Quick question for yall on /b

Quick question for yall on /b

Is it gay if my girl sucks my dick then we make out afterwards?

No?

you can literally do anything with a girl and it wouldn't be gay ..... you silly cunt

I personally love kissing them after cumming in their mouth. It's that extra bit of wrong that makes it so right.

not unless she's actually a man

Why do you even care about some strangers opinion on this? Don't let anyone tell you to stop doing something you enjoy just because their fragile masculinity doesn't allow them to enjoy it. After all sucking his own cock is more narcisstic than gay.

No it's not gay
She'd make out with me after I eat her pussy, so why should I be fishisted after she takes the D?

Yeah, Your a Faggot!

It's not gay, a little gross tho

kys fag enabler

Its only gay if she sucks your dick and then you suck hers.

I lowkey want my girl to snowball with me after she takes my load in her mouth. But I am way too nervous to ask.

Yes, totally gay. The semen of yours that is not swallowed makes its way into your brain and alters your neuroconections in a way that makes you attracted to men. It's common sense.

Is it gay if I suck my girls dick then we make out afterwards?

KYS FAGGOT

Making out after sex lulz

GAY

Not everything...
>Something something girl uses fake penis on guy

Just grab her head and make out with her right afterward, I didn't ask to do it with a girl I was with and she thought it was hot

How would that be gay? It's your fucking dick.

Lol i lick my cum of my gfs breasts, we do a lot of kinky shit in bed and trust me, doing small things like kissing her after bj makes her a freak.

Conclusion, get over it, taste your dick and get results

That still isn't gay..

What's wrong, OP? You mad cause I''m stylin' on you?

It makes the girl know that you care about her, silly cunt

Which is something you should NEVER do