So, post some reasons why you stay alive

So, post some reasons why you stay alive.

Alcohol

none

If I'd kill myself, my mom would too, probably and maybe my sister after that.
Also, god forbids it and I'm too proud to die by my own hand. Gotta die on a battlefield, otherwise my life was worthless.

>g*d
Faggot. Do you also believe in fairies?

God is a lie

for the memes

new rare pepes are born every day

Pussy, oh wait, you're a virgin

Money. Gives you respect everywhere you go. Everyone treats you different. Women give you attention 24/7. Invest in crypto.

upcoin.com/?ID=9a10efa4
get your free 500$ and say goodbye to fees.

no joke mates. use my referal.

Sure, mate. The secret is to keep yourself busy with so much shit that you don't have time to think about killing yourself. That's basically what normalfags do, albeit they aren't doing it consciously to keep from killing themselves, they're just programmed to do it. Let's see... I'm working on a few TV shows. I wanna at least finish Star Trek before offing myself. There's some Gautemalan cartoons I'd like to watch, too. All my favorite movie franchises were bought by Disney so that's gone. I have a couple vidya series that I still have fun playing. Vidya's changing, though. I'm not sure it's going in a good direction and I may have to drop it at some point. There's the internet but I don't know how much longer that'll exist. Hmm, everything seems to be fucking dying, doesn't it? Gets harder every year to not kill yourself. I haven't been to every restaurant in my area or tried everything from the ones I've been to. There's an epic Japanese restaurant that recently opened but that's in the ghetto so while the food's good, I have to constantly watch for niggers. Basically just find a bunch of hobbies that make you constantly go, "oh, but I should finish that before I die."

u wot

I promised my soulmate not to kill myself before she died and I'm planning on keeping that promise even though I'm still pretty suicidal because I try to make others lives better (than mine) but I don't care if I get in harm's way.

i would date u

same minus the sister

Mom

is not me
is last gf
sorry buddy

acually lemme greentext this shit

I want to experience and learn about as much of the universe and life as I can in the time I have,
Life is too short, why make it shorter?

>be me
>17 at the time
>some half normie/weeb in class convinces me to go to some japanese culture readings/ course
>why not, have nothing better to do
(all of this happened years after soulmate died)
>at the end of the course the teacher does some bingo game
>all prizes are somewhat weeb-ish
>some girl wants some piece of one piece fabric, let's call her 1
>at the time one piece was pretty much the only anime I ever saw on tv
>idgf about 1 and take it as I bingo 2nd
>she gets mad
>attacks me with scissors
>comeatme.wav
>she cant do it
>get talking
>turns out she's into vidya
>yes.jpg
>commence texting
>we play league for a while
>one of my friends ups his own minecraft server for himself and friend (is lonely)
>ofc start playing with him
>turns out 1 plays mc too
>nice.mp3
>doesnt take long before she invites a friend of hers to the server, let's call her 5
>we get talking on ts/skype
>2 girls. 1 beta fag boy.
>find out both don't even live that far away (makes sense since 1 was in the same course)
>edgy teen mode activated
>aspberger levels are rising
>do shit for them (in-game and irl)
>get 5 to come over
>akwardteens.mov

If I kill myself I may be reborn and have to start this shitty joke called live again ... No thanks I "enjoy(?)" being over 18 a little bit more before I have to start all over again.

in next incarnation i'll have 2 fags as parents

(cont.)
>nothing special seems to come of it
>ff some time (school n sheit)
>im up late (3-4am) working on some project and talking to the guy with the minecraft server
>get a text from 5
>shes over at a friends house (2 towns away) but her friends bully her and she's feeling sick
>unlimited edgy work
>ask buddy to give me a ride there and back
>agrees
>we get there
>its fucking winter and I'm standing there in a fucking t-shirt because muh autism (too much adrenalin to think of jacket)

If that's the case and the universe recurs forever, your current stream of consciousness would be relatively the same, but (you) would not experience it. Another version of you would. You'd simply cease to exist and have a wonderfully sweet and somber sleep for eternity.

You kind of die either way, so if you are gonna die someday anyway try to get as much experiences as you can. Dying is already in your calendar

(cont.)
>we wait for fucking 15mins before the door opens
>her friend's mom comes out
>becausefuckmeright.gif
>tells me she can't let her go, even if I'd deliver her straight home
>meh
>sometime later 5 just comes running out and fucking jumps me
>catch her like a champ
>she's hot, I mean literally, she came from the well-heated house and was a bit feverish
>feels good man
>we stand there for a solid 45min while she tells me how fucking sorry she is
>tell her it's all going to be alright
>she commences the kissing ritual
>I fucking suck at kissing
>well after 5 am she gets older and I remember that she probably has fever or some shit
>tell her it's alright and to care for herself (and get back inside because sickness and I don't want her to get worse)
>she tells me how sorry she is and goes back inside
>wave my goodbye and drive back home
>mfw a friends friend ODed that night
>because buddy won't shut up about it everyone now thinks we're a couple
>we both decide to roll with it
>we do some stuff together eg. going swimming, watching doctor strange in cinema with some friends(we still play vidya with the squad as always (changed my main role in league to support to be near her more)
ff to end of school year
>have to study for 2 weeks straight for finals etc. still text and talk to 5 and the rest of the squad but not as often as usually
>she seems busy with french
>seems cool with it
>already have some stuff planned for the holidays with her
>mfw she ignores/blocks me everywhere after the 2 weeks
>mfw I never thought the relationship would ever reach the level of girl-/boyfriend but because edginess and lack of will to live I still only wanted to be near her, help her, be of use
>mfw no one knows what happened or at least won't tell me
>still have contact with 1 (5 is 1's best friend) and help her whenever she asks me to
>mfw I'm not sure what my purpose is but I won't commit suicide

fml nigga

My life is actually quite awesome.

It's like dignity or opinion, you don't need one to live.

To explore unknown is more motivation.

i stay alive because i have faith that one day ill have a girlfriend and find a purpose.

Thrill seeking. Mine isn't adrenaline rushes, it's the full and complete audio and video experience

Amazing breasts.
I'm sorry for your loss

live, laughter, love and your mom

To autisticly shitpost on Sup Forums

Even Relegion and Scientists didnt find a purpose for our existence. good luck