Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Former-St-Louis-police-cleared-in-shooting-now-12207556.php?ipid=happening#photo-14131241
imgur.com/a/37tfd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blame drumpfkins and cuckservatives

too many white males

This was in London

Okay, then tell me how the FUCKING WORLD made it here.

That picture was before Trump was even the GOP presidential candidate.

People with dead-end lives of their own making finally have enough numbers and social network advancements to be heard about whatever invented boogieman is persecuting them and giving their life some semblance of meaning as such. This applies to SJWs just as much as gamergaters, BLM, flat-earthers and any of these the-same-type-of-people, really.

we'd rather have a society where people have the freedom to be something we dont understand or agree with than a society where doubting the consensus is criminal.

Of all the worthless shitposts, this is among them

simple, the eft was getting too big, so the elite world oligarch had to divide the left into smaller pieces. now you have left people who are fucking retarded like
and
and then you have normal left people (like me) who think BLM can get fucked and feminists can suck my dick

I think guns and trucks are cool too.

>SJWs
sjws are overwhelmingly born into being rich. like serious, they complain about social justice issues then go spend more than what someone makes on minimum wage in an hour on a fucking cup of coffee

Proof or gtfo.

this is the 16 time this was uploaded why

posts 1 picture of 1 person out of 323 million people and assume it represents the majority

freed the slaves. then they fuck white bitches.
200 years of dong hypnosis. Now this bitch exists.

Oh look, it's user's fap folder.

How many times have you blown your load to her? Serious question.

How did we get to a point where people express their beliefs without reprisal from the government?

It wasn't easy, but it's been awesome.

Why can't american support economic freedom and personal freedom? Why do you have to hate gays if you support capitalism and vice versa? Why can't one support a safety net for citizens, while also supporting private initiative? Luckily the ruling conservative party in my country are more reasonable.

Since this was in London, you have NO freedom of speech there. If you say something the government arbitrarily decides is "hate speech", expect a constable to knock on your door.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

So she got v&?

>Aposematism
That's my new black metal band

London has a muzzie mayor- what do YOU think?

It always happens the same way. Organization beats nihilism. It is easy to burn down a forrest full of dead wood

I'm guessing nothing happened, and that faggots like you are the only ones mad this demonstration occurred.

No, I support free speech. It's just a shame that not everyone is entitled to it.

Incoming amerimutt poster

Demonstrators protesting the acquittal of former St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley march on September 17, 2017 in St. Louis, Missouri.This is the third day of protests in the in the city following the acquittal of Stockley, who had been charged with first-degree murder last year following the 2011 on-duty shooting of Anthony Lamar Smith. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

At least the cop got charged with murder. For once.

If the United Stated falls, Europe falls. If Europe falls the United States flourishes.

wow that really shoves it in OP's face

This was in London.

Yeah, that's so totally why the US participated in two World Wars, user. You faggot.

St Louis London...got you.

link?

>"white men are terrorists" Laptop Skins by jtarle

kek

Pic #21

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Former-St-Louis-police-cleared-in-shooting-now-12207556.php?ipid=happening#photo-14131241

You post the same shit every damn day

Don hates women

Oh fuck
thread rekt
OP literally supports police violence

He's been posting this all day trying to get a response. He got one.

Yes but this changes everything.

are you retarded?

It's over. These threads are rekt.

Agreed. The alt right is really starting to buckle here. Finally.

What a mess

It's over

Unabomber was right

We're going to make things right, user.

WOULD FUCK

Sorry might not be good enough however I feel a healthy get over it would suffice in this situation.

I don't get how this isn't bannable?

Polygamy is wrong, unless you're conservative.

You must be a Hitlery Cunton supporter.

When George Soros paid leftys $26,000 to be violent rioters.

My bought and paid for Leftist George Soros Minions! PREPARE TO ACTIVATE ESCALATION LEVEL IV. ATTACK! ATTACK!

hi, nanette:)

I didn't do shit so this white guilt meme is pointless.

Your payment schedule is outlined here, DO NOT LET THESE DOCTUMENTS FALL INTO ENEMY HANDS!
Heres the rest of this imgur.com/a/37tfd

Holy Shit I'm like a leftist James Bond receiving orders from central command, i've never felt so important in my life!

Final Operation Order RECIEVED. PREPARE FOR DROP MY LEFTY BROTHERS. Holy Fucking shit Ive never felt like such a badass in my entire life. This is like watching 30 episodes of Naruto in one night!

ITT: bots

Heh you disgusting Trump supporter! I'm enroute with my fellow Agitorgs to the designated actpoint. Do you really understand who your dealing with? These routes have been guranteed by friendly BWI officials AND LE as SAFE for ops and even AUXOPS.
I bet your not even ready for Demobilization time heh your such an amateur...

**OPERATORS MUST ACKNOWLEDGE**
Do you even have your POST-ACTION Objectives fulfilled? I have Primary Secondary and Tertiary already completed.

Oh Sup Forums, how did you let it get to this?

>when the riot goes wrong and the authority's stop standing down

>same pic same headline as always every other day
Oh Sup Forums, how did you let it get to this?

It all started when white dudes made some selfish, fucked up decisions and when they realized "whoops shouldn't have done that." their children grew up hearing " don't be a dick like grandpa was." and so kids watch what they say and get told " so you're just like you're grandpa?" and that's why it's gonna take a couple of years for everything to even out and it won't be in your lifetime.

Guess

This. We need to stop this contrition over things none of us actually did. All it's doing is making us weak, and now the once oppressed are thinking "Hang on, we've got the upper hand here for once", and they're moving in and turning our once civilised lands into facsimiles of their trashed shitholes - and they trashed it themselves.

We're all fucking doomed because of the pansy apologists.

>when you realize they will shame you forever
>when you realize they never will be satisfied

If I didn't know any better the poster of this epic meme might be rather sensitive about the fuck his home is being invaded by Muslim hordes and in most cases his people will be out numbered by Muslims in 2 generations. Enjoy that dear friend. Us "mutts" will be over here doing just fine.

What a stupid coment