How do you insult an european

how do you insult an european

By letting them be European

by talking about how their cops are pussies because they don't shoot more of their own citizens than terrorists

Ask em how many Somalian migrants have promoted "integration" of sperm into their sister today.

A Man stood there grunting at a terrified bird in public for several minutes before snapping this pic.

by telling them they are like Americans

Not offensive

Now you've gone too far

Draw Mohamed

>an

>Europistan

>amerifats can't even colour all European countries

you people were sent off to that shitty continent for a reason, so as long as you stay there i‘m happy. go on.

>Poland
>muslims
>pick one

Why would that be an insult?

Sand niggers

skin cancer

odor

future muslim

>that shitty continent
"In the meantime, we Europeans will import tens of thousands of lazy, STD-ridden, non-assimilating people from a continent that is WAY shittier than colonial-era N. and S. America. Ha! Take that Americans!"

Spend a day on Sup Forums. You'll have slurs for months.

Lol

The problem is, that our culture varies a lot. Italians are no way like. Germans or swedistans. I am sure if you go more Mediterranean you just call someone's mother a whore they will take offense.

I am Dutch however, insults here should be personal and we have so called "elephant skins" I don't care about the fugitive rape stories, none live close to me. Nor do I care about fags and foreigners I see them as people yet racist, sexists and homophobe jokes are OK in my book.

I actually don't even care for my country that much.

It is funny that having conversations with americants will easily trigger them, try to talk about anything in depth (which is normal here) americants will soon get upset and frustrated due to little knowledge. Sure stupid people here are similar, but I don't talk to to them.

Keep in mind that Europe as for content and people are way more varied than america

Americans aren't capable of insulting anyone. They lack the wit and creativity.

trips truth

my country doesn‘t.
you realize that europe isn‘t big one country, right?
but continue repeating trumps tweets, for he is the saviour, the emporer, the mack daddy of maga.

I loved this one.

Dunno, but i kow, how to insult Americans: Fat fucks with too many cannons, who have most retarded president on the planet.
#Globalwarmingisonlyaweather

Well if I were you i'd agree to importing some of those "lazy, STD-ridden, non-assimilating" people in return for instantly gaining knowledge of proper English.

point out their skyrocketing rape and terrorism occurrences

bonus points for pointing out that if they acknowledge these facts they can get in legal trouble

By using the term "european" on themselves like they don't have a home country or culture. Same applies to "african" or "asian" or "latino".

20th Century European Continent:
• Genocides
• Wars
• Dictatorships
• Multiple languages
• Conflicting cultures
• More wars
70 + Million killed in violence

20th Century North American Continent:
• Racial Tensions
• Labor Riots
• Minor boarder clashes early on
• English predominate public language
• Differing but relatively harmonious cultures
• No genocides or wars on the NA continent.
Less then 10 thousand killed in civil strife or police action.

I am not sure Europeans would be insulted by the inference that part of their ethos is that they butcher the shit out of each other with unbelievable level of violence and hate, but it is an observation.

it‘s always the same in these threads,
when the americunt runs out of arguments,
the americunt starts going for language skills.
what a poor retarded faggot you are.

Remind them that they're European.

remind them that they're either swedish or they share a contintent with sweden

mexico.
too lazy to find a pic of a random cartel murder from last thursday

Be an American. Seriously, your accents are fucking annoying, the way you behave is fucking annoying, your SUPREME LACK OF GOD DAMN SELF AWARENESS is annoying. To piss off a European, just come to Europe and be your fucking self.

>how do you insult an european
Call them American

By calling him european

Don't like Americans huh? Relax - chill - smoke another cigarette

No. That's how you insult an Englishman.

The way most Americans insult me when I visit the USA is, because I don't have an RP accent and sound like Hugh Grant, to assume I must be Australian

Just be American
>loud
>obnoxious
>poor genetics

they have hate speech law that's why

Trump is a soy boy

The question has to due insulting a European, not an American. If you are European you can answer the question by stating what insults you in terms of you being European. Being called American does not answer the question because it does not identify the specific thing about being European that is objectionable, rather it is simply a rhetorical device for insulting Americans – which does not address the question.

as you are facing state bankruptcy -AGAIN-,
paying 18 billion out of your own pocket for 300 something miles of new wall and 400 something miles of restoring existing walls (lets say18 billion for roughly 800 miles of wall - HAHAHAHAHA),
the decay of detroit, chicago, cleveland and so on,
having a president who is a very stable genius,
gifting himself tax benefits,
removed web neutrality,
having lulzy high murder rates...

by nothing, laddy, by nothing

you are on speed, right?

I beg to differ. If you call me an American I will feel insulted. You can't tell me how I'd feel. Your objection is overruled

"I FUCKED YOUR MUM."
Implying that the European's mother was willing to lower her standards to have sex with a cretin of your status will send him into a blind rage, resulting in your immediate pummeling and/or defenestration.

Remind them the US won ww2 for them.

When they get outraged reply:

"Oh Lend-Lease? YOU'RE WELCOME"

Ok so what is the insulting thing about being European? What's the insulting thing about being part of Europe? Your answer is only to insult an American by telling him that you would be insulted by being identified as his nationality.

In arabic

>Ok so what is the insulting thing about being European? What's the insulting thing about being part of Europe?
There is nothing insulting about this. Being mistaken for an American, however........

I think calling UK people fog breather is an insult.

You might also mention that Europe's life expectancy is something like that years longer. Infant mortality is far lower. And your number on people killed by cops is about 1/10 of what it really is.

It was back in the 1960's. That epithet is more for the Chinese and Indians these days

Show them a fork and butterknife and tell them you didn't have to be 20+ and register these "Deadly Weapons" with the State when you bough them at Bed Bath and Beyond

Remind them that in the US criticizing religion and insulting someone on Facebook are not Felonies

Oh and thanks for the help in defeating the Japanese - oh wait, that was the US while at the same time helping Europe defeat Hitler. (Of course in you listen to the Russians weren't really there - it was all them)

The fact that europoors have no gun rights and their governments are bending to a very small, but vocal minority and leading to more and more totalitarian and right restricting laws to be passed every year. Their politicians also allow immigration in large amounts because most are forced to take them as a result of being part of the E.U. and this inflated the crime rate and creates places where police won’t even go because they are so crime ridden. They look down on America, but they continue to be the most prone and easily persuaded into giving up righted for perceived safety. America has its preoblems, but the Europeans don’t seem to truly know what it means to value their rights. They don’t know what it means to be an American and they never will.

rights* sorry

check your intel, moron.
europe is not one country.

i'm more tiggered by the fact that some americunt colored switzerland in but not austria or slovakia etc.

>europoor
see imminent state bankruptcy of the us
>europeans
an italian has a total different mindset than a german than a suisse than an austrian than a frenchman than a dutch....tbc

you will never know what it means.

gueten abig user.
let‘s go and buy some guns and practice freedom of speech and real democracy, cause we can.

>The fact that europoors have no gun rights
NOBODY on the whole world has gun rights like americans have

thank god

Yes I will never know what it’s like to be cucked by the E.U.

>The fact that europoors have no gun rights
That's odd. I'm a Brit with shotguns and rifles. You been believing Fox News again?

we almost do. hardly no kills.
why? we are actual decent human beings, other than americans.

1. Hitler.

Life expectancy and infant mortality in the war zones and concentrations camps. Police and Secret Police forces statistics on killing and deaths in custody I'm are not reliable either. But is you want to increase the number of people in NA or just the US killed by civil or police action by ten fold it still way less then a bad week during WWI.

But I am starting to wonder what the hell this threat is all about. Sup Forums seems to not like Americans very much and the question had to do with “dishing it back”. More likely it had to do with starting some shit. And I a responding to it – I must be an American.

>I'm a Brit with shotguns and rifles.
So just handguns are illegal there?

"In the United Kingdom, access by the general public to firearms is tightly controlled by law which is much more restrictive than the minimum rules required by the European Firearms Directive, but it is less restrictive in Northern Ireland. The country has one of the lowest rates of gun homicides in the world.[1] There were 0.05 recorded intentional homicides committed with a firearm per 100,000 inhabitants in the five years to 2011 (15 to 38 people per annum). Gun homicides accounted for 2.4% of all homicides in the year 2011."

'cause you guys on your island aren't as fucked up as muricans

Draw a picture of their prophet mouhammad.

>I'm a Brit
>In a European thread
i thought you faggots were all "Brexit" and shit.

Europe doesn't have a "prophet mouhammad "(sp?).

They're mainly Catholics or Protestants.

remind them that EU is a disaster.
they redistribute money like crazy, yet Easter Europe - still poor
Western Europe - secceeding
Central Europe - Germany is now muslim, Sweden- muslim, and Poland is the captain of the future.

source: I am european and while we live average, we all dream about USA and the opportunities. You almost can't go rags-to-riches in Europe. You can go rags-to-better-rags

Thank god nobody in Germany and the rest of Europe in the next 10 years will have free speech rights like America either.

UK is part of Europe
EU is the European Union

>So just handguns are illegal there?
No, handguns are not illegal either, as long as you have a good reason to own. Another common miosconception.

I'm not saying it's easy to get a permit, but they are not illegal to own.

swiss here. assault rifle (nonauto), 2 handguns, 1 combat shotgun, 1 sniper.

amercunts are just too dumb to understand,
too busy yelling „cuck“ and calling us poor.

you clearly dont get the joke.

Wow you faggots are Islamophobic af
it's awesome trolling you fucking dipshits

What "joke?" Europe is not Muslim.

why does this make me horny?

> an European
Being this bad at what I assume is your first language is a good start

We have free speech in Germany, where did you get that information?

Who tells shit about Gun rights? In Austria you can buy as normal rifles and shotguns as long you are 18 years old. For Handguns and semi auto rifles like Ar15 you need ah licence with ah little background check but this licence is avalaible for everybody. So dont talk shit

You get "horny" imagining cum on a dirty bird body?
You should find a gf user.

You can't say "sieg heil" so no.
You really don't.

Spain and France are in Europe, too, user.
No guns.

i guess you dont go on Sup Forums much do you?

call them American

Go shouting "Sieg Heil" and "Heil Hitler" around in Germany.

>european
>44 countries
nice try kiddo, you're gonna have to be more specific

and mexico and peru are in america too.
where is your point, still didnt pay attention that there is no big country called europe?

If your shouting "Sieg Heil" you're admitting to be part of right wing extremism and that you will take actions against non-natives and other religions. Nobody with no connections to right wing extremists would shout something like that

The last time I did, I got b& there for two days, so no. Fuck that ID shit, too.

>No guns.
Nope. Hunters in both countries. Try again.

thats the only good thing in america

>and mexico and peru are in america too.
No they aren't fuckwad. They're separate countries from the US.

Spain and France belong to the EU you fucking autist.