Battle Stations Thread

Battle Stations Thread

Get to your battle stations Sup Forums, this is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill.

Your battle station is very aesthetic, I like it.

is that pee in the jar ??

what are you brewing OP?

It's fermented honey, also known as mead.

Banana cinnamon mead. I believe it's at 14% ABV.

nice, that certificate on the wall means you were in the navy, and you got to swim at 0-coordinates or some shit

I refuse to believe someone actually lives there. Where is that even?

damn dude, that sounds amazing. How long until it's ready?

just battled this monster

looks chill

Prior Navy now, I enjoyed my time while I was in. Also, Hail Neptune, god of the Seas and all who dwell within his domain. Curse not his name, lest ye be taken down to the depths.

This was a holding area a child in Canada was held in for something like 600 plus days.

the big trough looking thing next to the water is a shit/piss collector. supposedly it would be cleaned every week.

This photo was taken by a children's aid service case worker who did an inspection on the home (the parents were under conditions due a criminal record).

It's done now, I'm just waiting for the corks to come in so i can bottle it. I should be able to make about 25 or so 750ml bottles. I have a decent amount of batches down now.

Damn Canada. What's with the Asian guy then?

that's the creator of Nintendo. Not really sure why he was there

pretty sure its hideo kojima actually

You're ALL autistic for believing this

Did the kid at least get to see some sunlight or is he/she now super deficient in vitamin D?

Damn that's a big piss bottle user

That's booze, nigga.

Yup, means you have crossed the Equator.

Source: Marinefag (Not US)

What do you mean "Battle Stations?" It's just some faggot's computer at his mom's house.

Contribute a pic or gtfo

It's my house thank you very much. I pay taxes on that shit.

Take my cock, please.

BWAHAHAHA The traps are gay lamp is priceless.

why? i've got plenty

God tier lamp.

What purpose is there in owning that many dildos? That's a bit gratuitous at this point.

i need to have a practical reason to own a plethora of dildos? first i've heard of this.

what's with all the surgical tubing? are you chasing the magic dragon?

those are cumming dildos. the tubing is to connect to dildo to the syringe used to push the cum out.

ok, I'll throw my hat in the ring.

What's with the yak's horn in your bookshelf?

It's from an oxen. I use it for mead.

gf doesnt want my battlestation in the bedroom

Nigga I make mead

Jesus Christ, you're desktop is unorganized. Nice bike though.

>lsr305s
very nice

too many logitech fags around here

shit boy. im fresh out. I have the equipment but i have not made it yet. Im renovating my apartment so i have no room, and my body how use to hook me up moved away.

bike specs?

After changing my room around for the 7th time in 6 months have pretty good I think.

>"upgrading and repairing pcs"
what chapter does it talk about how to install a psu?

That window needs to be blacked out, and the little dangle bit from the ceiling fan would have to go away...

It wasn't very useful user. It didn't even cover the basics of installing a GTX970 in a cardboard box and attaching it to a laptop.

Is that a piss jug?

Play some real games faggot

I make my own alcohol. It's mead, not piss.

Yes. OP made this thread hoping we would all talk about it, and up until your dumb ass showed up, we were not going to give OP the satisfaction...

Shut up faggo, it's definitely piss

Nah, I just posting a pic of my room. You chose to focus on the fermented honey.

contribute or fuck off m8.

Old station, don't have a picture since I moved.

Same speakers here. Nice ones. However, playing on your keyboards must not be so nice to your natural stereo hearing.

shitty picture but this is mine, PC is underneath

Thank bro.

Word.

That they are.

I usually play with my head turned to the right while recording anyway, so I don't really experience any problems with stereo imaging with them where they're at.

liquid log
my favorite

IM NOT GAYY

Did that at my last place. Ended up with serious neck pain, because I like fooling around with VSTs/refills. New place granted me some space, thankfully. You should consider adding up confort to this good looking station.

sickest battle station ever seen

Legit. know their, slavic landlord.

are you fermenting alcohol OP?

fucken hell end your life you filthy degenerate

If you made this, props...
If you bought this...Gay and faggot in a Louis CK refrence not the Homosexual communitty.

I am, it's banana cinnamon mead.

it'd be better if you moved those speakers further from the wall. you're gonna get a lot of reflections and your bass is gonna be really boomy and muddy

obvious you have limited space, but if you want the best sound, you should let the speakers breathe a bit

I could see long term use doing that, But I mainly just use the monitors for mastering/finalizing and headphones for most in action work.

>lives alone
>no friends
>"I can't wait for the world to go to hell, then people will like me!"

A little dusty I know, taking this pic reminded me she needs some love.

>those handcuffs
>dom in the street
>sub in the sheets

"Yeah, I can tell you what RAM you need to upgrade that old rig, hold on a second, lemme get my Upgrading PCs book.... Oh, fuck, I just broke my monitor! Shit. I'll have to call you back.

Work or just for fun ? Editor here. Usually need to compose one or a few tracks for some projects.
I'm also curious about the headphones you're using.

>soy sauce and hot sauce on desk
>eats alone by dim light of monitor
>cum stains on keyboard mat
>isn't the only thing loser does alone

This room needs some swatting action.

lol

You have enough guns and ammunition to supply a small country's rebellion.

I have the same mat, it's a map of the world not cum stains kek

Kek

I forgot how noguns Sup Forums is, they think a few dozen loaded mags is a lot of ammo

do you have a link on the backlit sign? i've been seeing them a lot recently

Purely fun. Though, I'd like to get into composing/scoring soundtracks for video games some day. Headphones are Sennheiser HD600.

Autist with the fidget spinner ....

Sorry, me and your mom don't buy it. We know where those hands have been.

was a gift
pls no bully

forget to empty your piss jug bud?

Oh boy this sure hasn't been brought up

It's a cool fidget spinner, was just hoping to get a reaction. I actually like your desk, makes me feel comfy.

tbh you need a big tv under the monitors to block the window, also let her run the bedroom, youll be happier in the long run. t: oldfag

just trying to bring the point home

wow thanks buddy

Wish you the best then. With practice, you can achieve this, maybe more by sticking to the trends.

You need a new desk boi