Looking for a old mac (i guess) game. I searhed for it for days now...

Looking for a old mac (i guess) game. I searhed for it for days now, only thing i found was this guys explaining the game and looking for it with the text below but no one could help.
This is torturing me, anyone with a clue ?

*Background: Played it on my mom's work computer when she picked me up from school. I don't think I ever beat it -- even if I survived long enough to get through everything, I died to the dawn. Some kind of maze game where you were a vampire. I have been trying to find this forever but I can't manage to do so.
* System: Mac/Apple, not sure exactly which system
* Year: mid- to late-90s was when I played it
* Perspective: Top down
* Art style: Minimalist. Walls were just lines, keys basically took up a whole space, as did your character. I thought it was essentially all black and white, but now I'm not sure if the keys weren't different colors.
* Environment: Several levels of maze. There was some kind of "fog" aspect to it -- not actual fog, but you couldn't see the hallways until you were in them, if that makes sense. Basically the maze was revealed as you traversed it.
* Genre: Maze.
* Gameplay: Used arrow keys to control. You were searching for keys. I want to say there were seven levels to the maze, and you had to find a key and a door in each level, use the key to open the door and go to the next level. Lather, rinse, repeat. You were looking for something else, which I think could have been in any of the levels, but I'm not sure what it was. You had to find this whatever-it-was, and get back to the first level and find your coffin before time ran out and the sun rose. There were enemies, and I think you could attack them somehow to regain health.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Macintosh_games
magicitemtech.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/2017_03_26_mockup.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

I found what you found, top down maze games with vampires. I like those too. Maybe try the rom emulator sites.

What do you means by that, you found it ?
I googled dozen of combinaison included "top down vampire maze" already, cant find this fucker...
And there is so many games to try on emulators sites... Its already depressing me even before i try to dl some roms lol

bumpity bump

Still looking.

JumpStart_Adventures_4th_Grade:_Haunted_Island

has a vampire maze levelwith long division.

holy moly, i never knew mac had THAT many games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Macintosh_games

I really want to say Chips challenge but I know better. Sorry K.

Nope :(

Thanks for the try

Im still searching, this is tilting me so fkg much

Could recreate it, draw it out and have a pc softy digitize it. The Fools Errand was basically a coloring book. I'm inspired now and still looking.

Could you ms paint a bit of it for reference?

Dr. Allcome to the thread, we need retro gamers.

Bump

Kinda like this from my memories (i could be wrong)

A bit darker and some fog, sometimes i thinks remerbering we only see eyes of "ennemies"

magicitemtech.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/2017_03_26_mockup.png

Still indexing retro game frame images. standby

Vampire Maze Noire APK

try this

Nope :/

Its possible it was a demo game or just an unfinished unpublished bit of game they put on like Solitaire... Im looking at demo software listings..

Well, i hope not ^^'

As far as i remebered, i played on a Macinstosh LC III, i played Lemmings on it too.

It was right there between the Oregon trail and number munchers. Im trying.

lowendmac.com/gaming/2k0526.html

Now we are cooking...

Lemmings helps.

Looking at ebay listings for that computer with any games. Might be on a listing there.

Looking at Amazon listings for Mac LC III software and hardware.

Don't give up.

Still trying every possible words combinaison with LC iii on google, maze crypt vampire top down labytinth etc. Cant find a list of game especially for this mac anywhere$

thnaks for the help !

You may have to look backwards. Start with the computer itself and see the game in a stack of disks. I learned Basic on this box. I know it.

Look at bundles like Mac Arcade Pak - 5 Classic Arcade Game for Macintosh

I have to go make biscuits. Good Luck.

Ill try