Im really considering leave my gf for 10 years and move living Paris, im from other country obviously...

Im really considering leave my gf for 10 years and move living Paris, im from other country obviously, when i was a teenager i had a summer romance with a french teen and loved that language and all french female related femenine and style etc, also loved french voice talking and singing i just want to move Paris and get a french gf, would i do wrong ?

youtube.com/watch?v=79gAHbZd108

I literally love french female voices, are like magic for me

no one gives one single shit about your life

yet you still comment

You sound like the typical frenchie fag. And yeah, nobody gives a damn.

Im spanish

real French girls have high ass standards and expect to be treated like queens. Also I hope you love your bitches ''natural'' because European girls don't shave.

total bs, nearly everybody shaves here. 99% of the girls. middle, west and north europe at least

>real French girls have high ass standards and expect to be treated like queens. Also I hope you love your bitches ''natural'' because European girls don't shave.

i appreciate your comment and thanks for comment but i dont think the same you just posted memes, there are different persons everywhere, and everyone shaves that is also a meme

well I guess the thing about European girls not shaving was just a stereotype then. Or girls have changed or something idk

it was common 30years ago to not shave but then it changed to the opposite. dont know why though. but since 2000 everybody is shaven i guess

You don’t quit somebody after 10 years for a french girl im french and all the girls are hoes wouldn’t do that if i were you your question is so dumb i don’t even know if you’re a troll

>move living Paris

you know, France is a gay land.
Italians named gayness "the French illness".
Paris is the gay capital of the gay nation.
basically you're gay.
you need to be 100% French to discern between a French female voice by a French gaydude voice.

Also, you're a gay homo faggot

im serious, i dont even love my gf, if the love thing even exists, in just with her for no reasons

You're clearly not European at all, since you'd know that Paris is an absolute shit hole now.

Any tourist area is either full of aggressive beggars and hawkers, or so dull that you'd practically never have a legitimate excuse to even travel nearby them if you actually lived in the city.

The Metro has degenerated to a piss-smelling, shit covered hangout for the unemployed immigrants who all seem to be sexually abusive towards literally any woman that walks past, and overly aggressive to any man who makes eye contact to try and appear "dominant".

On top of all of this, employment for those that don't speak French is basically non-existent, and rent/property prices are through the roof because of delusional morons like you looking for the "authentic Parisian experience" and a French girlfriend.

I'll tell you now the closest thing to an authentic Parisian experience you'll get is slipping in some human shit on the Metro and then getting mugged by a dozen immigrants while you're still on the ground.

if you dont love her, post her nudes my man

Im actually from Spain, i know you all said is correct, thinking it better i might not go to Paris but maybe to other french place with less niggers and inmigrant,

I lived 3 months in Paris in Vitry sur seine and work in Bastille and i can confirm that Paris is a shit hole, full of danger and niggers and sand niggers and dangerous people and places, i felt constant menace all the time i dont know why, that was a new felling for me when i was 25, never felt like that in a city, im 30 now and not even in Madrid i felt like that,

again i agree with all you said, i just said Paris for short things, i may go to other place

sorry my english

i delete are the nudes of her afraid of being hacked and she dont want me to take pics from her but next time we have sex ill take pics from her with out she notices or something and post it here

Well if you've lived in the city before and can stomach the constant menacing feeling then go for it, though if you do intend on moving to France, I'd look at moving to Ile-de-France.

It's the region in north-central that actually contains Paris, and there are tons of towns/small cities/suburbs surrounding it that a lot of young French people are moving to for cost/quality of living but also proximity to the capital

OP si sientes la necesidad de irte no lo dudes y vete. Te lo dice alguien que no lo hizo cuando pudo y se arrepiente aún a día de hoy.

>Ile-de-France
I extremelly appreciate the recommendation, i was going to ask you for that, thanks very much, i probably ignore Paris since i agree in the constant menace, why is that in Paris ? is so weird that felling of menace, not even in Berlin in 2011 or Madrid i felt that, i was good in Berlin i remember for a few months too, ill look about that french isles, thanks! that is just what i wanted to know, a place with actual french with no niggers or sand niggers

Por que no te fuiste y por que querías irte? y por que no lo haces ahora ? un saludo!

> In english

why not do it now ?

Spoken from someone who clearly doesn't live in Paris.

Op if you want some first hand advice i can give you some, i was born in Paris and been living here since.
> places to live
Housing is so fucking expensive in Paris you won't belive it. If you can afford it i would advice going for 2-3 rooms appartment, single room flat are slum tier and not worth the money. Gentrification has made it so that there isn't really any bad neigbourhood in Paris, although you might want to avoid some part of north around Sacré-Coeur. You might find affordable housing in nice places just out of Paris in towns that can be access by Metro or RER, like Vincennes or Saint-Mandé.
> moving around
Metro is fine and most lines are pretty clean, RER is mostly shit because it goes way out of Paris into shitholes filled with dirty retards. Having a car inside Paris is a nightmare.
>meeting people
Best places are in south, "quartier latin" around Pantheon is filled with law, medecine and economic student. Bars are pretty cool and affordable, and offer many occasions to meet girls. I wouldn't recomend night clubs but this is a matter of personal taste.
>what to do
Paris is the fucking world capital of art and social events and live up to it's name. The problem is not find what to do, it's actually choosing between several awesome options.
During summer, borders of Seine are a notorious meeting spot to party, fuck or buy drugs, without any major incident happening. It's all cool.
>what is bad
I would argue that people in common transportation act like cattle, and you might find people to be quite oblivious to things happening around them.

don't know if troll but absolute bs obviously

dude don't do that, Paris is not a place for a healthy life unless you're rich as fuck.
if you're not, pick a smaller city, like 50 000-500 000 pop
or small villages that have not become shitholes

about women....well it's the same as everywhere, if you're interested by our culture then learn french and read some books, if "french female related femenine and style" exist then I didn't see much in my life, standardization is a horrible thing.

in fact you want to live in the Paris of the 60-70's

Pour ceux qui lurkent je sais que c'est pessimiste, pas très accurate et un peu reac sur les bords mais franchement, c'est quand la dernière fois qu'une nana vous a rendu fier de votre pays ?

>i just want to move Paris and get a french gf, would i do wrong ?
Yes, Paris is a shithole.

> I literally love french female voices, are like magic for me
The only female voices you will hear are the ones from the niggresses.

Where are you from, mon ami?

Paris es muy caro, y lleno de negritos ahora.
No es lo mismo que hace 10 años.
No es lo mismo que hace 5.

>European girls don't shave.
I wished. You can barely find a girl with a nice thicc bush these days. Sadly european girls shave.

this is accurate.

this is an american leftie's view of paris

Also there isn't more niggers in Paris than in any other capital. The sole fact that you see people with black skin doesn't make the place dangerous, unless you are a colossal retard of epic proportions.

He is right about the french illness part though

It's because France is one of the most accessible European nations with close proximity to the UK, so all of the immigrants flock to Paris to either get closer to the UK or they just end up staying.

I'd also recommend communes like Montreuil or Courbevoie on the outer limits of Paris, they're more metropolitan cities without most of the trash that comes with living in Central, if you can afford it.

I live in Belleville right now, so I probably live closest to central Paris than any single person on this board right now.

Well i was born there so unless you have anything to bring to the discussion fuck off. Also right inclined so double fuck off.

Coming from me , I seriously doubt you have even been to Paris in the last 5 years or so based on your extremely generous description, the city is dying a fast death because of every prior reason I listed.

>Well i was born there
Paris has changed mate

Just like most big cities of western europe

Well that explain everything if you live in the last shithole part of Paris. Not everyone experience the same as you, i live not far from Pantheon so i think i livr closer to the nice places.

born there in 1960 to african american parents and you haven't been back since

you know fuckall

Sure if you have far right googles every place who isn't all white is shit.

Still live there. Just don't share your declinist opinions.

lmao

Is there any chance you are a nigger?

Yeah the French are beta cucks to the mooslims. Get married to your gf and stop be such a huge fag. Just because she has a cock doesn't mean you can't marry her today. Dudes marry each other is legal for now.

>different opinion? You must be a nigger

Nope. Also nice logic.

You realize that Belleville is basically Hoxton in London, right? Sure it has its shit parts, but it's basically a gentrified neo-hipster arrondissement which retains its cheap price because it just looks a bit grotty?

Plus I work in La Defense so I literally travel from one side of the city to the other every day. I'm the closest thing to a relevant, non-bias outsider opinion on the city in this thread

because you are a leftie dyke idiot in university and you haven't lived there between being born there and going to university in september.
you also never travel north of the river, and don't set foot in real paris.
you live in a microcosm of degeneracy and tourists on the south side, and think that multiculturalism is a wow fantastic great enriching experience because you spend every weekend in a pool of your own piss on drugs.

Nigger detected

I'm pretty liberal and have absolutely no problem with anyone of an race or creed, I just take issue with shit people and Paris is full of stereotype confirming shit people.

I wouldn't live in Belleville if I was right-leaning or had issues with peoples origin, that's for sure

Just because you travel across the city doesn't mean you know what's in between, especialy if you are making large amount of hours in the headquarter of a big company. I live in the center of Paris and life is pretty fine in here.

la defense isn't really in paris either.
it's a bunch of office blocks

paris was bad 5 years ago, with the centre saturated with niggers every day, metros filled with stinking niggers, and various districts filled with niggers.
now it is even worse, with even the nice areas being coated in third world poison.
people will go on pretending for a while, but soon enough a lot of people will begin leaving paris, and all of them will be french.
same happened to london, starting several decades ago.

This shot is fake and gay. No way is this guy Spanish.
>sorry my English

Youre trying so hard to hide your ability to write but it keeps popping out. Easy stupid mistakes that even a real non English speaker wouldn't make. For example you don't capitalize words like 'I' but you capitalized Madrid. Also the punctuation. Also the use of the words nigger and sand nigger.

Lol OP is an Amerifat.

>i'm right inclined!!!!
said while wearing a red beret and inviting negros in by the boatload

>assomptions
Nice mate. I would assume you get all your news on fdesouche, are somewhat inbred and believe that "thrue french" are being replaced. I was born in 18eme and lived there 21 years, and now i own a company. So yeah, no.

if you knew spanish, which you don't, you would be able to tell that his minor mistakes are common for a spanish person.

nigger confirmed

> right can't have friends of certain skin color

Yeah i'm not retarded so i judge people on their action rather than skin color or other bullshit. Just because you are too retarded to conceive people as more tham stereotypes doesn't mean everyone is the same.

Hi OP.

Everything you criticized about him is literally how most europeans write in english.

thanks everyone for opinions, comment and discussion!

hahaa
de nada manuel jose maria de la vera de la mancha

not retarded, suicidal or murderous
take yourself and your disgusting friends to africa and enjoy being enriched there

>hahaa
AMERITARD SPOTTED!!!!!

SPANISH WOULD SAY

"AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA"

FUCKING LOSER FUCK OFF

you're literally retarded.

samefag

>For example you don't capitalize words like 'I' but you capitalized Madrid
You just proved he is not a native english speaker, kek

ITT: Spanish beta goes on cesspool American site to ask if he should move to France.

Sup Forums is literally the last place you should look for advice.

i lived in paris back in '10. i liked it. am not a spanishfag, though.
go there if you want to op. but don't expect to much on the girls. unless you have money

Hace ya casi 8 años tuve la oportunidad de irme a trabajar fuera (en concreto a Polonia) y la rechacé por quedarme en España con la que por aquel entonces era mi novia de toda la vida, algo parecido a lo que tu cuentas. Si hubiera sabido lo que iba a hacerme después me hubiera ido sin pensármelo dos veces.

>European girls don't shave.
Have you ever been to Europe retard? Literally every girl I met shaves

I'm learning so much about Europe in this thread rn.

Frenchfag here, living in Paris.
Don't bother coming here, the only thing you'll get is robbed by some filthy sandnigger in a subway station.

also, absolut bullshit right there , French grills are not harder to get than in any other country, but they are not so attractive anymore and spend their time snobbing
and they shave ffs

vaya, lo siento tio, yo si tuviera la oportunidad de algun trabajo me iba y q le den a mi novia

suerte

what i want to know is why is paris like this and not for example madrid or berlin ? i think i wont go to paris but maybe other french areas like others user have posted

and no, never!