What was your first cigarette like Sup Forums?

What was your first cigarette like Sup Forums?

Like that blowjob you gave me on the beach last sunday.

hated it, tried a few times after that but still didn't like it, haven't touched a cigarette since i was 16.

In the beginning it had both a mental and physical effect. The downside was that I would get sick after too many. Now I just smoke out of habit with little to no effect.

couldn't breath
accidentally burn the chick who pass it to me

Pretty standard, coughed, felt shit, but still smoked it for some reason.

Been smoke free for 3 years now though, feelsgoodman.jpg

I didnt choke or cough. It just felt like i inhaled fire into my lungs. 18yrs later, still smoking. Idgaf

Don't see deal. No coughing or gagging or whatever. Wasn't the best thing ever but could see the appeal

First time I didn't know how to mouth to lung inhale it properly. I just attempted to swallow it like a gay retard. Second time was fucking great, top of the world feeling. Can't beat the feeling you get from snus though

It was shit.
Tried a few more times. Still shit.
People enjoy this?
Got into vaping... received ecig.
Oo I like this buzz. It's like coffee.
Tried a cig again. Still shit.
Vaping is great.
My breath doesnt smell like shit.
Refuse to smoke cigs when Im having a nic fit.
Second hand smoke still smells like shit.

Forced just like your conception

I felt so light headed I nearly passed out. It was a good light headed feeling though

>Gay
Coughed up a lung and couldn't even finish it. 12-13 years later going a pack a day strong now.

"Fuck this is gross, thank Fuck that I didn't buy this shit myself"

It was funny and made me feel edgy and hardcore even though I coughed a lot.

trowed up my pizza

Nothing special, just coughed a few times and kept smoking. I didn't like it the first time but now I smoke all days, I have never felt mental effects tho. I don't know why I still do it

svenska fitta :)

Snus is the shit, man! especially epok

When I was about 11-12 years old I stole one from my parents and went to smoke it with a friend. The cig broke in my pocket and it burned my throat, it felt horrible. Kept smoking sometimes because we hanged with older kids (15-16 years old). And tried snus. Snus made me vomit. Stopped that the same year, until I was about 15 I all of a sudden had a really bad craving for cigarettes, and my "badass" friend just randomly had one. Started smoking and snusing ever since.

You got lucky

I switched to vaping January 1st of 2016. Only had about 10 cigarettes since then (taking them when offered by friends on occasion). I don't even like regular cigs anymore - can't stand the smell. Making the switch was one of the best things I've done.

it was a roll up. Wasn't too bad, but I dont think I inhaled it.
Now, when I fancy a cigarette, I opt for menthols because the taste of regular smokes is fucking disgusting. never got addicted though, I just like a nice smoke after eating fuck loads, when I'm out drinking or when i'm walking the dog at night and it's fucking freezing

My nigger.

Starting vaping was the best thing I ever did.

Yes. Not nearly as harmful, no nasty smell, no staining teeth, much cheaper, can do it indoors - it's perfect.

Hhhh cuh hhhh

Relaxing as fuck. Was totally against smoking before, smoked 8 more that evening.