Your superpower is the ability to alter the minds & bodies of every human female on the planet on a whim

Your superpower is the ability to alter the minds & bodies of every human female on the planet on a whim.

How do you abuse this power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Human milk! Yummy!!!

There's his girl in my class I'm friends with she's really cute but she's flat as a table I would alter her body to have sizable breasts and alter her mind to make her think we're dating.

This*

Get them all to paypal me the equivalent of $0.01 in their relevant currencies

>instant millionaire

Find one asian girl and give ger car ears and a fluffy tail. Then we live happily together snuggled up in an isolated cabin away from society

I'll use it to quiet them down a bit

kill angela merkel and make her limbs 50x bigger

One of the drawbacks to this power is that whatever you choose to inflict on one woman is applied to *all* women (at least until you decide to reverse it), so your first use of this power also causes the tits of every woman on Earth to plump up by the same amount as your classmates AND they also all think they're dating you.

And make her a fox girl with long hair because her hair is on about chin length

Give her cat ears*
Fuck this tablet

That 24-hour-without-semen-turns-any-woman-into-a-mindless-semenhound thing, mostly just to see what happens to lesbians and feminists.

I'd make them work for me

Send them bitches back to school

I'd make them work for me with any pay and I wouldn't do anything sexual with them

>Every woman now has DD cup tits, minimum
>None of them develop back problems because of this
>Bras become too uncomfortable to wear, causing physical pain
>Nipples always hard
>Lactation during orgasm regardless of whether they have ever been knocked up
Finally I can live in a hentai.

Yeah exactly

>make shitty .99 app
>wimmin buy it
>billionaire
2ez

Who knows what I'd do if I actually wound up with these powers in real life, but I'd probably test this power out first by altering all women in some small but obvious way that they're programmed to not realize (I'm assuming I can't stop men from seeing this change or remembering that it happened, even if I almost immediately reverse it), and once I've seen what my powers can do, I'd clean the slate back to normal and then inflict another small change that causes women everywhere to freak the fuck out, and then once women (and society in general) calms down a bit, I inflict another change, causing women to realize that the first change wasn't just some kind of accident and that this shit can get worse, and on top of that there may be someone actually doing this terrible shit to them....

Turning all redheads into insatiable cum craving nymphomaniacs.

> Pic related

They already are. You're just too ugly to get one.

Good man

Transform women into animals *just* enough to make them completely useless in urban society and force men to treat them like pets and livestock.

Women still remain largely human, and their minds still stay mostly intact when not corrupted by animal instincts and behaviors, but their inability to stand upright, manipulate objects with their useless hooves/paws, altered diets and environmental needs, inability to feed, clothe or bathe themselves, etc quickly rob them of their dignity, independence and some (if not eventually most) legal rights.

Instill a secret keyword-trigger into every woman's brain on this planet:

>if identifies with feminism/feminist,
>automatically becomes human toilet to men
>able to cognitively perceive this humiliation
>unable to physically/physiologically stop themselves from seeking out men to become their toilets.

Step #2:

>if Jewish/Muslim, automatically die at the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month of life.

>if mentally retarded, dead at birth.

>if prone to becoming trans, automatic death.

>if nigger, dead.

>all boobs between B and D cup.

>vaginas remain in great variety

>all women are unable to lie (lol)

>menstruation no longer happens, no side-effects, and ovulation occurs at will.

>sexually active and able to become horny from the age of 7

>all women burn with the deep desire to provide for their men.

turn them all into men /thread

>>able to cognitively perceive this humiliation
Wouldn't that just happen naturally, especially if we're talking about all feminists suddenly being reprogrammed to seek out men to act as their toilets?

user are you ok?

Have every girl send me a dollar with a flash drive of all of their nudes since they started taking them to current.

Imagine being rich and having a mini library of every girl organzied by country, state, city, even borough nude.

But wouldn't that include your mother too?

not a problem for me m80, id fuck the shit out of her too

>she wouldn't even have to come back to life first either

Pervery aside, enhance them into altruistic superintelligent godlike beings capable of moulding the universe to their will and breaking conservation of energy, and compel them to raise up men to their equal. Singularity's happening early boys.

I was going to suggest that every woman be commanded to look up the NSFW subreddit and recreate the most revealing/humiliating pic or gif that day and upload the results to a new global database that every man has free access to.

Within 24 hours there are nudes of every woman on planet pouring into the database with fresh ones always coming in after that, with women unable to stop from debasing themselves while I get rich off of the ads/etc on the database.

I'd give'em the ability to think.

I make everybody forget I exist and destroy evidence of my existence and then I kill myself with no guilt and no ties.

They now all are physically able and healthy. Also healthier mind, more intelligent and able to seek and experience true happiness.

luke skywalker loves OPs gif.

Reprogram all women with a suite of passwords, that, when they hear them, their bodies automatically engage in a chosen sexual act.

Every woman's suite of passwords are different and randomly chosen, causing most women to live in fear of hearing a new passwords that automatically causes them to hunt down the nearest man and orally rape him, or shit on the sidewalk, or god knows what other humiliating sexualized acts you can imagine.

I alter reality so all women wake up to a world where the mandatory use of women as dairy livestock has suddenly become a hot-debated issue all around the planet, with every country about to pass legislation making lactation and milking of women law and dehumanizing "GOT MILK" ad campaigns wherever you look.

convince them to constantly send packages of their shit in the mail to wherever OP lives.

it is done. with no change to the world.

They all become total bros.

You're all welcome faggots

i simply remove the ability for them to be unfaithful to their current romantic partner

All women now randomly shit & piss the most delicious food & drink you can imagine.

>t. small chested gurl

get good grades

seks

not much else than that

Hatch back or sport car ears

Considering you can milk any woman, small-chested women are only in real trouble if milk-production quotas are instated on top of everything else.

Love the idea of every woman I know, even the flatties, forced to report to public dairy duty several times a week.

Make them as smart as the smartest men who have ever lived and make them all work on building Ai or achieving human immortality. Then, when done, make them as smart as they were originally and give them all perfect bodies and high sex drives.

This?

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

Make them all addicted to giving blowjobs but simultaneously give them cannibalistic urges.

so all women become dick-chompers?

[spoiler]cuck[spoiler]

>tfw

#

Heheheh

would my boss make my devote sex slave.

she is a fine person and a fair boss, don't get me wrong. But bitch you have no idea, how much I want to fuck her into a vegetable.

Love the idea of lesbians first struggling with the growing unnatural desire to suck dicks, and then struggling with the unnatural desire to EAT those dicks.

what's the deets?

Minds: Make them all honest, rational and faithful
Bodies: No alteration

whats it taste like?

At least take advantage of the situation to give 'em extra tits or animal tails or force them to shed all body hair below the neck or something

about 15 years of sex addiction and then get bored of females

This, but all women are attractive now

turn them into 100/10 supermodels
then make them be my sex slave when ever i desire
refusal is being turned into fatmonsternigress/10

Make them all grow dicks! What a prank!

Make my mom love me.

Why would they refuse when you can control their minds

All women become monstergirls with superpowers
The longer they go without sex (with a male) they become progressively more sex hungry and feral.

Should be fun

Because he's such a beta faggot even mind controlled chicks refuse to have sex with hum.

Spontanous, unabortable pregnancies for all breeding-aged women.

The twist: whatever's brewing in all those billions of bellies isn't human.

Not the original guy, but I've tasted my wifes fresh from the tap. Its very sweet, and much more mild tasting than anyone used to cows milk would expect.

TLDR Its good, like really good.

Actually fancying an idea of a slamming what is effectively a drooling retard. You never held hands do you?

Shit, since you've got magical control over woman's bodies, you could just make them produce cow's milk if you prefer, or chocolate milkshakes or cold beer if you want.

Well, I wrote this for a slightly different prompt but have it anyway.
All women age down to how she was somewhere between 5 and 12yo. Future girls will stop aging somewhere in that range. Girls will be treated like property, if a girl was married before the change her husband takes ownership of her, if not her father can take ownership of her, if no one has a claim to her anyone can collar her and claim her.

Ok. They also have the magical ability to appear however they want to their boyfriends or husbands, however they only get to do this once in their lives, but doing so makes them appear horrendously ugly to every other person.

Hello Ahmed.

Not so mucha drooling retard as much as an eager-to-please puppy who is desperate to slurp as much hot cum as possible and has a naked, fuckable body to match.

Also, the idea that you could just lock any woman in a cage and come back a few hours to find her turned into a mindless fuckpet without you even having to lift a finger would be fantastic.

>pedophilia and slavery
spotted the muslim!

>you could just make them produce cow's milk
Having tasted breast milk, you wouldn't want cows milk.

Sex ain’t that fun once you start having it in abundance.

>eager-to-please puppy who is desperate to slurp
I would very much like to ban you from any and all dog parks, pet stores, or kennels

Counterpoint: youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE

Sure but big deal, let my dad have a good time.

>breast milk tastes better than cow milk
>lets just make women produce cow milk
What is wrong with you.

Do women keep their adult memories and personalities as their bodies regress?

By forcing women to love me.

What's your problem with likeinng thesbest sort of females? And it ai't slavery if it's a female, a cunt's natural place si being owned by a man.

Just to piss off I turn all women into puppygirls and/or dancing, animal-minded Thanks, Smokey women

I see what yout saying but i feel like it woukd be hot for me to have it alone and maybe a few select. Like if you know your bud really lusts after a girl then just help him out. Or if a girl is a bitch send the log in to her pervy boss

Yes, mostly, but they become very obedient and more girlish. They retain only vague memories of the time before.

>Placing a judgement on people based on their gender
You would make a good social justice warrior

i would make my crush fall in true love with me, shes perfect already

Oh sure, but there's also something to be said for any hot celebrity you've ever fancied and every private girl you've ever wanted to see naked compelled against their will to upload fresh nudes everyday that everyone can see and share.

Believe me, I wouldn't mind having powers over individual women, but I'm keeping OP's "all women are affected" scenario in mind.

>best sort of females
I've always wondered. Do men join the islamic church because they have tiny penises?
Its the only way I can adequately explain all the child fucking. Because a properly grown man dick would be like trying to stuff a potato into a shot glass.

On some level I feel bad for you

Breast milk is not better than cows milk.

I'll second the "all women partially turn into animals" thing, especially if it's slow, painful and humiliating.

Even better, if every woman's transformation is more like a slow moving cancer, taking a year or two to complete, than a quick Willow-style transformation...

>not being able to understand the pure joy of sex with a young girl
What a sad life you must live.

>And it ai't slavery if it's a female
>Muslims
This is why your countries are shit holes.
You kill or break your strong women.
Weak and stupid women give birth to weak and submissive children. This weakens your men as well.

Not to mention muslims fuck little boys too, which mentally breaks them.

This is also why your nations get the shit kicked out of them in warfare

Regardless of what their preferences used to be, all women veerrrry gradually find themselves becoming preoccupied with sexual fantasies of being used and abused by men, to the point that no woman can be sexually satisfied anymore unless she's physically and mentally abused by a man.

Most women are (justifiably) horrified as fuck about this, but even the staunchest lesbian, feminist and SJW is eventually consumed by the ever-growing desire to be punched, slapped, kicked and called names during the dirtiest, most humiliating and degrading sex imaginable.

>if soemone isn't a braindead feminist that makes thema muslim
Stop being so retarded.