Daily reminder that Argentina is white

Daily reminder that Argentina is white

Mad we are 86% white?

Looks like Argentina decided to adopt Sinterclaus from the Netherlands.

Gippo dudee is now an oficial [s4s]™ meme.

>86% white
You know very well that's not even remotely true.

Well, Americans call Obama half white.... That alone show how nigger they are.

>86% white

90% of our population is European descendent without any blood of Natives, africans, etc. Real stadistic. Of course we are something like 50% white according to Sup Forums since the Spain isn't white meme.

Lord knows if that were true, your country wouldn't be such a festering shit hole.

Source on why we are a shithole?

>without any blood of Natives

>90% of our population is European descendent without any blood of Natives, africans, etc. Real stadistic

That's absolutely false and you know that it is false.

I love argentina but bullying them is too much fun

Here you go, you filthy fuck.

Parts have some whites, mainly around the rugby playing regions

So you post a random pic and that's your real source? Because I can find tons of images were USA is a shithole as well m8. Try harder.

Even wikipedia agrees

The Welsh maybe?

Dude stop, it's ok. I love this country and believe that maybe it will be great and white again, but now this is hell, just accept it mate, if you don't it will be harder to fix it.

Your median income sucks. Your economy sucks. Your crime rate is through the roof. The USA's condition is irrelevant. Enjoy your fantasy world.

Stop cherrypicking

>According to Sup Forums

>Your crime rate is through the roof
Say who? Buenos Aires is a more safe city than yours. Your country have more rape rate than Argentina. Your economy isn't good either, you have more debts that we have and you only survive thanks to some Jews overlords. Stop believing in memes m8.

We are not a first world country or a "great country" that's true. But we are not a nigger shithole either.

>Your crime rate is through the roof
Nope, Jose. This country may be a joke but that one is wrong. Your country has far more crimes and no-go zones than us and probably also Brazil. Not even in Buenos Aires you'll get killed just for walking in the street.

There are no negroes targeting cuckified whites or muslims blowing themselves like in mex- I mean, USA.

Y-yeah could of been a tour on or a Rugby Championship game.

Is this guy just subtly trolling us?

I don't think mestizos have that much self-awareness, though.

kindly fuck off

This Argentina white meme has to stop. I know two friends who came here from Argentina. One is a redhead and the other a blonde.

>Argentine Dogo

Pff Hahahahahahahahaha

whiter than your president

Chile and Argentina are probably the only good things about South America. You're honorary Americaryans in my book.

>Jews overlords
I love how you can barely speak English but you know how to say this perfectly