God exists. prove me wrong

god exists. prove me wrong.

nah

He does.

Shit thread

And his name is Albert Einstein.

faithless fools cant understand brother

There's an alien at the center of the moon that listens to all radio frequencies from earth. Prove me wrong. Protip, u cant cuz u still believe in the most retardedly dumb book to ever be writen in history. Tl.dr kys in the name of jesus

I literally can't, God has nothing to do with proofs for or against

I will pray for you.

Blood for the blood god!

Well on the off chance that this cunt exists it will be something much different than any of the world's religions teach as all of them have been long proven to be top shelf bullcrap.

Christfag reporting in

literally the only reason to believe in god is because the bible says he exists, and there are plenty of things in the bible that are objectively wrong and stupid, so you're an idiot for taking anything it says seriously.

there is a far worse book out there that people take seriously just saying

Quran. Kek

The Torah.

i was thinking 50 shades of gray but this is fine too

Isn't that a feminist book?

So, you pick the bad instead of the worse thing , when you can be just neutral??

so ?
because twilight series is shit it doesnt means harry potter suddenly becomes true
both are shit

For Sigmaaaaaaaaaar!

Why do you require proof all of a sudden? You seem willingly enough to accept nonsense without proof.

actually i myself have picked neither because i have a double-digit iq but your christian neighbor won't be shooting up a mall in the name of christ unless you happen to live next to the westboro baptist church just saying
inb4 crusades, we live in the 21st century for fuck's sake, what is happening now matters.

9/11 check mate

Why? If God is real, he's not doing anything so he's irrelevant to our lives now.

he is watching you fap at night user

This.

The burden of proof should be on the shoulders of a person who claims something. You claimed a Christian God exists. Prove it.

They aren't shooting up malls, but they are kidnapping and torturing children.

Just saying.

Define god.

>implying there is zero evidence for god
>implying there is any evidence that atheism is true and correct

you claim no gods exist, which is a huge number of claims more than the claim that one god does exist.

What evidence do you have? Oh right... a book.
>Nice

>implying there is zero evidence for god
No good evidence anyway.
>implying there is any evidence that atheism is true and correct
Since atheism is the lack of belief in gods, a lack of evidence for theism justifies it.

Where did he claim that no gods exist?

Yall niggas need to smoke some dmt.
Smoke some, rethink your current thoughtless model of deities and realise that you are god.

>God as true God would be, is faultless, incapable of making mistakes
>OP exists, is a major faggot, and never stops sucking or ass-riding cocks.
there proved it.

>no good evidence

special pleading. evidence for atheism and evidence for god are inequal in your position.

Wow so W O K E

/thread

Can't cause he does. Its also a HE. So let the snowflakes cry

/thread

So God's a perv? Cool! We got something in common

There is no special pleading involved. Theism makes a positive claim and thus has the burden of proof. Atheism is merely the rejection of theism on the basis that it hasn't met that burden of proof. I use the "good" qualifier to distinguish that which would actually justify belief in the claim from that which does not (which is all that is ever presented).

Checkem

save your soul before it is too late faggot

God here. I am pleased to see you are a believer.
I would be even more please if you did not use disingenuous arguments.

I command you to leave this board and not come back. Don't risk incurring my wrath! you will not be warned again.

A god might have created the universe, but he set it spinning like a top and stepped back - it does not interfere, which is the same as him not being there at all

God either exsists but doesn't care about suffering. He doesn't exsist and therefore can't intervene or exsists and cant do anything and shouldn't evrn be called a 'god'.

Prove that souls exist, explain why I should care that mine is saved, and then demonstrate how you know the method to save it.

In other words. He is a faggot i he exsists.

trips prove it!

Thank you for revealing yourself my lord.

Which god?

Cool. Where?

It is official. There is bo God

You are a silly person.

>alien at the center of the moon that listens to all radio frequencies from earth

You do realize that no serious atheist with half a brain uses this kind of dipshit argumentation.

>Being this retarded.

He obviously wasn't serious.

It's impossible to proove either way because it's an infalsifiable hypothesis; It's like me saying I have an invisible etherial unicorn in my bedroom, there is no way to proove me right or wrong.

Using logic, we can conclude that God doesn't exist due to the infinite number of other infalsifiable hypotheses that could be right or wrong making God's chances of existance essentially 0.

explain how gravity works

>literally the only reason to believe in god is because the bible

You literally must live under a rock. Stop looking at boys pretending to be girls and get out once in a while.

I will fix it for him.

The only reasons people believe in god is because a book and some old kiddy diddlers in robes say so and people are gullible to believe it.

>>What can be asserted without proof...blah blah

Only dipshits use this argument. You do realize that it is circular. Doubt it? Go ahead a provide some proof that the statement is true.

Irrelevant to the topic. Now, prove that souls exist, explain why I should care that mine is saved, and then demonstrate how you know the method to save it. If you don't, then you will simply be ignored.

Theres a thousand ways to prove you wrong, but i actually prefer people believing in god, thats how the church controls all of you dumb fucks

Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat, faggot.

>Why? If God is real, he's not doing anything so he's irrelevant to our lives now.

Maybe it's not about what God does. Maybe its about how you respond to him.

I have faith that god doesnt exist

>implying atheism needs proof to be correct
Atheism doesn't claim anything, it's just a lack of beleif.
Having no claim =/= Claiming.

>burden of proof should be on the shoulders

Lame. Nice escape hatch so you can suck dicks with a clear conscious.

It's actually pretty trivial. If you accept things without evidence, then you end up accepting things that are mutually exclusive. This is logically inconsistent, therefore we should not accept things without evidence.

Fuck of shitskin.

If you have faith in god, and i dont, why not just agree to disagree?

>god exists. prove me wrong.

>What evidence do you have? Oh right... a book.

There is plenty of evidence. Come out from under your rock. The internet has been around for a long time. Turn off your cat videos.

I can prove you wrong.By a simple mathematicall equasion.If x=1,then 1=x.So,by far you have to prove ME that god exists.And that is something that you cant do.
Or can you?
One simple rule-you cant take the ,,if you believe you will see".It outright declasiffies you.

>The internet has been around for a long time.
Yes, it has, and it has shown that the so-called evidence for gods is on par with alien abduction stories.

>Theism makes a positive claim and thus has the burden of proof.

It doesn't matter. Someone can present stacks and stacks of evidence to you and you would still be a denier. You won't give up your dick sucking for any reason.

>
>There is plenty of evidence. Come out from under your rock. The internet has been around for a long time. Turn off your cat videos
Religious people are fucking dumb, if you want proof theres even a stand-up comedian. Look for George Carlin on youtube about religion, he gives some good fucking facts

>A god might have created the universe, but he set it spinning like a top and stepped back

All you have to do to prove that you are right is present the dead body of Jesus of Nazareth.

Please present even one piece of compelling evidence. Just one

>It doesn't matter. Someone can present stacks and stacks of evidence to you and you would still be a denier. You won't give up your dick sucking for any reason

This one gets it lol nice hearing something with reason every once in a while

What are you even talking about? How about some examples?

>explain how gravity works
Mass warps space/time, faggot

well just look at the world and tell me how you can believe that there is a god that loves everyone no matter what.

On the contrary I would be up for conversion but you are gonna have to present those 'stacks' of evidence first.

>He obviously wasn't serious.

Maybe his example was tongue in cheek but he was pointing out the fallacious argument that you "can't prove a negative". You just weren't smart enough to notice.

Burden of proof is on you. Same as it'd be on me if I said I could fly

You have no idea how He is shaping your life. I've seen plenty of evidence for His existence.

One that needs you to worship him and destroy other peoples 'false religions' despite most having the same values that are decent enough to keep and respect.

>What are you even talking about? How about some examples?

I dont waste my time and breath in saying things that you can literally find by yourself. Watch George Carlin on youtube, Bill Hicks, Bill Maher

>inb4 anecdotal accounts and hearsay.

>The only reasons people believe in god is because a book and some old kiddy diddlers in robes say so and people are gullible to believe it.

You must be buried deeper in the cave.

I believe you can fly. So now you can fly!

The statement simply states that if nothing is backing up a claim, the claim has nothing to stand on, thus should at least be taken with a grain of salt.

This reason of login stands fairly cogent in the majority of cases, which in and of itself makes up for proof that this statement is true.

>
LMAO

Lol no, if you insist something exists then you have to prove it does. Stop being such a turbofaggot.

But lemme guess. If Jesus was there he would move the bolder blockin the entrance for me right? Being in a cave is better than being in the center of the earth with every other gullible religious fool.

I love how this thread is just a single christian lunatic with his one line being that we must live under a rock or in a cave

Bad b8 m8 and in the bible it says god is all powerful and all good yet he allowed sin to be made and satan to betray him

Ikr? Jesus must be a miner.