ITT its post-apocalypse. You are starving and stumple across me. I have an abondance of food and water

ITT its post-apocalypse. You are starving and stumple across me. I have an abondance of food and water.

Explain how you offer your females to me in order to recieve meals.

Bonus if they are your family.

I'll just shoot you and take your shit

Thats not part of this situation

Well since this story reeks of virgin all you'd get is a flash, which would be enough for you.

Alternatively rob/kill you, after all its post-apocalypse ITT.

A flash would only give you one slice of bread. Do better

Fallout in a nutshell

Rob and kill you it is then.

So much cringe

Seeing how women are worthless , we wouldn't share our breeders with you, but we'd be happy to offer a shemale

Shut up your only posting because you want to see the depraved shit as much as everyone else.

>stumple across me. I have an abondance

I'd decline your proposal and take my group on the way we were headed, my people are not commodities to be traded.

Then I'd be back at 3/4 am and kill you while you slept. Don't worry though, we'd dry your meat to trade with other people later, or in case of emergency, so you wouldn't be a total waste of a life.

Make your offer

Depending on preference we will offer a caged and uncaged one

Uncaged

i will offer you one of my 14 year old virgins for a day with a 50% before and 50% after deal.

good way to get rid of a tranny i got from previous trade.

You can use my 14 year old daughter as hard and brutally as you want, as often as you want. Be as depraved and cruel as you want. No limits. I will even hold her down for you, if you want. What do you say?

Hmmm. How about both? And you must watch at least one fuck session to get your food. Telling me how you wish them to be fucked.

I don my silly suit and wait on a suitable ridge for you to come outside.
Use my rifle to ventilate your head and move into your shelter with my family.
But we're not here to cater to your fetish, we're here to get at your food and water.

Nice bait bro.

Hmm, this would require me to become somewhat of a cuck, both of them, for gallon of water+1200 calories of food, for every 5 hours you posses them

silly suit?
huh well it is the apocalypse and looking silly might scare people.
I meant gilly suit though.

I will take your slice of bread and plant it to yield better bread the next year. Check mate

Hmm. Sounds like a good deal to me. Only thing left to do is describe how you wish them to be fucked in front of you to recieve your payment

If you even last that long. Or if it even takes root.

"takes root" Does this guy know how bread works xD

"Please fuck them for me, i'm not good enough i couldn't even get food let alone please these fine two, have mercy and fill their holes"

The soil is irradiated and your bread hardly grows. That which does grow comes out mutated. What now farm cuck.

"Ill gladly accept these too but you must be specific as to how you wish them to be fucked at least the first time or you get nothing. After the first you need not watch or even take them back. Giving you less mouths to provide for if you wish."

I put a bullet in your ass for your pathetic grammar. Problem solved.

I have my daughter shoot you

Why the fuck would I plant bread in the dirt? I planted it in a bag. Learn bread, man.

"Please take them, make them ride you, fill them with your huge cock,
make them scream like none of us could. Take them and go as rough or gentle as you please, just take caged one and use them reverse cow-girl style.
and for the other do a stand and deliver. fuck them deeper and harder than i could,
i can only ever dream of pleasing them the way you can.

"Hmmm. We have a deal. Here are your resources. Return if you ever wish for more."

After this i come back, word spread of how submissive i was and i am now one of the shemales

Pics? Not sure if I'll accept you