Feels thread

>Feels thread

I'm a restaurant manager, this kid I hired as a waiter killed himself last week.
Guy was the nicest person I've ever met.
>covered 2 people's shifts, back to back, knowing he could not keep the tips from either shift
>Worked 3 kitchen shifts, getting yelled at cause he didn't know shit, but didn't yell at anybody
>Apologized for everything, things I didn't even notice
>showed up 20 minutes early every shift
>helped everybody every second

Why I liked him:
>he asked me to buy two kid's sundae's
>why for him?
>Him: "These two kids at my table I'm serving are crying, I want to cheer them up"
>Comp'd the sundaes, he was prepared to pay for them though.

This guy deserved a silver spoon in his mouth but died at 19 years old, really fucked me up, I took the last 2 weeks as vacation days, I have to go in on Monday, I've how I'm going to do it anymore.

And Logan Paul just gained 90k more subscribers.... Why? Sorry for your lost btw

That's the nature of our modern society OP, and things can get really dark when you're young and things seem hopeless no matter how you try to fix it.

It can be hard to let people know they're appreciated but small gestures can change a persons life.

R.I.P. kid

Let's debate this question: would he have been such a decent worker if he wasn't suicidal?

Yeah, he was a good worker, I never got a complaint about him, he showed up early, took extra shifts and was as good as any new hire I've ever had.

why the fuck would he not get to keep the tips if he covered their shifts?

something smells fishy

Shut up who fucking cares, cunt fuck that fool. NEXT!!!!

Things happen in life that have no point in questioning. Especially when it comes to work, don't let it affect you as much as it is. Don't take your job back home with you, as they say.

He was hiding a serious depression. That’s the coping mechanism some people use. And obviously that doesn’t solve the problem. The thing about mental illness is that people have to want to change it. He didn’t. This isn’t your fault, there were very likely no signs... in fact he would have actively hid them from you. There is nothing you could have done.

He doesnt have to suffer like us now. It is sad but he wanted off the train. He actually just dodged a lot off bullets we are going to have to endure.

May his soul rest in peace

he only severed 3 tables while making minimum wage, it's a way of making sure they can wait on tables.

>covers 2 shifts
>only gets 3 tables during TWO shifts
>takes minimum wage over tips from # tables because its BETTER PAY
No wonder he killed himself
what kind of shithole are you running?

ITT:
>People who have never been a server

sure buddy
in the last 25 years ive spent in the service industry 3 tables should be able to make your entire shift worthwhile
if youre working somewhere that the price point is so low that you cant scrape together at least $100 off of 3 tables youre doing something very wrong or youre working in a shithole
any which way, fuck off, you presumptuous faggot

>bragging about being a foodcuck

okay then

that sucks man, how long had he been working there? was he pretty close with the staff or did he not talk much?

>quickly reversing youre position when you realize youre wrong
stay a faggot

Been two months since I broke up with my girlfriend. The sun rose and set with her, I waited on her every need even though she never asked for a single thing. Drover her to work every day for a year when she ddin't have a car, brought her coffee unprompted almost once a week, understood when she needed space and was always patient.

The only thing I wanted out of my life was to grow old and die with her hand in mine. Now I might never run my fingers through her hair again, or kiss her forehead, or hold her rough calloused hands.

I honestly want to an hero, anons.

Could have if you weren't desperate or didn't date a slut

You’re making this up, and you know it.

Most reactions here make me sad
Sup Forums is beeing an asshole but also we are all kinda the same or better we were
feels threads used to be our place to talk when there is no one else to talk to

disgusting winterfags think "b-but Sup Forums is edgy!", they don't know what's up

People who are depressed and/or hate themselves are usually pretty nice to others, cos they know how much a bad feel can affect people.

People misunderstand depression. It's not about how shit everything is, it's about how hard it is to deal with it all. Eventually the effort to just survive doesn't seem worth it anymore and they check out.

Things may get better. But it's just not fucking worth it.

Just gonna share some greentext i saved
dont feel like talking but for me crying helps alot

Obviously he did it because of all the other faggots who work for you being assholes. Go tell them it was their fault.

He didn’t have a soul. You don’t either.

pfft you didn't even let him keep the tips. worked him to death. he probably killed himself over how he was treated and his family was too embarrassed to tell you the truth.

>went to an uncles funeral last week
> the fear of losing my parents has kicked in an can't get over the fact that I'll have to live without them
>mfw

hard to see this im not here very often anymore and just come of i feel rly bad hoping for a good feels thread
would love to have a few Sup Forumsros back just to talk and be edgy but as well be there for each other and know there are people who understand

fedora-wearing atheist putting people in their place. I bet you go all autistic when someone says 'bless you' after you sneeze

something recently happened with a coworker of mine last week. the funeral was yesterday and im still pretty fucked from it. he was 27, always came into work, like the guy you described but in a breakfast enviroment. he died from an cardiac arrest on wednesday with no health issues relating to it. he was an older brother figure to me and im somehow coping with it as best i can. you can get through this bud.

Funny how simply stating an obvious fact always blasts the asses of religiotards.

>2018
> another year of isolation
> another year of disappointing my parents
> another year of no girlfriend
>another year of shitposting on Sup Forums
> another year of trying to fix all the above and failling miserably and making myself look like a retard
> In 2019 I'll say the same shit
>mfw

I'm an atheist too I'm just not an edgelord faggot about it like you.