Anyone else addicted to exposing...

Anyone else addicted to exposing? Specifically the risk of the pics spreading to other sites or being saved so you don't have control over who sees her and what info they have?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/UsMOR
youtu.be/3zZiYyX6W_Q
chatpic.org/#!15min
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but post more on-off

yup. get super turned on finding pictures of my ex posted other places

pic related?

Definitely. Started to post pics of my girlfriend on Sup Forums first, little by little things got out of hand, and now over 200 pics have spread to other sites too...

Yes

Has any info gotten out?

Love when she gets spread

Absolutely. I'm always hoping to find her spread more and more throughout the internet. When she was recognized one time I thought that was it but I haven't heard her being contacted yet so that's a good

I love it when her pics get spread. You shouldn't be able to google Melanie's name without seeing her naked

Not really, her name is out, but no last name. I haven't given out any other info, and don't plan to. Don't know if anyone has recognised her.

well, want to see pics of my gf?

But you cant really unless you download the set

Yes, I'm addicted to showing my wife's pics. I've been doing it for years. It started when a friend stole a few of her pics and I found them online. It was an incredible rush to see. I started slowly posting here and there, but people saved them and collections started showing up in threads. That feeling of finding her posted will always lead to the best fap

There are a few sites with some pics, but the full set does have to be downloaded. She just needs to be spread more

You can go ahead and drop them here

Never found those

They are out there. Not enough pics and no vids though

This is her, I'm sure people will have seen her before

I have. Love her! Any more?

Mabye wanna hit me up on kik? Love to see more of her!

vid is on leakedsauce

What's your kik?

Share with the class

mrpost660

Op's girl already spread a little, she needs more though lol
m.imgur.com/a/UsMOR

mmm i wouldn't mind seeing more of her to spread ;)

Yep, kinda turn me ob when I see my girl get posted and spread around.
How is the risk in your opinion?

Post some pics theyll get spread

post up pics of my GF all the time hoping i'll see them again

I’ve seen plenty of old pics of her on the internet I’d like to see new ones,I recognized who she is by face she shops in my store not sure if she knows her pics are spread around but I get hard when I see her knowing I see her tits all the time

Anyone got this girl? Been posting for years

Who has seen her before?

Like this?

What's the worst that can happen? Or has happened?

yes

mmmm yess. how much of you have saved!?!

Absolutely addicted. Posted hundreds now and seeing them reposted here and on other sites always gets my cock hard

Nope, but any ass?

also checked

I got caught once. One of my ex's friends sent her the pics I posted on Sup Forums

A girl could get stalked and/or raped/killed

I always kind of want to show nudes of girls I’ve slept with, but it’s never been a strong temptation because I don’t really think anyone deserves that.

Quite a few. I cum to her every so often.

I haven't, but can guarantee I'll blow my load staring at those magnificent tits, you lucky bastard.

kik:jameswilson1965

Yeah my gf Hannah has made the rounds all over the web, here Reddit xham motherless all sorts, tight little Brunette slut

moar?

excellent!

How can they find them from pictures only?

No one has Niki?

what happened?

Would love to see if anyone has her saved. Any questions about her getting posted?

I run an exposing blog that gets a lot of traffic on tumblr, it’s kooolboy4. Check it out and kik me at steveeeeee6 if you wanna submit anyone.

She phoned me up and asked me how the pics got posted and what was the site "Sup Forums"
So I explained eventualy the pics would disappear and she left me alone. Recon she had shared the pics with her guy friends because she wasn't 100% certain it was me who osted them

Expose me. youtu.be/3zZiYyX6W_Q

I'll Kik you later tonight

which is your favorite one?

Love posting her pics. She's been recognized before. Can anyone help spread her?

I love posting my ex. I hardly ever catch her being posted but when i do, i have to fap right then.

Probably this one. She's perfect. You should post more of her for me to cum to.

Love spreading this slut around

haha great! i'm fond of that one as well.

Go ahead, I'm very interested

Sounds good

Most of her

>Anyone else addicted to exposing
yes

it's always nice to watch 'em migrate to other sites

new but getting addicted..

I wana post my girl cause she's drop dead sexy but she has a great career that she's about to start and doesn't deserve to be spread and degraded on the internet she's too good to me for me to do that

Anyone seen her around?

Spread her anyway. The chances she will be recognized are slim to none. We need to fap

What do you need for submission

I've posted a few nonnude pics of an ex, mostly in nude game or wwyd threads. I get off to the idea of other random guys cumming to her, but the idea of her pics being forever stuck on the internet forever does put a damper on it a bit. I wish I could share her privately without the risk.

mind to share juliot1535

Still interested?

yea he's right, it's fine to be a Sup Forumsro

Kik

Yeah, I know what you mean! That would be great!

Damn, is that her? Sexy as hell

anyone ever save or repost this slut?

Need more

chatpic.org/#!15min

nah it's the same girl

Please, more

Keep them coming

I think i know the girl you're talking about, slim brunette small tits nice ass?

there u go

Stroking to her?

Yeah thats the girl, 90% of Sup Forums has probably seen her before honestly

Keep it going