Black people create, white people appropriate. Keef knows the score!

Black people create, white people appropriate. Keef knows the score!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then explain why Africa by itself never created anything noteworthy in history.

this

White guy here. I ain't even mad, bro. It's true.

In terms of music, this is GENERALLY SO. Rock was created by Chuck Berry and "Hot Mama" Thornton. Elvis did COVERS of their work for the start of his oeuvre (including "You Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog"). Country music has always been Rhythm and Blues (black created genre) with a little folk thrown in, and all that can be traced back through jazz (BLACK) to gospel music, which has its roots in the "Negro Spirituals".

There are genres which were innovated and forged out by white/asian/etc artists, true - but when you dig down to the roots, they're black.

That is culture created after they arrived into the Americas. Give me an instance of something great they did without exposure to the rest of the world

It's true.

Before Black people, white people just sat around in a circle and stared at each other in silence.

Choppin effect: Music by slaves to enslave the rest.

Dubs of truth.

>Never created anything noteworthy
WELL LET'S SEE HERE.
>Modern mathematics - Arabian
>Medicine - Egyptian (vaccination, skin grafting, autopsies, C-sections, anesthesia - the list goes on...)
>Air conditioning and indoor plumbing
>Law and religion - Ethiopia
>Astronomy - Mali (Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s moons, the spiral structure of the Milky Way and the orbit of the Sirius star system...)
>Political Philosophy (Maxims of Ptah-Hotep)

Nah, none of that counts, right homes?

They can make mud and stick huts, and spears. They also know how to do piercings and gauges.

Yet they live in mud huts

A little too busy being exploited...

>animals for luxury items
>diamonds for trade
>gold, turquoise, precious metals
>people

Fake news. You just made that list up.

Yeah you clearly don't understand the history of imperialism. hope you got your GED though kid

Mate, I'm sorry, WHAT?
Arabian and Egyptian architecture was vastly superior to Euro architecture of the same era. The aforementioned AC and indoor plumbing worked off the same mechanism (clean, cold water was piped into a pool/well inside the house, while the structure of the house allowed for the chill to waft off the water, and the heat to escape through high windows in a vaulted roof).

Oh, yeah, Ptah-Hotep was HUGELY influential.

hank williams learned guitar from a black hobo.

modern country music is rap music is music created by jewish producers as a commodity product.

Uh-huh. But then they forgot how to do it?

Give it up, you're embarrassing yourself and your race.

>arabian is african
That's pretty funny. Pretty sure they look quite different and still used them as slaves.
Moreover, Egypt was not completely all African. Northern Africa was more involved in the exchange of cultures. Techniques like vaccinations and anesthesia already were known to other nations. All civilizations on other continents had laws and religions, astronomy was a huge thing in the classical age, and, even though this sounds funny, ancient India was one of the first to have plumbing. But why did Westerners find Africa in such a shitty state?

My nigga.
Here take this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

>busy exploited
What about the times before 1400s? Didn't see any noteworthy and huge long lasting empires there. And the shit you listed are literally just shit you find in nature

Africa is a bigass continent.

>muh egypt

Ah yes, alongside Libya, one of the countries of northern Africa. North Africans are typically not the negroid types of the southern regions aka sub-Saharan Africa.

>muh arabia

GTFO, that's not even Africa.

>what is the middle east?

All that being said, it's way too easy to see the "we wuz kangs" mentality and the "there all dum niggers" mentality and not see the vast gulf in the middle.

There are still some unexplained structures in some sub-Saharan regions that were created millennia ago.

The "mud huts" argument is bullshit too. Europeans have been known to live in mud huts too. There are major metropolitan areas in Africa and a lot of technological presence. The thing is, Africa is one of those continents where all the wildlife is literally trying to fucking kill you.

Trying to ascribe every single human achievement to black Africans is stupid. Trying to pretend that black Africans have never achieved anything is also stupid.

Fucking sjws AND racist fucks are ALL equally stupid. Fuck all of you.

I could have sworn that Bach and Mozart were white...

Oh yeah I totally forgot, niggers invented the piano and Chopin was black. Silly me.

Yeah and the Guitar itself takes it's origins for Europe and the Middle-East. So your point is garbage.

>Say "Whites are better than Blacks" and you're a racist

>Say "Blacks are better than Whites" and collect your SJW Merit Badge