youtube.com/watch?v=r33bbToKIZY
youtube.com/watch?v=dFOdrfY1hOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's actually really good

i have both battered wives albums...they stink

& probably most obscure thats not some shitty "local" band

the Godz third testament

youtube.com/watch?v=r33bbToKIZY

I knew one of the members so got a copy when I visited Toronto way back when I was a kid. I kinda liked it at the time.

As far as something I paid for, probably this. Got it autographed at a show too. They're becoming pretty popular though so I don't know if it counts as obscure. Got quite a few random ass vinyls from the thrift store

bought it for a buck at a record store's parking lot sale

YO DAWG WASSUP

Not the most obscure one I own, but one of the best too little known albums I own, David Sylvians recent solo work (and his early solo stuff too!) Deserves so much more attention, great shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFOdrfY1hOM

why exactly you calling this a solo work?

Hmm true, I'm just such a huge fanboy of his that I was just thinking of him when I posted that :^) Also it's under his name and the dudes are there to collab w/ him.
That album has pretty cool guys though, Arve Henriksen is my favourite norwegian by far, Jan Bang is cool too.

You've got a good taste though.

Thank's
it's good to see that people still remember Sylvian beyond his slightly delayed career as a fucking new romantic funky pop gay faggot in Japan (Tin Drum is amazing tho, and previous albums had their moments too).
Unless you are speaking of Arve Henriksen which is just as admirable

i just stabbed a bitch

I own a physical copy of Daikanjyo.

I frequent the venue where it was recorded. Seen Mikami Kan and Ishizuka Toshiaki play there quite often.

Ray Parker Jr's debut on vinyl

>supersilent
>obscure

I'm not implying that supersilent would be obscure, I just put it there since we were talking 'bout Arve