Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

> no fucking christians allowed

do you use the phrase "i'm a Satanist" in every second sentence? the attention you get must be great, fag.

whats it like to have never matured past 13?

do all satanists have dandruff?

Do you live in an intersection?

Ayy Christian fag here

What does cum taste like? Faggit

my god, the fucking dandruff

Ops forehead looks like a sledgehammer

you need jesus you faggot

why are you still edgy and shit you old man? is the internet just too new for you or your brain never did really grow up?

What does satan teach us?

May God bless and keep you friend and may you come to know the live He has for you and the gift of eternal salvation that is yours thru Jesus to anyone who believes.

does that mean u dont have to take showers?

>satanist
ahahahahaha
What, are you a neo-nazi too?
Holy fucking kek why are Americans so fucking retarded. You look like a massive faggot.

Amen

Classical or LeVay?
Because if you're the former, you're following a set of rituals literally made up by Catholic clergy as a mockery of their own practices. If the latter, you're following a megalomaniac who plainly stated that since he didn't like the classical Satanic rites he just made shit up himself.

By the book or reverse christian?

What will it take for you to understand that you are just as bad (if not worse) than christians?

At least most modern Christians are tolerable

>all these retarded christfags falling for bait

When are you gonna buy some head and shoulders?

>being so fucking autistic that you can't recognize blatant bait

what about catholics?

Satans dead you selfish moron

Right after Satan crawls up from hell and pays for it.

exactly XD

Kys

Bruh i think his foreheads big enough to catch solar waves

Stop asking for handouts from some fucking imaginary friend, you sound like a christcuck

You believing that they are all Christ fags.....
Thats what I call "falling for the bait". My question because you believe in satan. Do you believe in Jesus?

Fair point, here's a (You).

Damn baitception

You are you a cookie cutter bitch? No one by the smallest groups of poverty southerns believe in any religion at all anymore. You missed being edgy by about four decades. Do wear your Marilyn Manson shirt to middle school too?

To me believing in Satan sounds as far fetched as believing in God. As someone who believes in God, why not just go with him?

>Religious People

Looks like we scared off op

no FAGGOT NOW GET OUT OF MY THREAD

Thanks for the free (You).

When (You) is life

You actually think real Christians sit around on this website all fucking day and night waiting for the one post about worshiping Satan..

Is this some next level bait or are you retawded?

What do you think of atheist?

How many times have you been pulled over?

>Ask a Satanist anything

>retawded

Ok serious here, I heard basically that Satanist (not the crazy edgy ritual dungeons and dragons ones) are basically weird humanists. They revere Satan/Lucifer whatever for being the only angel to stand up to God and question him and see that its not right that the one person who stood up to God gets punishes so bad. That being a person doesn't mean you're automatically full or sins and a piece of shit and that we all have flaws and that God is an asshole for fucking over anyone that disagrees with him. I guess God=Stalin, but Satan=Trotsky and Satanists are Marxist-Leninist but I'm probably wrong. Just how I saw it, either way most religions are bullshit, as long as they make you want to be a better person without sticking your dick in other's business I'm cool with it

>Darwinism

Who is this semen demon?

When you no longer truly know the way life goes and you think Satan is a good guy. Fucking pleb.

Jesus Christ is awesome

Not sure if stupid or socially inept.

is puberty starting or are you a late bloomer?

What's the deal with hating christians, yet worshipping a creation of their god?

Wouldn't believing in Satan automatically imply you believe in the Archangel Lucifer, and by extension, God?

Why didn't you outgrow this contrarian attitude to most likely your parents' religion after you turned fifteen?

How does it feel to look like your left eye fell asleep mid wink?

Do you hate the Almighty God and our Lord Jesus Christ because your parents couldn't give you a Super Nintendo for Christmas?

>Hecking

I'm a recovering sex addict and I stayed away from sex for 9 months, but yesterday and today I fucked a cute Asian girl, and it was really nice.

Should I just continue to fuck new Filipino girls everyday now or should I go back to not having sex?

I actually really need some advice on this one.

It's at it that bad.
But I've only tried it once and I know that it's different from different people, and this was an Asian trans if that matters.

When did you decide that you'd be a man child?

kek

Fuck bitches get paid fam

Everyone on this earth is a Satanist, the actual religion of Satanism is simply the worship of ones self. Its that simple.

Why did you start this thread? Were there specific questions you wanted asked?

can i see more pics and marry you :3

Are good decent God loving christians allowed? Since fucking christians are not.

With your answer to the following question I shall know if you're truly a Satanist.

Are we living on a spinning ball planet as space agencies tell us?

Does all satanists have shit ton of dandruff? Also, if you use shampoo do you get kicked out from the satan gang?

can you become a satanist without being an inbred autistic faggot? if pic related then....yikes

True Satanism recognizes that Christianity is the second half of the same coin. You post a comment that reads like "Im far left NO CONSERVATIVES ALLOWED" So my question; Do you truly understand the religion you claim to follow?

When did your emo phase start?

You're worse than Christians and vegans combined.

My question is why are you wasting Sup Forums data?