Behold the greatest album in history. You've got 3 seconds exactly 3 fucking seconds to show me something greater

Behold the greatest album in history. You've got 3 seconds exactly 3 fucking seconds to show me something greater.

Origin of Symmetry

This > That

Damn bro, thats my favourite album too for real. The only album that i like all songs from.

hell yeah. hope the new album/song will be better than dig down

Get the fuck out

Im hoping for a bit of renessaince from them, like an OOS 2 or something.

yup me too
I wouldn't mind a more experimental album. I mean, Drones is just shit.

Live at Pompeii >>>>>>>> the wall
The wall is for faggots

In Utero is the masterclass

100% agree

Wish You Were Here was better

No n igger shit please.

This thread is going to make me fucking kill myself.

stream it cunt

Smash mouth

He did it.

By the way, I hope you motherfuckers have seen THE WALL movie

I like muse, but cmon man its pink floyd. how is it even gonna compete?

Cmon now user smfh

Why watch the stupid wall movie when you could watch live at Pompeii?

They can't compete. 2 different genre / different times

>Tfw listening to CD2 as we speak.

>Behold the greatest album in history.

fake and gay.
just because youngsters in 1980's thought it was Sooo Dank Edgy to listen to it, it doesn't make it the "Greatest Hurr Album Durr in History Reeee"

Eyo

Only if you stop listening to dad rock.

wins

Whatever. So my post didn't get up so I am gonna derail with my OC.

>when good deeds go wrong

>we were driving past a pet shop, she exclaims 'pet shop!' and i pull over. inside, behind the counter, a bikie complete with tatt's and leather jacket. to the left, bird cages, to the right, puppy dogs.
>i had $5, she had $10, together we could have bought numerous animals, but we settled on buying a $5 quail. the cheapest animal in the shop, the quails remained flightless in their cage, squirming around the bottom uneventfully.
>the bikie behind the counter was onto us. 'what do you want with a male quail?' he questioned.
>i replied a convincing 'i've got a hutch out the back, where i used to keep a rabbit.'
>he looked blank.
>i followed up 'do....do they fly'?
>'oh yes,' he replied. then, 'poor thing' as he placed the quail in a box.

>our actual plan was to set the bird free, after we showed it off to various friends, of course. the first hitch in our plan occured in the car ride to friend A. it escaped from it's box, and flew straight to the back window. i was driving, but i still had time to look into my friends eyes, laughing so hard i created pure silence.

>my friend got the bird back, minus a few feathers, it seemed ok. when we got it to friend A's house, we took it outside, named it 'george' and encouraged it to fly away. fly it did, however the feathers it lost in the car must have been vital ones as it flew a direct straight line > right into the shed. it hit the shed and dropped like something out of a bad cartoon i might have watched in the late 80's. we picked it up and placed it back on the grass. it ran.

>we chased it, but i think it was psychic. there's no way i could catch this thing, nor could anybody else. it ran into the next door neighbours yard. the next door neighbour had a dog

>when good deeds go wrong.

the rascal is the greatest song ever written

cause the wall tells us a story and gives a lot to think about, I've seen it about 30-40 times and each time one can find something new something one hasn't noticed before. Cmon it ain't just fucking sound it is fucking great lyrics and whole fucking story

If you livestream yourself kicking the chair, I will I promise

thank you

eh it's alright
overrated as fuck though

You’re a pieca shit

Maybe if you are 15 and are listening to pink Floyd for the first time

Agreed. Watched this movie tripping balls so many times. Each time I would see something new. It's an emotional movie. I have never watched it straight. Maybe it's different ?

Kek pretty enjoyable thanks user

WE

DON’T

NEED

boy, reading this was a worse use of my time than staring at the wall would have been

NO

EDUCATION

Listen to this

TRAPS

WHEN I WAS

You need a drink because you’re being a real shit head man

WE

A YOUNG BOY

KANGS

this thread turned into cancer fairly quickly

>gayest

and yet it's still par for the course

my gf

fuck you, pink floyd and all these shit tier albums.

Oh wow, chill out dude.
The Wall is just Roger Waters lamenting for his father's death in the WW2, his shitty childhood and overprotecting mother. Just a baby boomer tragedy. Kinda hard to feel sorry for something that happened so long ago and so far away.

Ez

I can't. I agree, greatest album ever made. Between The Wall and Enter The Wu, there's no other album where I like every single song.

take it to Sup Forums

The wall isn't the greatest album of all time, but it's still pretty high on the list

ZZ top
Afterburner

Nah, man. I like Harlem World, and even I'll admit that The Wall is better.

I feel ya. Quality band.

>implying it wasn’t cancer from the start

This

I've always preferred both Wish You Were Here and Dark Side of the Moon over the Wall.

i was actually just thinking of it, but won't second tho

Low quality bait, far to subjective a subject.

As a musician I can appreciate the writing but from a technical standpoint Floyd falls short of countless other bands.

No problem. Dark side of the moon. Prove me wrong!

is nobody going to back me up with pretty odd.

But the dog ate it tho. (And tru story)

>dum spiro spero
>not vulgar

This user speaks the truth

i still think pretty odd is the best one here and you people are yet to prove me wrong

i love the way the songs blend together through background noise and instrumentals