TRUMP GENERAL- Unstumped Edition

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message dedicated to Donald Trump here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday

>Delegates Trump: 1,239 (+2 More than Needed)
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
>Trump Supporters Thanking Riot Cops in San Diego
twitter.com/BabesForTrump/status/736626581863563265
>Trump in San Diego, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKFZchvV8U

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Fox & Friends 5/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=DF0FwG0c4vk
>BEHIND THE SCENES tour of the NYC Trump Campaign HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8
>Inside Trump’s Manhattan Apartment Mansion
youtube.com/watch?v=X_HQn56CZn4
>Manafort on ABC 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=opMR-uUoVV8

ENTERTAINMENT
>Jeb BTFO by Family Guy of all things
youtube.com/watch?v=EHSCiBvsm7w
>Trump Speaking in a Posh British Accent
youtube.com/watch?v=SQCMbqPgCew
>Hillary Clinton EVIL REMIX
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
>KINSEY: Everyone is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pmgGe_QUId0
>Anti-Trump Protester Harasses young mother, gets Humiliated
youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

SGOPET:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/herald_bulldog/2016/05/franklin_pierce_herald_poll_shows_tight_nh_race_trouble
youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/30/donald-trump-rally-protests-backfire-as-anti-ameri/
youtube.com/watch?v=VsZ5VAoHq3E
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/737506322527059969
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

awooo

MOVEMENT

HIGH RESOLUTION TRUMP IMAGES

I was wondering where the new thread was.

One week.

We are Winning the Minds of the People. Never give in Boys!

Wonderful Donald in your personal opinion, how can we solve this issue

Is this it?

THIS IS A HIGH-ENERGY MOVEMENT AWOO~!

>checked.

I need anti-Bernie memes. I need to prepare for the great cuckening next week.

F for anons finger

THE
WORST
ABUSER
OF
WOMEN

SHE'S AN ENABLER, FOLKS

Noice

Serious question, when are VPs usually annouced

>bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/herald_bulldog/2016/05/franklin_pierce_herald_poll_shows_tight_nh_race_trouble
Hillary already in trouble in New hampshire.

BILL RAPED THOSE WOMEN FOLKS
HILLARY NOT ONLY ENABLED HIM, SHE LICKED AWAY THE EVIDENCE HE LEFT INSIDE THOSE POOR WOMEN

So is it just the charity stuff that is tomorrow or will there be more?

at convention trump said

Just before the convention.

MAGA

Last night of the convention.

...Unless you're Ted.

WE, ARE GOING TO MAKE

AMERICAAAAAAAA

GREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

AGAIN!

>hillary cancels thursday campaign event in NJ
hopefully the FBI is having a press conference on this day

something has to go our way for once

JUST ONCE CAN WE HAVE THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE IN OUR LIFETIMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Convention

Around convention time usually.

Day after that rally at Sacramento Airport.

There are only Anti Hillary meme's now friend.

Donald Trump looked like a fool and a fraud on Sunday. But what else is new?

Even the most ardent Trumpistas would have to admit that Trump’s appearance at the annual Rolling Thunder motorcycle rally was, as spectacles go, pretty pathetic. It was supposed to be a vast, multitudinous gathering on the plaza in front of the Lincoln Memorial, one of the greatest and most historic public spaces in the nation. Instead, Trump drew a paltry crowd estimated by organizers at perhaps 5,000.

As Trump might say in a late-night tweet: “Sad!”

The presumptive Republican nominee cut a ridiculous figure, sporting a red “Make America Great Again” baseball cap to guard against rogue breezes that might unhinge his comb-over. He lamented the attendance: “I thought this would be like Dr. Martin Luther King, where the people would be lined up from here all the way to the Washington Monument, right?”

Wrong. So very, very wrong.

at the thing with the people

I hope everyone had a good Memorial day. Shout out to all those who kept the general going when I left for my family barbecue.

May Trump have a good press conference at his tower tomorrow, the independent parties crash with no survivors, and the democrats divide even further.

Have a good night, and as always; MAGA, brothers and sisters.

near end of convention when the nominee picks it

I'm going to vote for her because she's the only sensible answer. Trump is a naive maverick, he would bring the country to the brink of ruin. I'm not voting for Sanders because I'm an adult. Johnson doesn't stand a chance. #ImWithHer

People underestimate how mad the term "Check your white privilege" makes white people.

MAGA Man
youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y

REQUIRED WATCHING

SUP, FRIENDS. I MISS YOU, GUYS.
GOD BLESS.

she literally destroyed her hymen by riding like that

I don"t want to derail the thread, butt i must ask: Why fuck a horse's pussy?

>$0.02 was deposited into your acount.

This could just be her being sick and ill again and being unable to make public appearances.

Thanks user.

because a horse cock hurts too much

When Trump needs a reset in the media he will announce his VP... The VP is used as a week worth of media cycles

BASED
A
S
E
D

I'd give my life to Donald Trump if could, Sup Forums

I would. Trump is risking his own for ours.

Me too friend

Unbelievable control, perfect tightness. It fucks you just as much as you fuck it.

We need more biker gangs in the US. We need to take back the roads and bars from the undesirables who want to infringe on american meth operations with their mexican garbage.

>Angry candidate/ culture
Would Trump approve of the Grapes of Wrath? Are we in a dust bowl of American politics?

She's going back to CA because the senile dandelion is actually starting to win there.

why does scott adams pretend to not support Trump
is it because hes a cuck?

Imagine if Trump forces her to spend millions in California.

you dont have to. they like anal too, and they'll suck on anything you put in their mouth. You just have to stick it in the side behind their teeth.

He'd get too much bad press

I think he secretly likes him but doesn't openly support him out of fear and social ostracization.

Kelly/Hannity interview links when

Can't wait for next Tuesday

In the Hall of the Trumpen King
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

That's Why America will be Great Again. When was the Last Time young Americans felt this way?

Threadly reminder.

If Sanders wins CA (which I doubt he will but it's fun to think of) then Clinton will be so fucked in the general that it's not even funny.

Illegal Mexicans BTFO

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/30/donald-trump-rally-protests-backfire-as-anti-ameri/

youtube.com/watch?v=VsZ5VAoHq3E

Reposting for those that missed it in the last thread.
This man is an actual Oracle of the Donald

I'm in perfect agreement with these fine gentlemen.

Putting it in their mouth was terrifying the first time, however.

What word comes to mind when you see the name Donald Trump? For some people, it might be “anger,” since he provokes it and stokes it. For others, it might be “ignorance,” since he knows so little and, like many unburdened by knowledge, is untroubled by facts. Some might say “fear,” since it would take some scary police tactics to push 11 million people over the border to Mexico. For me, none of those words suffices. I would say “betrayal.”

It is the word that comes to mind almost on a nightly basis when I see some Trump surrogate defend Trump’s positions on one of the cable news shows. How can you? I want to ask. Do you believe that the government should apply a religious test to let people into this country? Christians? Yes. Jews? Sure. Buddhists, Hindus and Zoroastrians, step this way. Muslims, not so fast.

Do the people who support Trump realize that they are betraying not merely Muslims but the principles that the United States stands for? We don’t apply religious tests to anything. In that way, we are different than some other countries. In that way, we are better.

On the past Bill Maher show post-show, he said absolutely that Trump would win. I'll find the link.

Are you guys ready for the LITERAL TRUMP TRAIN?

Ride the fucking wall!

WW2?

I just argued with my brother I haven't seen in a year about trump. He actually said that people get punched at trump rallies all the time. What the fuck. I told him that I watch trump rallies all the time and the last time I saw someone get punched was months ago, but protesters have attacked trump supporters multiple times over the past couple months. He didn't care about any of that, he still thinks trump supporters are bwating minorities on the streets and at rallies. How do we fix this? How do we stop people from thinking like this?

>let's wave Mexican flags and riot in the streets
>that'll show those gringos not to vote for the big orange idiot
>ay carumba why do they hate us?

I just can't support Trump anymore. When he said "I love Bigly Chew," I sighed heavily and tore down my Trump poster.

I am now voting for the one republican who can win the latino vote.

I don't about that user, it sounds like a recipe to lose your dick/get your balls crushed.

clinton would still be ahead, but it would make her look very weak.
Super delegates are 15% of all Dems delegates, so it's extremely difficult for anyone to when if all the supers went to 1 side.

Posting from 4 or 5 breads ago, HRC's failing campaign
Mining some (You)'s

(You)

Yeah, we're here.

NO BREAKS ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!

UNSTOPABLE

I don't know, Americans have always been ready to die for the Nation, but when was the last time an actual politician inspired this kind of devotion?

>posting photoshopped pictures of Hillary

Anyone else feel bad/pathetic for Megan Kelly? She looked pathetic today on her special Kelly File report. More human, but she pretty much admitted defeat and seems like a broken woman.

You don't. Looks like you just lost a brother.

Hilluiy clinton

Jesus, this guy
I always did like Dilbert's writing, he's fucking sharp.

We need to tweet a swastika on that birthday card

filename

how does this represent her failing campaign?

Do you have the 9/11 one?

Meme magic
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/737506322527059969

Turn him to Sup Forums.
Its the only way.