Hi faggots, i’m a surgeon. Ask me anything

Hi faggots, i’m a surgeon. Ask me anything

What makes you have these scars? Maybe you have to hold on to thin wires during operations?

Can you fix a knee?

Are you a surgeon?

aren't you afraid of contracting aids?

can i get only half of my foreskin circumcised? its too much but i dont want to get rid of the whole thing

Yes
No i wear gloves

that almost looks like a Frankenstein desguise

Yes sure man, but i’m not touching your retarded man-ass stick

what if you cut\puncture your glove and skin?

kek no ive already visited a surgeon but he told me to choose between circumcision and removal ofthe frenulum. i feel like theyre both a problem but i want to keep my skin if possible i can only take my shit halfway down the head while erect and i feel uncomfortable cause my dickhead hurts and the skin feels tight. i feel like the growth when i get hard is too much like my head gets almost twice as big

Idk avout you but most people have skin and not scales, there is nothing on the human body to puncture you exept for a niggers dick

Is your doctor jewish?

Do you ever grope people while they are being operated on?

Answer this faggot genuinely curious about the scars

no im from cyprus. but i didnt ask for semicircumcision i looked it up later on. i think i will ask him if he can perform it. however do you suggest also removing the frenulum? how does it affect recovery also how long will my dickhead hurt after the surgery?

Yes. Faggot

Yes if my assistants arent nearby obviously

I gor rhe scars after a party, no idea how i got them and was afraid that i had cobtracted som sort of faggot desiese like aids

you want to get the "Andre"?

praise Shiva

Your question is too stupid you fucking jew

a or the s....

Wasn't that a banned word here?

I doubt you are a surgeon then, usually in operations they have to hold on to taut thin wires with their pointer fingers pretty often, which would explain the scars on your index fingers.

no its just that i cant pull my foreskin down all the way however i dont want to get rid of the whole thing. how is that stupid?

Fuck you nigger. You dont know shit i am the god of medicare and your mom is fucking a nigger as we speak

Right, stay stupid Ausfag.

Ever sneak in some picture taking?

how does aids and hepatitis feel? cutting your finger while surgery is not that much of a good idea

No faggot thats too risky. But I can probably get a sneaky camera on my body and into the operation room

OP what is your preference for deep tissue approximation... techniqe and mats.?

If your actions led to killing someone, would you have the balls to tell your patients family? And if so, have you done it?

Have you ever had an evasive thought to murder someone while you operate on them?