My GF Ashley is a total piece of whore shit..found out she fucked 2 of my coworkers at a halloween party for work...

My GF Ashley is a total piece of whore shit..found out she fucked 2 of my coworkers at a halloween party for work..degrade this cunt so I can show her the results!

Let's see her asshole then

Shes beautiful. I would love and cherish her forever

Sure,here's her nasty brownhole!

Nypa

Naw she's a ugly whore with a useless twat good for nothing but throwing up cream pies and baby's!

Yeah looks like a dirty trailer trash whore

Huh?

OP.
If you Sup Forums to destroy her, we need tits, names infos.
Or GTFO.

>My GF Ashley is a total piece of whore shit..found out she fucked 2 of my coworkers at a halloween party for work..degrade this cunt so I can show her the results!
Did she fuck both of them at once, and how long afterwards was it that you found out? Also, did you have to quit your job? Thats some cold shit user.

Oh she is!..a white trash slut with a ghetto hoe ass

This bitch has been posted before

What a disgusting bitch

Ew this slut. Destroy her.

No but she fucked um back to back and i had to hear it through HR once it got out of hand at the job..i left the company myself

>No but she fucked um back to back and i had to hear it through HR once it got out of hand at the job..i left the company myself
Damn, what a slut. Post more pics of her please user, I shamefully like dat ass.

OKC?

That ass has pimples, stretch marks, bruises, and it's gross

Derade the pig

any video/pic of you fucking her?

Bet she would fuck you for a twenty of meth

Did you talk about this? Did she tried to explain the situation and fix everything or something?

Try* The fuck, sorry man

Looks like a dude

By her looks, I am surprised she was allowed by any male to be nearer than 3 meters from him, not to tell being fucked by any male of any species, including non mammals.

I wouldn't wipe a dogs ass with her hair

her dull and emotionless sub-human expression on her face should've told you she was going to pull shit like this when you started a relationship with that border-of-society cunt

Right u are! Pussy who for u sir!

>Right u are! Pussy who for u sir!
Wow, that thing is beat the fuck up. Would fuck 7/10 though

fucking foul

what a fucking slampig,the type of slut you onl fuck her in the ass to see how quick she can be torn up to tears

I would fuck this slut in every which way, and then hate myself the next day. I would then go back and do it all over again.

I thought maybe, any other locals of a place that I might find some?

Its hollow and hangs,beat up I a understatement

That's exactly why you had a relationship with her.

Your so right

What you mean?

that looks beat up af, she one of those chav slut who lost their virginity in school at 13?

That pussy looks like a women tho lol a hookers pussy but twat non the less!

She tried 2 say she's only been with 3 guys..im sure,12 or 13 yrs old has 2 be

Her pussy looks pretty comfy

Know where i can find pics of other local girls? Not much pops up here.

For a family of four.

How u kno she was from okc tho?

Anonib

Fucking kek!

have some more