I was not expecting this

I was not expecting this

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/mexican-soccer-star-alan-pulido-kidnapped-tamaulipas/
washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/best-handguns-under-300/
youtube.com/watch?v=lNAAY_mkDQE
youtube.com/watch?v=bwQJJ5rD5Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump will win. Even if he doesn't keep all his promises I just hope the butthurt and hatred magnify to the point its seen from outer space.

Kek
Knew this would happen.
God bless America

>source is some alt-right/conservative containment circlejerk probably worse than Sup Forums judging by the rest of the "news" and media in the site

Top kek

BUILD

I was.

DOG BLESS

>oy vey mein trump, we gotta slide the truth with stale epin memes
Lol

This is an absolute surprise! WOWZA! How is this possible?!

>being Mexico

I feel sorry for you.

>Campus Black Lives Matter activists like D-Day troops

DELETE THIS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Stupid fucking beaners. Keep up the good work I guess.

pay up, paco

act like retards.
Suprised when people don't take you seriously.

>I was not expecting this
I hope you're being sarcastic.
When Trump gets elected, we have to make sure to thank all the insane feminists, SJWs and BLMfags for making Trump as popular as he is.

>people act like retards and do shit to "hurt" trump's campaign
>trump gains supporters
Every single time. I fucking love it.

>tfw you will never, EVER be mexican

feels fucking great man

How fucking arrogant you have to be to wave the flag of the country that never cared for you and telling the country that hosts you to fuck off?

Fucking spics. The only bad thing about Trump winning is that those roaches will come here.

Holy shit just saw that
Western education is kill

Are you white then or?

The media is retarded. They think we will see these protests and feel bad for the Mexicans. I want all the Mexicans OUT!

And I'm HISPANIC!

But I know the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL

>wave Mexican flag
>chant in spanish
YOU'RE NOT HELPING THE CAUSE, JORGE!

The left thinks the more attention they grab the more support they'll get.

The right knows only good attention is the attention you want.

The media is stuck with a vocal minority and a faux-altruistic agenda, they're conditioned during their university education to believe the left is always right. Naturally they just assume everyone "normal" and well adjusted is left wing, there's a video I saw (crash course) where the presenter said young people are left wing cosmopolitans. Gen x are simply too out of touch to realise this hasn't been true for awhile, it was the 90s where this trully peaked, now 88% of millennials and gen y are against affirmative action (2014 MTV).

They don't understand, THEY drove us right.

He cares about his country, unlike his government and unlike the defectors who come here illegally and wave the Mexican flag.

whats the webpage?
i want to see those under 300 dollar guns
>in b4 hipoints

>Nacho the Manlet gives us another hilariously butthurt comment about Trump's impending presidency

Kek, you're in every fucking Trump thread crying your shit-colored eyes out, keep it up pls, your refried-bean scented tears nourish me.

Shut up you dirty pinto.
Who the fuck let you stank ass savages in here anyway?

Washington Times. Pretty mainstream.

Lol he is going to win

Also this

>illegals outing themselves
>world sees their true colors
>pro-immigration arguments btfo
Wasn't expecting that at all

mexico cant even defend its own soccer players lol

cbsnews.com/news/mexican-soccer-star-alan-pulido-kidnapped-tamaulipas/

At this point, Trump will win even if he loses.

You could almost see me in the OP. Third floor of the building on the left. Called the Acropolis. I was filming these spics.

We need to learn to differentiate between Mexicans and other Hispanics. I was born in Argentina and don't want any of those greasy illegal spics in my country. I don't even really want them on my continent.

If only more Mexicans had this kind of analysis

He should have an example made out of him, anyone that says this exact phrase is condemned to be hanged on the spot. Fuckin absolutely traitorous to compare the whiny nig gibsmedat bull shit to D-Day. Fucking people these days probably literally don't know what Normandy is. They probably don't know anything about American history, fuckin Soviets win lol

This is why he will campaign in Commifornia this summer and fall. He has high energy so he can pop in and do two days of rallies and show real Americans how violent these mexicans are,

Shits to late. Mexicans have been crossing the border since atleast the 90s under clinton. Videos online show them rushing threw the border guards overwhelming them. This was intentional. And most were never caught. They have been flooding over the border ever since. Half these guys here in Tx dont even speak a bit of english. They dont care either. No ones deporting them anymore.

Geez oh man who would have guessed that media publicizing violent Mexican protesters waving the MEXICAN flag would backfire.

They're basically protesting America with those flags.

Americans don't like that.

The left don't seem to get that undecided voters don't share their anti American rhetoric.

The left has underestimated Trump at every turn.

>What does Trump think he's doing running for president?
>Who's going to support Trump?
>Who are these racists supporting Trump?
>They don't seriously think he'll win do they?
>Oh my god you can't seriously believe the bigoted things he says can you?
>Guys I'm actually getting worried
>How do I move to Canada?

This is the problem with them. They are so deluded and so certain their way is right, they can't wrap their head around the fact that they may have misjudged what is beyond their cultural marxist shithole that passes for a college.

I really want him to win. Not because I give a fuck about Trump, but because they, after all the years of damage that they have done, they deserve to receive the biggest "fuck you" that the world can currently throw at them. And right now, that is getting Trump into office.

Do not relent Americans. Get your country back.

>Washington post
>alt-right

Behold the mexican """"""""""""""""intellectual"""""""""""""""""""""

i fucking knew it

I have yet to see a single riot perpetrated by Trump supporters outside of a Clinton or Sanders event, but Clinton and Sanders supporters have rioted about four times now outside of a Trump event.

Undecided voters see this and think, "These are the people supporting those candidates, and rioting over a candidate just voicing his opinion, so there must be something fucked up about them".

These anti-Trump people are too dumb to realize that trying to silence Donald Trump with riots and threats of violence, when he has done nothing to try to silence them, looks really bad to people who aren't fucking lunatics.

You have to go back.

They are Trump's best campaigners, and they don't know it. Hahahaha

????

>good attention is the only attention you want
trump has proven this completely wrong.

hes just been smart enough to manipulate bad attention to his own advantage.

personally most of my family/friends dont care about US politics, but those that do (except one) would vote trump.

Hey Brian.

Thanks Nigel. Good luck in cunt punting your lefties as well. You'll need it.

>Trump doesn't even have to DO anything to stump his opponents

At this point I think the pendulum swing is just inevitable and Trump was simply the one who kicked it off, he's more of a channel for nationalist, pro-american thought than anything else. People even project in large parts their own ideals on him. This is why I think ultimately it doesn't even matter if Trump is some self-serving ubergoy (I don't think he is though) or not, because most importantly he's setting the culture straight.

>Mexican intellectuals

This is glorious

lol, this meme never dies. Beautiful

That's why this same shit didn't help California immigration proposition pass right spicnigger?

Pot metal slides and springs out of old Fischer Price toys, what's not to love?

And when he wins, the national Brownout riots will be the justifying impetus for the start of deportation procedures. I predict there will be a grace period for perhaps a year in which illegal immigrants will be allowed to turn themselves in for deportation as still have a chance to immigrate legally in the future through the normal channels. All who fail to do so, and who are deported after the grace period will never be allowed back in the country. Full biometric data will be taken on all deportees. Companies hiring illegals will but fined into oblivion. A functional VISA system will be put in place with applications available for seasonal worker VISA for the agricultural sector. Immigration will be changed to a point-based system like Australia, and possible moratoriums on immigration from passport holders from certain problem countries.

That is my hope and expectation.

WE WUZ ANONYMUS N SHEEEIT

Nah, I'm probably hidden by the Green part of the flag. Let me grab the vid from my phone, and I'll drop a webm. It's like a minute long, but I was there for over an hour. Pic from ground zero, just in case you doubt me until I get the video.

anti-american rioters--I mean anti-trump protesters try to stump trump only to stump themselves.

who didn't see this coming.

who didn't see this coming.

Well put.

The left are the ones acting like brownshirts, not Trump's people.

Anybody else going to buy a mexican flag to get more voters join Trump?

I was actually looking at that yesterday.

washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/best-handguns-under-300/

Another fucking shit-ass worthless website with slide shows that reload the page to artificially jack up their pageviews for adshekel and no print-all functionality. The Jews that do this should be shot and put into an oven. Maybe not in that order.

I was, thats why i support democrats acting like they are somehow more evolved than everyone else. It puts voters on the correct path...the non self-flagellating path.

Trump inaugurated as president. Illegal aliens protest at inauguration. Trump preempts by having ICE at the event. Illegal protesters get deported. Jajajaja

hahaha soros spics

WALL

I hate to admit but I almost feel I am a part of that group who was pushed over to the Trump Train. I don't agree with Trump on everything, hell I don't even really like him. But just the sheer magnitude of butthurt from lefties when he wins is enough for me to want to see him in office.

>Occupy's FBI-suggested tactics backfire on them (one of the FBI's purposes is to infiltrate movements and subvert them to shit)
>normalfaggots end up disdaining Occupy, and the movement to hold the bankers and politicians responsible for the economic mess that Bill Clinton's administration and the banks made together fell apart under the weight of all the OPPRESSHUN that nigs/dykes/otherkin/SRS Feminist Studies majors/marxist "true communism has never been tried..." inundated Occupy with
>Occupy community organizer SJW fuckheads spread out across the nation selling their #occupy "experience"
>the Silent Majority are starting to swerve towards Trump

Don't be deluded, Trump is still a bad politician but he's miles ahead of a pathological liar and an idealist Marxist. The best result for the American election is a libertarian government out of no where.

But this won't happen, the American people cannot step away from the delusion of bipartisan politics.

This is why I voted Greens.. once. Now I just vote libertarian in upper house and liberal in lower.

Show me your sexiest Trump trips, Sup Forums

they have no theory of mind.

they
-think they're acting in everyones best interests
-think they're acting morally
-cannot understand anyone who thinks differently
-they dont care about what happens to anyone else outside of their group
-any concern people have which they dont share, is irrelevant

Remind you of anyone?

>stay on YOUR side of the wall

I did.
Even if he isn't intending to do anything about the Mexicans if he gets elected I think they'll force his hand by rioting or even outright rebelling.
keep at it Mexico, you guys being smug assholes is a vital part of Trump's campaign.

>retarded mexicans waving their flags as protest
wew that reminded me of something
youtube.com/watch?v=lNAAY_mkDQE

Sup Forums burgers is there any chance to make this form of protest bigger to make it look like anti-american and make it go viral? personally i was thinking of something like:

>protesters covering their faces
>blend in with big anti-trump protest when shit is going down
>one waves a big mexican flag while other burns some mini-murican flag and the third one records
>video goes viral on jewtube
>thefirerises.png

LOL
FUCK I WANT TRUMP TO WIN

THIS

wrong image,but whatever

This. I hate chicanos so much, they're all hurr hurr mexico over in usa but as soon as they get deported they're all "yo nomas hablo ingleis"

I wish Trump would win just to see the chaos and massive butthurt it would cause to people in both of our countries but let's be real; Shillary has already been bought and elected by the establishment a long time ago.

>Not because I give a fuck about Trump, but because they, after all the years of damage that they have done, they deserve to receive the biggest "fuck you" that the world can currently throw at them. And right now, that is getting Trump into office.

I don't trust a word he says, but what you said is the only reason I'm voting for him. The world is lost due to idiotic liberal policies, so fuck them, let it all burn.

It's like pottery

Anyone who does this should be courtmartialed, shot and sent to the Russian front

Libertarians are fucking retarded. Go watch their convention debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwQJJ5rD5Go

What are the chances of Trump getting assassinated?
Even my teacher just casually brought it up, saying, "Well, it's been a long time since a president was assassinated looking at our history!", implying that it's likely to happen

What were you expecting

Report him.

>libtards
>knowing how to shoot guns/make explosives
ill give it a 1% because you never know

*CLPs internally*

That gun looks like SHIT!

it's like helms deep and the leftists are the uruk hai

..and at the darkest hour before the dawn, just when all hope has been lost, the wizard king of memes and bantz rides in on a golden horse with an army of spicy Sup Forumslacks

You should report your teacher to the cops. Not even joking. Liberal scum.

This is about culture, what it means to be a real American and uphold real American values and enforcing laws. I dont care how bad of a politician he is, this is a battle for the soul of America and possibly the Western world.

>Les unidos estados por mexicanas! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You guys are even more buttmad at the world than argies.

Understandable, for a country that relies on cocaine and cartel gore videos for their GDP.

what if george soros and other agitators are on our side all along

Hah, then you haven't been paying attention. It's been going like this for a while. And the libs just keep spamming
>Hurr durr Drumpf supporter R dumb.
They just keep making new Trump supporter and can't figure it out. It's hilarious.

>mexican makes a point
>retards deflect by pointing at the fact that the poster is a Mexican.
Doesn't this defeat the point of an anonymous imageboard? Their opinion should be judgeded independently of who they are.

Washington post
Alt right
Shit Facebook pushes people in the same direction after seeing mexican flags waving on American soil

What did they honestly expect?

I know.

They've always been all policy with none of the personality to back it up. Even our libertarian party is the same, after Leyonhelm there's a bunch of early 20s NEETs

This is why you can't step away from bipartisan politics.

Wasnt soros a nazi collaborator?

remove taco REMOVE TACO