S/fur

s/fur

requesting herms

That's a pretty nice engine from what I've heard, yes. If you don't mind its thirst.
Apparantly the main problem was electrics anyways, as expected from an aging luxury car.

same here.

>Herms

>S/fur

Hhhmmm, something seems off there

He and his motorcycle have melded into a singular being.

This is the truck.
It's about $35,000 usd.
I can find the Mercedes and the rover for around $12,000 usd.

>wanting a truck that large

Hope you're doing some heavy work with that thing, otherwise you're just over-compensating and getting pissed off about how tiny parking spaces will feel.

I thought about a diesel merc. But where the fun in that?

I also briefly considered an S63 AMG with the twin turbo V12.

Something just fucked up with my layout...

On that kind of bike, your crotch will get very close to the tank when riding duo.
Doesn't look that wrong to me.

I don't really get the appeal of those
Probably great if you actually have a use for it, but if not it just seems needlessly annoying to me.

>over-compensating
This meme is stupid.

the twin-turbo is the 65
63 is an NA V8 (which sounds fucking glorious)

The diesels are actually really nice these days. Especially the 6cyl versions have a fuckton of torque.
Damn shame they cut the manual option for the 250d.

>doesn't look that wrong

Anatomy has never been a furry's strong point, to be fair. But it's pretty poorly done.

I actually use my trucks for their intended purpose.
I have a farm, and horses and race cars.
So I do things like pull horse trailers, pull car trailers, haul hay.
I assure you my manhood is more than adequate.

V12, not V8.
If I had more money I'd love to have a C63 amg.
One of the best sounding v8 ever.

That's fine. I'm just sick of seeing giant pick-ups floating around town and taking three parking spaces. As long as you have a reason to need a heavy duty work truck, you're good.

I drive a Ranger, for what that's worth. Not much, of course.

My daily are a pair of E30.

>One of the best sounding v8 ever.
absolutely aggreeing here
got the chance to see one doing burouts on a closed track back when it had just come out
That was awesome

I have to say though, people get way too but hurt over parking spaces.
Park where there is room and don't worry about other people's parking.
so what if you have to walk another 20 feet.

I was disappointed when my roommate and Coowner wouldn't let me name our foal bojack.

If you're going to take half the row because your vehicle is oversized or you don't want anyone near your precious sportscar, then park away from everyone else so *you* have to walk another 20 feet.

I have no issue walking. My job is 12 hours a day on my feet running everywhere. I just hate discourteous assholes.

And I hate people who think everyone has to be courteous.
Quit having your feelings hurt by parking.
It's not important.

This is why I key your vehicle. Because you think you're special.

Enjoy.

I can understand people getting annoyed when parking spaces are hard to get and it turns from a minor inconvenience to a real problem.
Some guy at my uni had a Ram 1500 (lifted and never used offroad as far as visible). He needed four spaces to park it without sticking out of the spot and blocking the driveways. I can tell you, driving past that twice within 15min of successless hunt for a parking space that could fit a Corolla is pretty aggravating.
After 15 min I didn't have a space anyways. I gave up and had to park a 15 min walk away.

I think I'm special?
No, that would be you.
Only someone with mental severe deficiency would vandalize a car because they didn't like how it was parked.

So you break the law and vandalize someone's vehicle because you get butthurt about parking? I don't think people should do it in crowded parking lots, but acting like a child about something so insignificant is pretty ridiculous.

That I agree is unfortunate.
But if it's the only way he can park without blocking others it's understandable.

There also was an F-350 sometimes but that person managed to park the thing somewhere it didn't needlessly block space. Typically just parked at the ends of the parallel parking zones, so it took 1.5 parking spots.

You expect/demand that others accommodate you. I'm just showing you the same sort of mental consideration.

Consider it a gift.

I have 3 German Shepherd in my vehicle and the windows down far enough that they can get out.

>enjoy

I live in a state full of rednecks and work customer service jobs.

Try harder.

It wasn't. He was too lazy to walk literally 20 more meters after doing as explained in . Those spots are never taken that early. Would have been easier to get out of the lot too.
I'm not even sure if he came out, that lot is hell even with microcars.

I'm not expecting any accommodation.
If the space is available I'd use it. If it's not I'd move on.
You're the one demanding accommodation.

I don't. I don't even have a vehicle to do so, so before you go accusing people of something, know what you're talking about. I'm just saying people need to stop acting like twats about how everyone drives and parks. It literally doesn't fucking matter in the slightest. You're the one acting like you deserve a parking spot.

So, your customer service skills would prevent my dogs from taking your arm off of you tried to vandalize the car they are in?

That's impressive skillz.

Ahh, OK.

> Because you think you're special.

Having this little self awareness is honestly frightening. You are clearly a narcissist and probably some level of Sociopathic.

Pic because this is a s/fur thread

I love star fighter.

Those 4 slots are for 4 people, not 1 person with entitlement. Besides, don't be a hypocrite; I know you get pissed off when someone cuts you off to hit an off-ramp when they could have just taken the next one one mile ahead. Bonus points when they're tailgating you for the 5 miles prior.

The only one demanding accommodation are the people with oversized vehicles parking in high-traffic sections of the lot and telling others to deal with it. Do you park in handicap spaces without having handicap documentation, too, just because it's next to the door?

Expressing that I'm not intimidated, and if you're willingly carrying dogs around that attack people for getting within 3 feet of your vehicle, then I hope you enjoy paying whatever medical bills those dogs bring you after watching them be put down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FAT LOSERS ARE FAPPING TO I'M SO DONE

I'm BATMAN!

My dude, you have some serious problems because you are delusional as fuck. You are pulling shit right out of your ass because I already said I don't even have a vehicle. I'm done arguing with you because you clearly are too stupid to see your own hypocritical behavior.

My God, the more I read this shit the more it amazes me how fucking stupid and delusional he is. This man is a special kind of retard.

There's a big difference between walking within 3 feet and vandalizing a car.
And you are seriously delusional if you think you have some protected right to damage other people's property because they hurt your feelings.

If you're capable of explaining that difference to a dog, you might be in the wrong line of work.

Really glad Starfighter started adding nipples.

I think I remember seeing some of his stuff recently that even went further. Hopefully someday we'll see actual penetration.

Sarah Jessica Parker is hot as fuck MOAR

Okay. I'm going to explain this nice and slow so you understand it. Dogs won't do anything to someone if they just walk by. If you get close and stop, and they hear you fucking with that truck and hear you key it, which they absolutely will, they will raise hell, and you may very well get your face ripped off and die because you are fucking with their property. I'm sorry you're so incredibly stupid, it must be very hard for your parents.

If that's the defense you'll go with, you must be fine putting your dogs down and paying medical. Congratulations.

For the record, that wasn't even me. But you are one stupid motherfucker to think you'd be winning any legal battle like that. I pray you do that one day and the dog kills you because stupid people like you shouldn't breed.

?
What? Are you saying you don't want to see Starfighter do hardcore? I honestly don't know what your trying to say.

Here's one I found. Pretty sure that's his tongue and not a dick in his mouth, but you never know with furry art.

brb, need to help parents with something

HEY BRO I AM FAT AND UGLY. I STARTED GETTING INTO FURRY WHEN I GOT OVERWEIGHT WHY IS THIS HAPENING?!??!!?!?

It's cute you think that, or that the person keying and the one with the initial problem are the same individual.

Besides, it's really not hard to create a scenario where a car gets keyed, dogs attack, and it's the dog-owner's fault. Many people take their keys out while walking to their own vehicle, and if they find they suddenly have to defend themselves from a pack of muts and a vehicle "gets keyed" in the exchange... especially if no one was paying attention.

Or is this the part where the kid comes back and says he has cameras around his vehicle 24/7? Because that would be fun.

be careful going up the basement strairs

>believing the judge will except your 'they made me walk farther by using a parking spot I deserved' defense for vandalism.

Just keep typing, slick. I haven't laughed this much in days.

Hyena's!!

>strairs

Speaking from experience?

read Figure it out, champ.

Please help me understand this line of logic:
>vandalizes someone's property and breaks the law
>dog retaliates and protects its property because that's what dogs do, and you miraculously survive to do some stupid shit another day
>takes it to court when you broke the law first and are at fault, and somehow think you're going to win that case?
My dude, I don't think you understand how shit works. You have some serious mental problems if you think for even a moment that you would win that kind of case.

>Did you mean: stairs
XDD

Your truck must stink of dog ass let alone you are probably banging your dogs.

Of course you obese fuck

>my dude
>my dude

I'm not your dude, fwend. The simple logic of the matter is someone was going to their vehicle with keys in hand, got attacked by muts, and mut-vehicle was damaged. What witnesses are there to say otherwise? The dogs? One of them better be Brian Griffin.

I don't know, maybe the fucking scratch on the vehicle? Jesus Christ you are retarded.

nice fur

Shut up loser mind your own business.