New Detroit, thread #2

New Detroit, thread #2

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@42.3876387,-83.1217703,3a,65.3y,288.09h,94.48t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYDKSx4XqVOHTVR2YYYDoAA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.ru/maps/@42.3521606,-83.11591,3a,75y,75.88h,83.64t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s6asQXMZ2ZkLN3uCHLm6aTg!2e0!5s20070901T000000!7i3328!8i1664
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its just a building fire

Go on.

this is what happens when you let niggers in you town

thank fuck, I was just getting into it when the last one 404'd

>2013
©2014 in the image

>right wing scapegoat thinking

Like clockwork

where do u find these images? super interesting

Get a life

cherry pick much?

Is that cheddar bobs house?

these are interesting. makes me wonder what will happen to all those (wooden) mcmansions in a century. american homes never seem built to last.

>what's archived photos?
>hurp durp durp

I mean if we went all out with the chinese or russians we could have something like this

"Your City on Niggers"

this one hurt me the most. what a beautiful home

All these places look like they have fucked up, patchwork roofs in their first photo. I would bet that they are all in rough shape on the inside. Hard spending money on your house when it isn't worth shit, glad I don't live in Detroit.

This isn't really niggers though.

This is the white old white people dying off and their properties dont sell so they fall into shambles.

It's like there's no 200 year old homes in new England.

Wooden buildings are expected to be maintained

I actually find it a bit comforting seeing nature take back the city from those damn blacks

>Tfw live on the border of Detroit and can confirm all this dilapidation

>Trashcan out front
Are there still people living in there?

how2 do coppyrightlaws werk??

lol

>tfw only the smart piggy who built his house out of bricks could salvage it

Looks like a city ripe for redevelopment. Roads and Infrastructure are already there.

And this kids is why niggers are bad.

gonna need source on how to find old images

dem damn niggers ruin everything

>niggers
That isn't how "fires" is spelled.

I don't live in America, but this makes me sad to see. What are they doing to your country?

Oh I'm sure the ravenous black population, with it's crime and urban blight, had nothing to do with properties not selling.

Yes man this one city represents the entire rest of the country you have a great mind

You think detroit is bad? Look at what these lousy New Yorkers did

Damm that house behind the driveway has been completely swallowed up

I can see that you're not an American cuck.

Assuming propensity to commit arson is equal across all races, there's only a 10% chance that a fire was caused by a white person.
non-hispanic white: approx. 55,000
Black: Approx. 600,000

What started the fire?

This picture is a false flag. It is actually exactly the other way around. Look at the property on the right. Where did the house go? And even if someone is stupid enough to say that they tore it down, why did anybody bother to then plant grass and even to remove the asphalt where the car was standing on?

It's a combination of a lot of things, and not specific to just Detroit. Big businesses shut down, employees move out, support population follows (doctors, dentists, barbers, retailers), tax revenue plummets, basic maintenance fails.

Happened to my home town when the oil refinery closed, and doesn't really take long.

this is niggers
cruise google earth, you'll see them everywhere in these neighborhoods.

But to be fair, there are formerly white hoods in Detroit that are suffering the same fate, just not as often or as quickly.

doesn't matter if you're white or black in detroit. chances are you won't have enough money coming in to pay the mortgage, you're going to have to abandon your house.

What year was it when section 8 could literally seize houses and pay whatever they want to house niggers

I don't understand how with all the space around them, those two houses were built a foot from each other. I mean, fire risk, really anything from one house (smell or noise).

what about the tree behind the house on the right in the first picture, with no leaves, was that planted after the fact, at full size?

How about the sidewalk, the color changes at the same point in both photos, but the ones in the first photo are higher about ground, does that mean someone dug them up instead of just replacing them?

If you are going to fraud, at least put some more effort into it

also see

see

It's a matter of historical record that nearly all the white people living in Detroit fled the city to live in nearby suburbs. Only a small fraction, in the single digits of a percentage, remained. Nobody will buy their houses because white people refuse to move back to Detroit after the riots and all the subsequent crime and vandalism, and because the black people living there have no money.
Any black person who does well enough to afford a house moves away, because fuck Detroit.

Leftwing denial like clockwork orange

No, this is civic neglect. Look at some of the pictures closely and look at background sidewalks, etc. All maintained in the past, then skip forward and they're not maintained.

That's the state's responsibility but they've neglected it and encouraged the dilapidation

>why did anybody bother to then plant grass and even to remove the asphalt where the car was standing on?
Because that's what they do when a house is torn down. They don't just leave a gaping hole on the ground where it was, they fill it in, and usually, they'll plant grass because it helps limit erosion and such.

That was ugly before it burned.

Did some Tolkien nigga spray elvish runes on that fucking building?

I don't think the copyright notice means anything

Oh yeah because the house on the right got built within one year and already looks atleast a a decade old

Kek

One ring to rule all the niggas

Niggers are like a flesh-eating disease for cities... They destroy everything they touch...

They are literally the missing link between humans and apes; they are a subhuman species.

Looks like it burned down. And the house next door sensed the danger and ran away.

I was just about to say that.

>unironically defending Detroit
You don't even have to live near there to know how bad that place is. The rust belt is full of shitty cities like this. Detroit, Cleveland and Chicago are some of the worst around.

You are retarded. "Why would they remove the asphalt"? Why would they even bother tearing the house down? They're trying to get $1.50 instead of $1 in property taxes each year, they're playing the long game

are you stupid? they razed the house on the right of this. OP was right

Baltimore , Baton Rouge , Camden NJ

>It takes only a year for a dead tree to grow to 30 ft

>see thread
>know detroit is bad
>think to myself "it cant be THAT bad"
>take a look on google maps
>holy fucking shit lol

google.co.uk/maps/@42.3876387,-83.1217703,3a,65.3y,288.09h,94.48t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYDKSx4XqVOHTVR2YYYDoAA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Not to mention they do that shit to keep people from fucking around on the property and possibly getting hurt, etc.

I'm not defending Detroit regarding my arson comment. At least 90% of the time a black person is responsible for property damage. I live in a smaller city suffering from the same destruction on a smaller scale. They call my place "Little Detroit."

>This entire thread
If the place were entirely abandoned, and totally devoid of human life, it couldn't fall apart this fast. What the actual fuck is going on?

You must be a nigger then. The black people I know are doctors, college professors, musicians, and major contributors to society. You’re clearly a racist white nigger. Go eat a dick.

No. This is a story that can be seen in 2015.
google.ru/maps/@42.3521606,-83.11591,3a,75y,75.88h,83.64t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s6asQXMZ2ZkLN3uCHLm6aTg!2e0!5s20070901T000000!7i3328!8i1664

so they also planted a huge fully grown tree in the backround on the right too? what a dumbass...

USA = NIGGERS

There are large sections of detroit that you can only buy an entire neighborhood with a development plan, because a single house is not worth the effort of keeping the utilities up to date.

kek

>elvish

Thought it was some fakenews.png from Russia... Then I look down the street and see the American street and stop signs.... Apparently, some nig in Detroit knows Russian... Or Runes.... Or something...

2018 and pretending to know black people who aren't terrible

But Trump’s gonna make it all great Again! (Gag...eye roll)

some niggas are cool

As I said, go suck a bag of sweaty balls. You’re as useless as a donkey turd.