I am gonna teach you guys how to actually not get rekt on Cryptos, so listen up:

I am gonna teach you guys how to actually not get rekt on Cryptos, so listen up:

So I know tons of you guys have been slowly getting into bitcoin and other alt currencies and I wanted to give you guys a heads up because Sup Forums actually got me into it and gave me financial freedom at only 21.
Tons of the coins on /biz/ are shitcoins. You will sometimes win on luck, but statistically you will get dumped on by people that got shilled those shitcoins when they were lower and now want to just get out.
To make REAL money in this game, and more importantly, consistent money, you need to invest in products. Investing in USABLE tokens will make sure that even if BTC slows down, the tokens retain their value.

>What kind of coins should I buy?:
Tokens such as Horizon State (HST), Publica (PBL) and DragonChain (DRGN) Will continue to exist even if BTC dies out. These aren't as likely to 10x in a day, but they consistently do 10-20% gains per day with basically no risk. Coins such as XLM, LTC, ETH will always hold value, but these are less likely to do any more than a 2-3x over the span of a few weeks.

>Exchanges
Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin. Those are the 3 you should have to ensure you have access to any coin you want. Primarily, I would recommend you focus on Kucoin. It is coming up ridiculously quick in total volume, and this is because it consistently adds those useful tokens I mentioned earlier.
My referals:
Kucoin: 1H8Ks

>What do I buy?
Whatever YOU'VE researched and decided would be a useful PRODUCT. I will list below what I own, but buying something just cause a random guy on the internet recommended it is a bad idea. Look into each of these, their market cap, and then decide for yourself.
I own:
HST (40%)
PBL (20%)
DRGN(15%)
BTC (15%)
DBC(5%)
ETH(5%)

Again: DO NOT BUY these just because I own them. There's probably 50 coins that will do spectacularily well in the next few WEEKS, let alone years. Do your own research!

Tldr:

Buy useful coins

Dont buy anythjng you see on Sup Forums with 50+ posts without researching

Dont buy coins that have already 3x this week

Do use my Kucoin referal (if you want, but wepay 40% less fees each I believe)

Lastly, a few coins worth researching yo get you started!

XLM
THC
DRGN
HST
PBL
DBC
XRB
WABI
SALT
NEO
XRP
BAT
OMG

Some might not be found on every exchange, so look on all 3.

Post any questions and Ill do my best to answer!

where should i buy?

why isnt request in that list honestly?

REQ is a good one too! And where should you buy what user? Your first ETH? Or coins themselves

it is. since begging isnt allowed on biz and I never did before. Could you help an user out with a certain coin? need to start with something. if I gain anything I will repay.

I can help you get some yourself, if thats what you mean. I think you can really make money with at least about $150-200. Anything lower and youll get eaten by fees.

Id recommend coinbase to get your first ETH.

DONT BUY BITCOIN ON COINBASE. Fees to withdraw that is almost $40usd

I actually meant a tiny deposit from you. since you are financially independent now user. but if I were to have 100 dollar. what do u recommend to buy

So how do you exchange your bitcoin for money newfag here, also do u get rekt by taxes?

on coinbase.bitstamp.kraken. one of those for example. go read a bit

You do realize you've only made money cause cyrpto is in a bull market. If something happens, all of this shit is going to go bye bye overnight. Stop acting like you're smarter than everyone.

That being said, I'm up 20k today.

>DONT BUY BITCOIN ON COINBASE. Fees to withdraw that is almost $40usd
you can transfer it to GDAX (free) and send it from there (also free)

but ya, you should use LTC or ETH to transfer between exchanges.

Fuck ya it's been a nice bull run, but the bear is coming eventually. I'm hoping it goes for another month or so.

But oh my god getting COSS a few weeks ago might have been the smartest thing I've ever done.

With $100, I'd:

Buy ethereum on coinbase

Create kucoin account (with my referal!)

Send to my kucoin account (youtube how)

Buy 50% of ONE of these:
PBL
DRGN
DBC

And keep 50% ETH

Then record this all on an app called "Delta" which will let you track your holdings.

There are other coins, but with so little I'd diversify at most between 2 or 3 and hope for a 2-3x early on.

thanks for the info mate

jesus christ this makes me think the pop is coming soon. I better cash out half of my gains soon...

Yeah, the market is at a point any retard can make money.

That said, if you learn good habits now, you can make money in a bear market too.

Just dont want you guys learning bad habits in this bull market where everything 2-3x every week

COMPLETE ignorant here.
where do i start, i mean like from 0

be honest, are you give us a real advice or do you just try to benefit from us? i'd like to start but im not sure, what i should believe and what not

More people in market is a net benefit for everyone in market. Me being in the market helps YOU too user.

For a complete retard, step by step:

Coinbase.com
Verify yourself (picture of your ID)
Buy up to $250USD with your credit card of ETHERUM.

Congrats, you now have dome ethereum.

Next:

Kucoin.com
Use my code and create account
Youtube how to deposit into kucoin (easy, but hard to type)
Go to "markets"
ETH tab
Find coin you want
Click on it
Youtube "how to use kucoin order book" since again, very simple but difficult to type.

Record it all on your Delta app.

Brought about 162$ when ETH was at 858

Should i buy more ETH .... ?

I was thinking into move into TRM at day 10 or so, when the price of eth stabilize, won like a margin of 30$ from this pump..

What should i do? Prices are record high on ETH

Timing the market and waiting for dips and selling at the top is how you get fucked.

If you are very good, you can take advantage of the people with $600k in 1 coin alone manipulating the price.

Otherwise, youre the one being manipulated. If you think Ethereum will hit $5k by the end of the year, who cares if you buy at 1,080 or 1,020?

Time IN the market will always beat out TIMING the market. The best time to buy was 4 years ago. The 2nd best is right now.

Your thoughts on JSE?

Wtf. $250 of ETH is gunna net you like five bucks a day if you're lucky. Investing such a small amount is only usefull if there is a major jump in price and that shit ain't gunna happen with ETH.

You know it's time to sell when you see investment advice on Sup Forums.

Which is why I said, get your 250 then use it to buy other coins....

First or 2nd post literally says ethereum will NOT give huge gains....
Hmm

What do I do if coinbase doesn't support my country, other alternatives ?

You can try the following

Coinsquare
Quadriga
Bitbuy (google this, might be one fkr your country)

Otherwise just google buy bitcoin online "mycountry"

Enjoy it while it lasts. As soon as there becomes an easy way to sell and spend crypto it's value is going to crash into the dirt.

>something becomes 1000x more liquid and useful
>users increase 1000x
>somehow value drops

Must be special kind of retarded user...

use bittrex then, all other exchanges are retarded while bittrex gives you fast coin changes and keeps your gains frozen, another thing is op is a normie investor that thinks crypto is an actual market your supposed to fuck around with crypto and make it some what important, at the the same time a fun game. You invest into the shitty coin projects and just watch your charts closely for hours at a time, you dont just let your money sit into coins unless you wanna fucking lose money or investing into bitcoin. If the coin is big prepare to wait for a long ass time if your investing into mini shitcoins give it a 1-3 days before switching over to another mini shitcoins.

Apparently you never saw the episode of Duck Tales where they had the ray gun that could duplicate money. .

you can't sign up to bittrex you autist

You do know theres a limited amount of bitcoin right..? You literally cannot make more.

Thats why XRP is worthless, inflation.

Also, watching graphs like an autist is fun with 10-15% of your stack, as long as you know you WILL get dumped on at some point.

Someone tell me how to make free monies plz

If anyones starting off with a smaller investment like around $100, you should raise your investments by pump and dump. When i put down my first $160 on it i would do my best to predict the rises and falls by comparing the patterns of coin charts to other successful coins.. So just buy a variation of cheap coins, (research them a bit and make your own decision on which ones you think will be promising because nobody can actually tell you.. its unpredictable) Sell off once its risen enough so you can profit, even if its only a $10 profit, if your only putting $100 its a steady rise. Then keep doing that so you can spend and sell more. Make sure to hold a few coins of course. The pump and dump is just to increase your investment. (You could also just join a pump discord with is way easier since you have someone else telling you what coins to buy, and when)

The coin you buy is really up to you. I put some $$ into Verge, Ripple, Bitcoin cash, ethereum, and a few other smaller ones and I've gone from $160, to $540 so far (If your only putting in 100, I would say dont go for Ether, Its already pretty much up there, find another one that seems promising to you)

I would say buy ripple

lol this mother fucker hasn't even lurked long enough to know how to reply properly...thinks he's gonna do well in the crypto game.

Although I've taken advantage of the rises and dips, .. I think the BEST thing to do is buy into a lot of the existing smaller alts while they're low and before more people get into crypto since it becoming more mainstream.. i have a feeling most of them are gonna reach at least $1, if not more. And a lot of them are still below a cent, if not only worth a few cents at the moment.

Can i ask you how waiting for dips and selling get you fucked? I understand how it can fuck you over if your unsure about what your doing or if your just generally unlucky, but I've only profited from it..

All you Bitcoin beggars could be getting as much money as you want for free and getting rich on day trading. I wrote a guide, here: pastebin com / Z89tGwTh