youtu.be/eFmqHiHMC1Q

dolly-sama
youtube.com/watch?v=JF2EXXZIaD8

Tell everyone she died

Lol

holy shit hahahaha, fuckin sad bro but I still here

#wanadie

what is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oza36y2N8C8 i always forget to link a song w them, they look like they'd be some reggae shit
they're really dreamy depressive post-punk

Also I want to talk to someone, feel like shit over here

I like reggae

>listen right now
>start to cry
>since guitar start to play

youtube.com/watch?v=Xlg0ZQfUdzQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=NYz8xs163YU&list=PLJNbijG2M7OybTeF5JStiwKMmOw4_lgZE

youtu.be/oqxcHzIAGGg

iktf user. I'm sorry that shit happened to you. Here's a piece that makes me feel every time:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUuusqy50yk

youtube.com/watch?v=KpsEyh2W11Q

Still reeling from the same feeling for the past few months, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxAaf16xXRk
youtu.be/eaw4zZxWYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=KUxB014-0Qk

Just texted this to my gf.

Kinda had a breakdown tonight ended up downtown and don't really remember walking there just texted a lot of stupid shit to my gf and probably am gonna have my life ruined now but some some reason my body feels like its fucking glowing and I just want to stay this way forever.

Also was very close to swallowing all my anti depressents.

I expect to never hear from her again.

is this a larp or real

how are you on Sup Forums but you send these sorts of texts to a girl. you are going to be alone for the rest of your life if you don't wise up user.

Yep

1. if you really want her back, stop texting her altogether for one month and start hanging out with another, objectively better-looking girl if possible. also unironically tell her that you were cheating on her anyways even if you weren't (and let's face it, you weren't user, no fucking way you ever would judging by this thread). do whatever you can to raise your sexual market value over hers. this isn't a joke at all btw. you are bluepilled aka systematically miseducated about women. chad over there wasn't and that's why your ex-gf is texting him right now. you need to look like more of a catch than Chad. implying that other girls like you and that you don't care enough about your gf to not fuck them literally makes you look better in your gf's eyes. that is the twisted logic of the female psyche.
2. catch 22: never take a girl back who breaks up with you. her fucking loss. you need to toughen up user. be more cocky. this is how one gets girls in the first place.
3. when you get through this you will be a lot stronger and tougher than you were prior. you'll be more independent and genuinely superior to your current self. it's actually a pretty cool phenomenon.
4. ffs lurk on redpill/manosphere/pua/game sites. you are committing egregious errors by sending those texts. no man worth his salt would ever advise that. you need to be a student of things for a year or so.

Ahahaha you can't be fucking serious

t. bluepill

except that's actually good advice desu. you must be a niceguy beta type.

wow you understand so much about girls i wonder wtf youre doing on an imageboard....

cmon now

youtube.com/watch?v=sxcCgLMO4n4
Broadrick's heart was crushed so badly that he formed an entire discography around it

>implying this site hasn't been compromised by normalfags
you only need a little sperg in you to warrant being here

This album helped me a bit

>>>r9k

your gf broke you... my 1 fucks me... R U gay?

whoops

youtube.com/watch?v=j2z7p-cyexQ

>fucking up the post

thank u

fucking heartless