What scares you the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SUxWs6D57oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rejection

the unknown

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SUxWs6D57oE

life endurance

The existence of silence and darkness/The unknown that comes with darkness.

Zombies

Being alone forever

mouses
I hate those fuckers

Well I'm a pretty lazy motherfucker and I tend to just do the minimum required and just waste the rest of my time trolling around online. Lately though I've been coming to terms realizing that I do this because I'm scared to put any real effort into stuff and still fail. And I think that fear is rooted in the greater fear of wasting my life trying to affect the world around me but just dying and being forgotten.

Also, fuck spiders

Niggers

Niggers

Losing the love of my life.

Being immortal, watching everyone you've ever known die and fade into obscurity while you continue on to the eventuality of Earth's demise. Experiencing the cold darkness of the cosmos for an uncertain eternity and being forced to endure the sheer coldness of the universe on your aching skin. That to me is what hell would really be like.

Oblivion.

losing my mother. she already had a heart attack and a stroke one year after.

Living more than 2 years from know on.

Same here but with dad. He has been having heart complications and I guess 1/3 or 2/3 people who experience it have at least one stroke. Shit's scary

Not being able to fuck his dad

Death.

>darkness
>20 years old
Its not Cuz "Monsters* its Cuz i dont know WTF is behind It, It could be my cousin or a fucking serial killer

Love and spiders

Being permavirgin, I'm 22 and if I don't get laid by the time I'm 30 I'll probably just go gay

Getting out of bed in the morning

Other people.

Not finding de wey...

existence

The probability of sending the rest of my life alone

bloody toilet paper after wiping my ass

neeeee. that happens all the time....right guys?

The thought of placing a toothpick inside my toenail pointing outwards then kicking a wall.

My parents finding out how small my penis is.

Niggers

Not having control over my mind, people knowing

What scares me the most is that for certain cases, sometimes I wonder that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Your mom

this

sitting on the toilet and getting a boner. i do NOT want my donger to touch that dirty toilet

The day when i totally lose my shit and end up doing something irreversible

Sup Forums. I'm a thrill seeker.

Eternity

jhjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa