I have extremely clingy girlfriend of 1 year and I'm losing my mind...

I have extremely clingy girlfriend of 1 year and I'm losing my mind. I never get even 30minutes of alone time in a day without her spamming me on facebook or in real life.

I love her but I really feel I just wanna end this because of how needy she is. She is literally spamming me every single minute, and when we be together she keeps touching my nose, my hand, hugging me and makes these annoying noises like like when talking to a baby.

How do I tell her gentlt to chill the fuck out and let me play on computer for even 30minutes without her spamming me.

And yea, if I dont reply in 2 minutes or less she gets super mad and says that I dont love or care about her.

One time I was legit watching a youtube video and I didnt see the facebook notification for some reason, I replied 9 minutes late and we fought the whole day because youtube was more important than her.

Had the same problem , at some point i dumped her and BOi i felt relieved , but theres no easy fix really , you either let her know you need personal space or you leave her

I would tell her all this and dump her, so she will learn to her next relationship

she told me she has been dumped before for being too caring and acting like a mom

Why not keep watching YouTube and/or gaming, while looking and smirking at how the texts she sends get more and more angry when you don't answer? That sounds hilarious to me. You might want to experiment whether she will leave you after you ignore her an entire day and come up with some intentionally bullshit excuse.

because she is depressed and its not prettt when she gets mad

Then leave her dipshit. Let me guess you're 17

do you think you could drive her into committing suicide?

we are both 27 and we live together so ignoring her doesn't work for long

No 27 year old grown man acts that way. Try again

Also she wouldn't need to Facebook message you every day while you're gaming if you live together.

she works at a office and I work from home

If you don't like your relationship post her nudes on here and dump her.

Then tell her you're busy working. How do you have time to do your job and chat all day? Simply let her know that work is slipping and you can't do that anymore. Boom 8 hours of freedom a day.

I don't really have a tight schedule, more like a freelancer. But yea sometimes i pretend to be still asleep or tell her I take a nap so I have some time to lurk or play games in peace.

Invite her over knowing secretly that it will be the last time you see her. Tell her if she doesn’t let you pound her asshole bareback, then ass-to-mouth when you’re ready to nut, she doesn’t really love you. Bareback that back door, then tell her to leave. Change your locks and your phone number. Oh, and post video on Sup Forums like a good user. (All kidding aside, Dump That Infant).

Let it go. I fucked up and married someone like that and the best day of my life was watching half of everything I work for go to that bitch. Because I knew, I never have to see her again. Sad, but true.

Going to sum all of this up for you OP. If you weren't thinking of dumping her you wouldn't have made this thread. Tell her you need more time to yourself and you feel that her constant contact means she doesn't trust you and if she can't bare to leave you alone for 30 minutes then she is not the girl the girl for you, everyone needs personal space

You are not gonna last long ignorring or bringing up excuses, the only way is to tell it like it is. She will be very sad and angry and maybe cry a lot, but you gotta think about the 2 possible outcomes.
1. after a while she will understand
2. She will leave you

even if you fear the second possibility you need realize it's better not be with her than being with her while she is being like this

>facebook
Why don't you stop being a fag and quit that shit.
Why don't you call her boss and tell him she's wasting time on facebook. Although if she gets fired I guess she'll be at home bothering you in person.

End it OP. It's never going to get better.

You think this sucks? Wait until she's old, unattractive, half crazy thanks to menopause, and had 30 years of positive reinforcement getting what she wants by being a needy cunt.

Be a big boy, tell her that you can not be at her beck and call all the time, and that she either needs respect that you two individuals who personal time. And that if that sounds completely unreasonable you will continue to support her if she gets some therapy, but if she refuses you are out.

Relationship advice is always the same OP. Talk it out, if that fails both parties should get some consoling/therapy individually (maybe you are an exaggerating actually distant fucktard who doesn't realize you have the problem), if that fails find a neutral party to serve as a mediator (professional or otherwise) to try and come to a middle ground, if that doesn't work separate.

You are free to skip one or more of these steps. But at the end of the day if you aren't willing to attempt them, it's pretty clear that cutting ties the inevitable conclusion anyway.

/thread

OP is a cuck.

10 years in here. It only gets harder when you move in together and she doesn't need to rely on notifications to interrupt you, ever.

My advice: schedule her. Have a chunk of the day where you just don't reply to her. Same times each day/week. if she doesn't expect a response during that time she doesn't get mad if you don't reply.

The raging out ah slow responses though? That shit is going to have to change and requires adult conversations