Why do you listen to ASMR user?

Why do you listen to ASMR user?

Its relaxing

Have any specific channel you prefer, I'm looking for some new ones ASMRSurge is a really good one btw.

indigostars and seafoam kitten
also asmr is pretty fucking gay

Asmr darling
Asmr cherry crush
Cloveress asmr

I like these girls

I'd listen to kissing ASMR on my phone set with the highest brightness so that my screen gets hot. Whenever I kiss the screen, I can feel the warmth of a woman.

Jellybeannose asmr makes the best sounding videos, but she hasn’t uploaded any in awhile.

>cherry crush
Lul.

You can’t be serious

Yeah i know shes super slut...

agreed

also I find here kinda cute, nothing special, but cute

Because I’m not a millennial faggot?

I don't. I hate ASMR. I find it creepy and unsettling.

She made a patreon a sexy video for $200. A bit jealous. He refuses to share it.

You listen to asmr because you’re not a millennial fag?

Two reasons, really.

1) Some of the girls are hot .Gives me background noise while finding something to fap to.
2) Some of the videos are actually relaxing.

I rarely get any tingle effects from it anymore, so usually I just have it on as background noise if I'm not listening to music.

She has a nice body, but shitty skin. Plus isn't she a gook-lover?

Not saying I wouldn't fap to her, but all the fanboys have definitely over-inflated her ego.

I like noises in the background while I do my housework (cleaning, cooking, chemical synthesis, laptop work)

pure silence creeps the shit out of me, and sometimes I really can't stand high tone metal music I listen to so I just play an ASMR video

+some of them have really neato lore/roleplay (I suggest Ephemeral Rift, although lately he's been giving off more and more his leftist communist sjw cuckoldry, but I choose to skip that sort of videos of his)

wow, now that's slutty

hot girls help me relax and find sleep, that's about it.

KittyKlaw and Love Kitten are pretty god tier

pretty girls doing relaxing things is really nice

>KittyKlaw
her beach and breathing vids were awesome

I dont. ASMR makes me want to put 16 kittens in a big bag and slam it into the pavement repeatedly.

You may have some issues that you should go talk to a therapist about.

I like to listen to random bitches chewing in my ear for 15 minutes. Makes my dick hard.