How log you can go without nut?

How log you can go without nut?

> usual period
> max period

Jacking off? I can go for hours. It's really not that hard. Just slow the fuck down for a little.

1-2 days
one and a half months

I switch between two patterns,
1 time a week
Multiple times a day

Longest I've gone since I started spanking it was 3 weeks.

without nut - not fapping or having sex at all

me 2 days
max 6 days but my balls are blue, swollen, heavy and Im horny as fuck.... but the release is godlike

>How LOG you can go without nut?

jesus fuck

thats what I say when I release the pressure...yep

Do you even fap?

Yes in the manner described

>Usual period

24 hours

>max period

3-4 days

2-3 days

6-7 days... I nut in my sleep if longer

like just leaks or proper fountain?

Just last week I had one of the most amazing orgasms while sleeping. You know the feeling of the first jet? That feeling 5 times longer than usual. Woke up to a full load in my underwear. Felt like I peed cum while orgasming. Thinking about waiting it out again just for the feeling.

well thats interesting
i think im not capable of this
my balls will probably explode than I would cum

It also happens rarely for me... But that's because I fap my dick off usually or fuck.

However I think it can be learnt. Take yourself to the edge, but when you are 2-3 strokes away from cumming stop, let go and flex your cock multiple times using Kegles just as you are trying to push the cum out. Sometimes you can even manage a shot, it feels like you came but you don't go limp, you can continue fapping. I can make myself cum like that 4-5 times before finally blowing my full load.

>how LOG...

yea i can do that but the thing is the volume is getting lower and lower as you "cum". the final cum is weak then

We get it. Bahahaha ur so funny pissed myself laughing bahahaha please stop

Fuck off

why? Is it spoiling your LOGan Paul threads? Taking up too much space from IG/FB Cock Rate threads? Why do logs bother you so much?

if you dont answer to idiot he will just leave

Not for me. I cum the hardest when I do this

4 to 6 months. My testies are like shriveled raisins then they end up looking like old work out speedbag at a box gym.

It's often hard to busta when yp u go 8ntp deep cover you dig?

that doesn't make any sense. Semen isn't stored in the testes

4 - 6 months? shiiit

also that language is that second row in?

i'm fapping right now

>Before I had a gf I fapped daily
>When I had one it was sex every day sometimes twice a day
>Now I fap 2 times a month

sounds like ur gf fucker up ur sex drive