>Hear about some rapper dying
>Lil Pump? Not big on rap
>My friend, O, is a huge fan of his
>Decide to message him
>He's been crying alot, says how the guy helped him through tough times
>Never listened to it myself
>Mightaswell.mp3
>Shitty Music, no idea how this stopped my friend from killing himself
>Tell him that Lil Pump is in a better place and that you can still listen to his music whenever
>He stops messaging me
>ff a month
>find out Lil Pump is alive and well and has a song called Gucci Gang
>Realise that O's favourite rapper is some guy called Lil Peep
>Not too bad of a musician

How badly did I fuck up?

Thats Lil Xan

Your friend is a Lil Bitch

Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci

gucci gang

I shit you not I recently got into the same exact scenario. Dont feel bad this kind of music makes you a 'Lil Slow'

No, this is Lil Fag a.k.a. fist fuck spastic

Just tell him you fucked up or not user, life goes on without your faggy feelings

this tbh

ESKETITTTTTT

tell him how that music makes you want to kill yourself.

seriously tho your friend sounds like a bitch "this music helped me not kill myself" is something I'd expect to hear from a middle schooler.

ppl who hate on the new hip hop stuff coming out tend to be insecure basic ass bitches who take life too serious, ppl are just bent n jelly cuz they see "losers" winning

thats an abomination and people like that should be hung

This

I like lil pump but ye you messed up pretty bad

Hanged. The past-tense of hang, as in "hang to death" is "Hanged".

Fuckin fuckin bitches uh
Xans uh
Drunk as fuck uh
Stacks stacks paper paper uh
In the club uh
Got my gat uh
Problem solver right here uh
Guuci uh
Vuitton uh
Bentley uh

Shit I could ghost write for them. Captcha: Young Picasso

motherfucker looks like a jojos villain

Look up suicide boys those r life savers.

imagine being this bent over someone's style and music.

I'm wearin dat Gucci
Better gimmie dat coochie
Girl we know you a hoochie
Large and in charge, you'll see

Its not hard user.

photoshoot for vogue, peep was paid over 20k for this and it took less than 2 hours

Both have god awful music, but you're only allowed to say it about one of them. You fucked up for not being a Peep dick rider.

>Going to kill myself
>Months worth of preperation and metal build-up
>Quit my job, didn't want to be a bother
>Broke up with my girlfriend, she's better off without me
>Load up my 9mm
>Curse God for putting me in this shitty life
>Close my eyes and begin to squeeze on the trigger
>Song comes on the radio
>Immediate 180
>Life is suddenly worth living again

It seems someone drew a cock under his right eye.
Lil Peepee is WAY better because he had the sense to stfu and die before he became too annoying.

Wore purple at my last photoshoot
Fuck wit me, you get da unicorn boot

All these "rapers" are all the same shit these days, their songs are all about drugs and sex.

>Implying he didn't know
Maybe he was saying they should have bigg dix

What would you like them to be about i think rap nowadays is all just hype music to wake you up and get hyped that's what i use it for

You know uncle terry got in that tite boipucci

Rohan?

drugs and sex fuel the human race
name one genre that doesnt include drugs and sex lol
go listen to some acoustics in ur log cabin
while im bumping in my mercedes gettin the SUCC

White bois who rap don't get sex or drugs unless (((someone))) picks them up, puts money in their pocket, and gets them a vevo.

lmao tell him that you're not into rap and you didn't realize it was lil peep instead of lil pump

>wait a minute
>did i really just take time out of my day
>to give actual advice on Sup Forums?
>i gotta make this right

haha i mean tell him that he's a faggot

>yes
>everyone will be impressed with my Sup Forums skills now

>How badly did I fuck up?

Nothing that can't be repaired.

Seems like he thought you were taking the piss and he inferred that you got the name wrong intentionally to rag on him for liking rap or some shit.

Get in touch, say you want to hang out, catch up, whatever phrasing you'd normally use.

Unless your friend is a bona-fide dickhead (in which case you're well rid, so he can do one) he'll respond, then when you're all caught up you can bring it up and be like, hey man, I didn't mean to kick you while you're down, I just got the name wrong, I don't really listen to rap.

It ain't hard, user.

>implying sex and drugs arent cheap
yes u just explained the process of exchanging currency, in order to get money you have to receive it from (((someone))) who is not yourself.

Yeah I know, it was mainly due to a break up and was threatening to knife himself for like two weeks. O has some mental instability issues. I know he has pills for it.

Listen to Joyner Lucas - Gucci Gang

I think you'd like it

That is how they get money, fool. I didn't say EVERYONE. I said white rappers.

Reading comprehension: it could save your life.