lol what a fucker

here you go

>I want to sort myself out and get into crypto trading
The crypto currency markets are flooded with idiots like you who have no idea what they're doing.

I wish that was true hahaha

You have paypal? I got money.

I've been watching the markets for a while, I set up a fake portfolio because I couldn't afford to invest with some decent coins that have now taken off. It seems everyone is just pouring money into shitcoins at the moment trying to find the next bitcoin, and buying up coins that are only a penny each because they have a massive circulating supply thinking they will reach bitcoins price, there's easy money to be made, if you have money to put in

Height doesn't bother me, I'm 6" 6'. You can shave. Do you want to earn £250 for an hour's work or not?

Hi fuckwad i got 50k in debt you don't see me begging for money you little cunt be like walter white don't beg for money

No I don't, thank you though