What's your opinion on this hoodie?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamiss.com/hoodies-11571/product1382454/
youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI
youtube.com/watch?v=__6P2VK-Qao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meaty

50% off here gamiss.com/hoodies-11571/product1382454/
I'm considering to buy it to test it and maybe create a shopify store only for variations of this hoodie. I think its really cool (because polarizing)

Looking delicious.

Nice, fuck vegans

who the fuck does it polarize other than people who think it looks cool and those who realize it's actually dumb as fuck.

this is a neckbeard, 12 year old attempt at being edgy, go get an actual cool piece of clothing.

I would wear it

I think it looks retarded but I wouldn't mind seeing a few vegans triggered over it

What if you just eat a lot of steak and enjoy the design?

yeah that's fine if you dig it, but it's stupid if you're getting it because you think it's going to be some epic troll of non-meat people. anyone who is going to get triggered over that would be just as trolled if you ate a burger in front of them and that way you actually have a burger instead of an otherwise stupid piece of clothing.

>if you ate a burger in front of them
Thats not true because you're eating because you're hungry. But displaying meat in such a way where you basically force people to look at a piece of meat whether they like it or not is huge

That's not true. I'm not forcing someone to look at anything I wear.

I could take out my balls and all anyone has to do is look away and it's no big deal.

looks like meat.

People might think you are a vegan trying to bring awareness to animal cruelty.

Like some kind of faggot.

It’s fucking dope man

What about this one

Its rare

Can only pull this off if you're in really good shape. Otherwise you're just a spazz lol.

vegen detected lol

i doubt the resolution is high enough for it to look good up close irl

You might want to get one of those fake fupa pouches with that one

How about this one?
Would this be as offensive to vegans as the first one?

this ruins all prints for me.

How could it? Bacon makes everything better.

How about this boy's hat?

This doesn't have a point. It's just gross

test

Pork is bad.

That's what I look like anyway, so I wouldn't spend money on that hoodie.

Kek

Bruh that's beef

Looks like it would be a mis-steak

not too bad but i'd like it more if the meat was to scale so it looks more realistic.

kek

/thread

You got me there

No opinion.

No-ones gonna look at that and think "wow what a cool guy", it might catch some attention but not for any positive reason. Either neutral or people thinking you're retarded or pissing off a few vegans.

Its your body and you can wear what you want, but to some degree you should care what others think of you socially and career wise.

It would be perfect if you were to make fun of vegans wearing that

youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

Looks raw, send it back into the oven.

>socially and career wise.
Wtf this is /b home of social retards and the terminally unemployable

Immature and stupid looking
You couldn't wear that thing more than once a month otherwise people will just see you as "meat hoodie guy"

youtube.com/watch?v=__6P2VK-Qao

What anime sire do you goto, because i see that on the site i goto allthe time. I would wear the fuck outta that hoddie

Offensive to goatfuckers and carpetmunchers

Nice marbling

Fuck off randy

My opinion is that Trump should wear it, then place himself over a bed of hot coals until he’s well done

why would they be triggered? its just a hoodie

they get triggered by everything. smelling the neighbour bbq? rage!

There are plenty of people on Sup Forums who are relatively successful, they're just fucked up in other ways which means they prefer coming here to other places. Personally, its the anonymity and dark humour that sells it, but plenty of people have their reasons.

Im 99% its prusscioto

i only wear filet mignon

wow

>I think it's cool because it's edgy

oh wow yeah enjoy that

20 years a hamburger song